Cbg Heavy Strains? Cannabigerol

• Thread starter cbdialog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

I just pulled down some grease F2's from redeye genetics and had a cherry pie dom leaner that tested out at 1.6 cbg. So I can say for sure that's a good place to start looking in seed form. Good info guys.

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

All the gear I got from Rare Dankness' Nevil's Wreck crosses test with a significant amount of CBG. Best one being Ghost TrainWreck Haze #9, which has shown anywhere from 1.2% to 4% recently.
I kinda feel like the CBG takes the edge off of the heavy, racy sativa high. It would be cool to play around with a CBG concentrate, and really test it out.

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

has anyone pulled a plant a week earlier right after it bulks but before it frost up for the last time.....and then sent it in for a test? and documented that compared to the other harvest time?

S

Scorpius

Tahoe OG has up to 1.2% CBG. In addition to reducing intraocular pressure and having anticancer properties, it also lowers blood pressure and combats ADD and anxiety because it is a high-affinity α2 adrenergic receptor agonist.

L

Librius

Last year I ran Mickey Kush from TGA and it is supposed to have 3% CBG. This strain also has a high linalool content, 28% THC, and is a sativa dominant hybrid that flowers in 7-8 weeks. Recently TGA discontinued this strain. Does anyone know why they discontinued it or how to get seeds? Anyone have suggestions on what stain(s) could add all these things to my genetic pool for breeding?

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Last year I ran Mickey Kush from TGA and it is supposed to have 3% CBG. This strain also has a high linalool content, 28% THC, and is a sativa dominant hybrid that flowers in 7-8 weeks. Recently TGA discontinued this strain. Does anyone know why they discontinued it or how to get seeds? Anyone have suggestions on what stain(s) could add all these things to my genetic pool for breeding?
You can still get em anywhere. Just google it. If need be pm me and ill send over any link i find...

epitome

epitome

CB1 and CB2 receptors are what anandamide and cannabinoids (and some terpenes, like beta-caryophelene) bind to. Anandamide is the compound our bodies make that fit in those receptors.
Right on, so is there a cannabinoid or terpinoid or flavavoid that catalyzes or exponentiates anandamide?

epitome

epitome

No trolling just stoned and i understand you more then the goggle search text... I'm trying to figure out how to prevent building up tolerance to one plant, I plan on monocropping for ther rest of my time growing...peace

Top Bottom