CBD Strains - Harlequin, Charlotte's Web, etc.

• Thread starter Gabriel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LdyDi

Can you please let me know if you sell clones or plants for those who have a medicinal use for CBDs? I have been looking for Harlequin and have found that it works wonders for my medical issues. Can you please let me know where you are located? I am in CA. I have been unable to find Harlequin where I live and prefer Harlequin over the other CBDs on the market.

Thank you :)

frebo

frebo

Can you please let me know if you sell clones or plants for those who have a medicinal use for CBDs? I have been looking for Harlequin and have found that it works wonders for my medical issues. Can you please let me know where you are located? I am in CA. I have been unable to find Harlequin where I live and prefer Harlequin over the other CBDs on the market.

Thank you :)

I just lost my Sour Tsumami that tested 16% CBD and .52 THC last year. I kept Harley - Tsu( Harlequin/Sour Tsunami cross) which is probably less THC than Harlequin. I got Harlequin from that big dispensary in San Jose but lost it a couple years ago. Harley-Tsu is available at most dispensaries in southern Oregon.

RudyClosGrow

RudyClosGrow

I prefer the west coast version of high CBD strains with low THC- ACDC. Most use it to make tinctures, but I also smoke it sometimes. I'm now looking for critical jack if anyone knows where I can get some flower or clones in the Sacramento area.

U

UnboundGrow

I just started growing as I am tired of trying to find my stains I like for my medical condition in OC. Looking for harlequin and/or Cannatonic clones if you guys have a lead it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom