Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

just as the title state, i have scrapped all but one or two females that i have been currently growing, to put together a whole new line up.
this thread was also created to stop the clogging up of the my other thread that i intended to only log of Bodhi's x's, so everything that's not Bodhi seeds will be logged here.
to kick this thread off here is a Wifi and 2 White Rom's (or possibly the other way around) vegging out.
Img 5131   copy

Tangerine Trainwreck Haze
Img 5132   copy

will post back up once these Stardawgs finish germinating.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Right on CD, i'm gonna pop a few more OGR's in prep for the outdoor myself, Sub'd for the World Premier, Peace SSP

Lady Goods present & accounted for! ;)
glad you guys and gals can make it, your presences are definitely appreciated. you two definitely bring life to a thread, and wouldn't be a show without you'll.

@SSP, white x's of OGR are you have you ran in total? and how have they stacked up to some of your best buds throughout the years?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hmm, i've only run a couple of Wifi pheno's are far as white x's go. I've run his KKSC*X18 and FireAlien, both of which were Dank and I still run the same pheno of FA. Got the single WMaster goin and have WUrkle in the vault. OGR is only rival'd by TopDawg as far as what i've run so far in terms of overall quality.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ohh very nice ur gonna love that Tangerine Twreck Haze the smell is amazing....
Evoke, you got me a little amped right about now. have you grown this one or sampled the dried flowers? thanks for popping in and looking forward to see what you think of her when she hit the next cycle.

im in there for da ride bro. hows it going bro??? take care peace
Dank, what's good son? shit i can't complain, how have you been? glad to see you can make it, it definitely wouldn't be a solid ride without cha.

Hmm, i've only run a couple of Wifi pheno's are far as white x's go. I've run his KKSC*X18 and FireAlien, both of which were Dank and I still run the same pheno of FA. Got the single WMaster goin and have WUrkle in the vault. OGR is only rival'd by TopDawg as far as what i've run so far in terms of overall quality.
you answered my question despite the fact that i meant to say which instead of white.
how's the wmk going? really debated on that one, but once i heard about the yield i passed on it.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice Line up CatDaddy.. I feel ya on this one.. Just did the same thing bro.. Had such a poor M/F ratio on my Bodhi Gear:banghead:, so I started a bunch of Raskal and Rare Dankness gear and the journey continues... Good luck with these brother..Should be a Great show, looking forward to seeing the flowers!.....peace....d:D

Patanjali

Patanjali

Sweet! Another Catdaddy thread! I'm on it like a fat kid on a twinkie! Can I ask, what is the origin of the Tangerine Trainwreck Haze? I smoked some Tangerine Haze not long ago, and it was some really nice smoke. And ATM, OGR WiFi is pretty much all I'm smoking. I only grew out one gifted pheno. It didn't yield very well for me, but super great smoke imo. Very enjoyable, I can't seem to bring myself to smoke anything else!

;)

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

personally i cant say enuff great things about the ogr strains. ive run white master, the white, white strawberry, white romulan, white fire, fire bx, fire 18, fire rom & have another few strains on deck to try 1 day. the wifi gave me my most beloved pheno to date. every pack will provide dankness & at least 1 or 2 real keepers. theres some grape greatness in those romulan crosses. his white is magic to everything it touches. im so excited for you catdaddy i cant wait to see your joy as these beauties share thier potential. please count me in.

catdaddy

catdaddy

white master kush yield ave, dependin on ur pheno. this is a killer strain not to run it
Dank
white master kush yield ave, dependin on ur pheno. this is a killer strain not to run it
thanks for the advise, Dank. definitely going to pick up a pack to try on the strength of your word. will post up when they're on deck.

What up, Cat. Hope all is well in ur garden and life. Looks like ur ready to blow some shit up. I'm about to start a bunch of new gear myself. See ya around the Farm, bro!
Rival, what's good son? definitely seen them goodies you recently acquired (on top of the killer genetics you're already running) and got to admit, a lot of people would love to be in your shoes right about now.
definitely catch you sooner than later, and looking forward to see what you find and think about the line up of beans that are soon to take their first bath and dirt nap.

Like the direction this is going good luck my brother.
thanks, good brother. hopefully you can post up and add some life to the thread as well. hit me with some dry shots of the SF when the time comes.

Nice Line up CatDaddy.. I feel ya on this one.. Just did the same thing bro.. Had such a poor M/F ratio on my Bodhi Gear:banghead:, so I started a bunch of Raskal and Rare Dankness gear and the journey continues... Good luck with these brother..Should be a Great show, looking forward to seeing the flowers!.....peace....d:D
Dlove, thanks for the stopping by man. sorry to hear about the m/f ratio's and i wish for nothing but females from here on out.
if you don't mind, which x's of Raskal and RD are you running? hope you logged them so i can follow along.
gl and vibes to you and the garden and looking forward to your show as well.

catdaddy

catdaddy

quote="Mogrow, post: 1015369, member: 20559"]any seats left???[/quote]
you already know there's one with your name on it. between you and SSP, i might try an outdoor run of 1 girl of wifi to see the difference of indoor and outdoor.

Sweet! Another Catdaddy thread! I'm on it like a fat kid on a twinkie! Can I ask, what is the origin of the Tangerine Trainwreck Haze? I smoked some Tangerine Haze not long ago, and it was some really nice smoke. And ATM, OGR WiFi is pretty much all I'm smoking. I only grew out one gifted pheno. It didn't yield very well for me, but super great smoke imo. Very enjoyable, I can't seem to bring myself to smoke anything else!

;)
P, what's good daddio? if i am not mistaken, it's the clone only Tangerine haze x to RD's Neville's Wreck.
hmm, you digging the OGR WIFI too? it gots to be the truth if everyone is coming to the same conclusion.

personally i cant say enuff great things about the ogr strains. ive run white master, the white, white strawberry, white romulan, white fire, fire bx, fire 18, fire rom & have another few strains on deck to try 1 day. the wifi gave me my most beloved pheno to date. every pack will provide dankness & at least 1 or 2 real keepers. theres some grape greatness in those romulan crosses. his white is magic to everything it touches. im so excited for you catdaddy i cant wait to see your joy as these beauties share thier potential. please count me in.
GRod, what's good man? glad you can stop by and share your vast knowledge on OGR gear. outside of the wifi, which other x of his do you feel is the next best in line?
thanks for stop by and really looking forward to suggestions and advice while growing these out.

whats up brother, looks to be some stellar dankness comin up. im in
420, thanks for pulling up and taking a seat.
definitely looking forward to what you and others have to say about the genetics that's about to be grown out.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Cat daddy! What up, bro, long time no see! You still in NoCo? I have a 'master kush' strain that acts very sativa, yields like crazy and everyone wants more. It just doesn't look like any other MK I have heard of. If you're local to "90 Schilling" PM me- we should chill sometime.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wifi great easy to grow strain itseems more stable & accepting of variations in feeding etc that other strains may herm from. white master not finiky good structure stable results for an s1. the white lots of variation but the good phenos seem to slip in gently but are there to be found. white strawberry i had no success with. gave seeds to friends but yet to hear that they found keepers either. sorry to my friends that tried & had no success. fire romulan gave me some delicious grape flavored yummies. sturdy twin cola structure on all 3 keepers i found. that should help some catdaddy. youll really enjoy this run & its results. be well yall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom