CBD Strains - Harlequin, Charlotte's Web, etc.

• Thread starter Gabriel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I just checked out Synergy, they really have some high CBD strains. Looks like they carry some Southern Humboldt strains which you can order directly from SH seeds, just FYI for anyone who doesn't live near Woodacre. I got the Canna-Tsu and Harle-Tsu to see what they do and they also had a Swiss-Tsu which I picked up. They're looking good so far. The little Canna-Tsu I saw at the CC Cup was all purple and smelled tasty, hope my shit comes out close that. Anywho, looks like they have a decent amount of THC too, we shall see.
CBD Hunt, it's harsh to judge those of us who still like to eat processed food, LOL:cigar:

C

CBD Hunt

I just checked out Synergy, they really have some high CBD strains. Looks like they carry some Southern Humboldt strains which you can order directly from SH seeds, just FYI for anyone who doesn't live near Woodacre. I got the Canna-Tsu and Harle-Tsu to see what they do and they also had a Swiss-Tsu which I picked up. They're looking good so far. The little Canna-Tsu I saw at the CC Cup was all purple and smelled tasty, hope my shit comes out close that. Anywho, looks like they have a decent amount of THC too, we shall see.
CBD Hunt, it's harsh to judge those of us who still like to eat processed food, LOL:cigar:

Yea you're right. Sorry. I'm kind of on a health kick, trying to get back on my feet. I'm not liking being disabled.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Has anyone grown cannabis with aquaponics (fish)??? I sound like the best way to go. The idea of putting store bought nutrients on cannabis seems like a very bad idea to me. Just the same as buying processed foods is a very stupid thing to do, or buying from a supermarkets. Let nature do it's thing with much better results. What do YOU think?

We have a couple of threads on it. ThePreacher, and stutter are the two who've actually done it.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

There's info on this website http://www.medicalseeds.com/cbd-high-strains.html
I can't verify the truth of this but every other website including Hempdepot have the same info.. you decide

Charlottes Web seeds

Genetics: Triple X crossed with Sour Diesel
Charlotte's Web Plant: Charlotte's Web is a Sativa medical marijuana strain that is named after the popular children's novel Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White. This is a strain that is recognized for its strong and exceptionally pine-like smell. Although the name of this strain is unknown as to why it was named after a children's novel, it could be because there are so many resin covered buds that it almost appears as if they are forming spider webs of crystals. Charlotte's Web Effects: These particular Sativa medical marijuana strains that produces a buzz for patients where all they want to do is play around and listen to music, preferably with a loved one. You can enjoy a mild sense of euphoria, and your senses are heightened when you smoke this strain as it would be with most Sativas. The high takes about ten to fifteen minutes to reach its full potential, but once it is reached you become somewhat entranced. Some patients have even said that you can nod in and out of consciousness. Charlotte's Web Uses: This specific medical marijuana strain has been known to provide relief and comfort for patients who are suffering from conditions such as severe anxiety, mood disorders, chronic stress, insomnia, pain associated within the body and muscle spasms that are associated with multiple sclerosis. Charlotte's Web Cons: Unfortunately, patients who have smoked this strain have complained about a mild sense of dizziness but that is only because of this strain's strong Sativa properties. Other than that, patients have experienced the most common side effects of dry mouth and dry eyes. Please note that each patient is different and may experience a different side effect. Conclusion: Overall, this is a great strain and that's easily recognizable by taking notice of the spider-web like crystal glands all over the buds. It has a strong smell, a delightful taste and can provide Sativa-lovers with that cerebral and euphoric high that they've been dying to achieve. If you love Charlotte's Web and wish to dive into it, this is the strain to lose yourself in. This train was named after a little girl name Charlotte in Colorado. She has epilepsy of a sort and she went from 300 seizures a week to one a week. She eats it in food and is now basically cured and can talk walk she is a normal kid. It does not get you high its 0.01% THC it is pure CBD 10.00% if you watch the CNN show "Weed" with dr. Sanjay Gupta explains the Charlotte web strain.
Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks, yield 800-900 gr / sqm Flowering outdoor: end of November
Price: 10 cannabis seeds for $249.00

C

CBD Hunt

There's info on this website http://www.medicalseeds.com/cbd-high-strains.html
I can't verify the truth of this but every other website including Hempdepot have the same info.. you decide

Charlottes Web seeds

Genetics: Triple X crossed with Sour Diesel
Charlotte's Web Plant: Charlotte's Web is a Sativa medical marijuana strain that is named after the popular children's novel Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White. This is a strain that is recognized for its strong and exceptionally pine-like smell. Although the name of this strain is unknown as to why it was named after a children's novel, it could be because there are so many resin covered buds that it almost appears as if they are forming spider webs of crystals. Charlotte's Web Effects: These particular Sativa medical marijuana strains that produces a buzz for patients where all they want to do is play around and listen to music, preferably with a loved one. You can enjoy a mild sense of euphoria, and your senses are heightened when you smoke this strain as it would be with most Sativas. The high takes about ten to fifteen minutes to reach its full potential, but once it is reached you become somewhat entranced. Some patients have even said that you can nod in and out of consciousness. Charlotte's Web Uses: This specific medical marijuana strain has been known to provide relief and comfort for patients who are suffering from conditions such as severe anxiety, mood disorders, chronic stress, insomnia, pain associated within the body and muscle spasms that are associated with multiple sclerosis. Charlotte's Web Cons: Unfortunately, patients who have smoked this strain have complained about a mild sense of dizziness but that is only because of this strain's strong Sativa properties. Other than that, patients have experienced the most common side effects of dry mouth and dry eyes. Please note that each patient is different and may experience a different side effect. Conclusion: Overall, this is a great strain and that's easily recognizable by taking notice of the spider-web like crystal glands all over the buds. It has a strong smell, a delightful taste and can provide Sativa-lovers with that cerebral and euphoric high that they've been dying to achieve. If you love Charlotte's Web and wish to dive into it, this is the strain to lose yourself in. This train was named after a little girl name Charlotte in Colorado. She has epilepsy of a sort and she went from 300 seizures a week to one a week. She eats it in food and is now basically cured and can talk walk she is a normal kid. It does not get you high its 0.01% THC it is pure CBD 10.00% if you watch the CNN show "Weed" with dr. Sanjay Gupta explains the Charlotte web strain.
Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks, yield 800-900 gr / sqm Flowering outdoor: end of November
Price: 10 cannabis seeds for $249.00

It's a scam website. When I saw that they sell seeds that are well known to be clone only, I saw red flags. Then did a review search and come to find out it's one of many scammers.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Right, I wouldn't buy the seeds from these websites but they seem to share the same info. For the record, I do not condone purchasing anything illegal through the mail as that is a Federal offense and is subject to both a prison term and fines (nod to the NSA;)) . Not to mention the injustice of paying an exorbitant amount for a what may or may not be the real deal. I was just looking around for info about CW and found that, FWIW.

milljay

milljay

It's a scam website. When I saw that they sell seeds that are well known to be clone only, I saw red flags. Then did a review search and come to find out it's one of many scammers.

How do you tell that it's a scam site? Are there any sites selling Charlotte's Web type seeds that are legit?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I find it a little strange that anyone would claim a Sativa would produce high CBD to THC ratio. You`d think that an indica would be more likely to do that. I`d still try GWS or Peacemaker and the seeds are around!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
How do you tell that it's a scam site? Are there any sites selling Charlotte's Web type seeds that are legit?
Once you spot one they tend to look the same.
Whenever there is a popular strain or one that wins a cup. Hemp depot and other canadian sites will put up photos and advertise the seeds on scam sites.

Check this list and/or ask on forums for reviews to get a good idea of what is legit. reggae seeds, so hum seed co, resin seeds, cbd crew, royal queen, centinnial seed co, are a few seed co's that have high cbd seeds.
http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

N

nightmarecreature

I passed on the AC/DC and Charlotte's Web clone. I didn't think there was enough interest in them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
for high cbd look to americas feral ditch weed leftover from the hemp farming era ....
I agree...It is Ditch weed...Its Hemp!
and that's why I feel, no one should be trying to make huge profit from it.
When I am able to. I will grow a field of that stuff and give it away at cost..but right now, its too risky
Hopefully we can get a Hemp law passed in cali soon

frebo

frebo

Here in Oregon Hemp is legal and rumor has it that the hemp farmers will be trying to sell some of it as high CBD Marijuana. What is the percentage of THC allowed in Hemp?
Last summer I grew Sour Tsunami, a high CBD strain, for a guy making children's seizure medicine. One of my OMMP patients started smoking that strain and has NOT had a seizure for over six months. I sold the balance of my Sour Tsunami to a local dispensary and it tested 16% CBD and .5% THC.
A couple years ago I had a Harlequin high CBD strain that tested at about 7% for both CBD and THC. Recently I visited a dispensary and bought a prerolled joint of a Harlequin x Sour Tsunami cross. I laughed and giggled like I did in 1968 when I first bought a $10 bag. Very nice high. I went back and bought a clone of it but it is getting a late start and it is 18" tall now. They call that cross Harley Tsu

MrClone

MrClone

I am looking for CBD Strains for my patients. Please contact me. I appreciate any information that will lead me to any of these strains. Harlequin, Charlotte's Web, etc.

Mr Clone out of Riverside has some CBD strains but only CBD Kush and CBD Durban

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Look into Dinafem. They have nice selection of CBD strains with different ratios. Might be surprised what you find there.

Dragon Genes

Dragon Genes

I got ahold of a cut of Harlequin and crossed it to Holy Diver, then crossed that back to Harlequin twice more to get the Harlequin genetic purity up to about 87%. I then obtained a Charlotte's Web cut (both cuts came from Progressive Options) and crossed the Harlequin to it. I've grown it out and there is no high to speak of, haven't tested the THC %.

The image below is from late Summer, just beginning to bud, it shows a well branched, bushy structure for the three plants pictured. F1's aren't available as the quantity was low, but I am making some nice fat F2's.

IMG 20160821 075024636 HDR
Top Bottom