CC OG Raskal Grow 4x600w

• Thread starter j wizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

hello everyone, kind of new to the farm. first time growing with CC beans, so i cant wait to see the finished product

received a 10 pack a couple days ago, all seeds popped within 24 hours. i just put them into my homeade EZ cloner last night inside rockwool cubes. i will put up pics and all that along the way.

currently have 4- 600w HPS with air cooled hoods right now. no CO2 as of now, still need another 4 lights before i add that, perhaps i will have it by the time these babies are put into the flower room.

right now, im using 5gal DWC buckets in a SCROG setup. im looking to pick up an undercurrent system as well in the very near future, i think the UC 16 is what will work best for my needs.

for those growing these strains, what is better? vertical lighting with 6- 600s or would it be better to to keep the SCROG setup? if i can only go with 4 lights im going to keep the SCROG setup

ill get some pics up here early next week, nothing but rockwool and the top of a rubbermaid to show you guys right now....heres my setup of my current grow just to get things going

Cc og raskal grow 4x600w
Cc og raskal grow 4x600w 2
Cc og raskal grow 4x600w 3
j wizzle

j wizzle

here are a few pics. out of the 10 seeds that germinated, 8 made it up nice & solid, i messed up and knocked the leaves off 1 so now i have 7. 2 of them are looking really good.

i just added nutes into the cloner a day ago, so things should start moving along nicely. i will take 3 clones from each seedling before i put them into flower.

1 pic is my cloner last weekend, 10 seeds

2nd pic is my cloner yesterday, with 7 og raskal seedlings, 5 Chemdog clones and 1 cali hash plant clone

3rd is of my other stuff in veg room, going to flower next week. 2 chemdawgs, 1 cali hash, 1 moby dick and a blue widow/super lemon haze cross.

last pic is a super lemon haze nug i harvested this week, its dank.

take care guys

IMG 1493
IMG 1541
IMG 1560
IMG 1563
j wizzle

j wizzle

hell yea bro! i know u was lovin that bud!

you know it!! i know everyone says greenhouse is shady, bought the cup, etc...but this super lemon haze is seriously the shit. great high, not too stoney, just a great trippy buzz that lasts an hour or so. tastes like a lemon head.

winta

winta

yea i grew their trainwreck, alaskan ice and kings kush before and they werent that bad. i like the ai the most super frosty!

JH420

JH420

Looks like you know how how it's done...keep us posted I wanna see how she performs in the hands of an experienced farmer.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice setup and scrog! I'd like to rock the Under Current too... :cool Do you mind sharing the details of your exhaust and cooling? I'm looking to upgrade my setup and was wondering how you like all 600's...

j wizzle

j wizzle

im not even experienced guys, im a rookie that did his research and thanks to sites like this one, im able to grow dank in a short time....first real grow was started in august last year, i harvested 15 oz off a single plant under a 600w SCROG....

for my room, i basically have a 6" inline hooked up to my lights. i run a ghetto rigged line from my AC unit and just run it when my room gets too hot. it stays nice & cool and never gets above 80 in my room during the winter, im getting a dedicated AC unit for my garden in the next 2 weeks and then im going to go vert lighting with the UC 8XL cuz its going to get a bit hotter in the next couple weeks.

my room isnt sealed yet as i dont have CO2, so i get good circulation. it wouldnt work for everyone but it works for me in the winter. i will have it sealed with CO2 by summer

j wizzle

j wizzle

Nice setup and scrog! Do you mind sharing the details of your exhaust and cooling?

for my room, i basically have a 6" inline hooked up to my lights. i run a ghetto rigged line from my AC unit and just run it when my room gets too hot. it stays nice & cool and never gets above 80 in my room during the winter, im getting a dedicated AC unit for my garden in the next 2 weeks

OK, so i went home last night and bought a 10,000 BTU AC unit. the thing is killer. puts out reallly hot exhaust that i have to finish venting properly tonight. ill get pics up in the next couple days once its done. its quiet too, 38 db

loving the AC, super cooled my room. it was getting really hot, up to 90 the past couple days sometimes....now my temps are a constant 70 lights off, 75-78 lights on.

ill be ordering the UC 6XXL and another 2 600s very soon and will have it up in time for this Raskal run. going vert lighting. might add a 1000 on top for the canopy too. this should turn out great.

j wizzle

j wizzle

heres my room with the new AC unit. im switching to the UC for sure. going to go with 4 verts and 2 vertizontals in a UC 6xxl setup with 32" centers i think. looking to get that in the next 2 weeks.

IMG 1579
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet setup! How are you liking the new portable AC? Does it exhaust odors or just hot air? :thinking

I

InvisibleM

I need to get an ac also for the summer and go vertical. I have Rascal OG on order so this is a great thread....

j wizzle

j wizzle

Sweet setup! How are you liking the new portable AC? Does it exhaust odors or just hot air? :thinking

it exhausts hot air only, no real odor. the new AC is the shit. made my room perfectly controllable. i run the exhaust from the room and AC into my house AC ducting so the heat spreads out into the house. works great.

I need to get an ac also for the summer and go vertical. I have Rascal OG on order so this is a great thread....

im going vertical very soon, just need to finish up the other 3 plants in the flower room and im changing it up. im going to veg the raskals for another 3-4 weeks from today. hopefully you can get something good out of this thread for your grow.

take care guys

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the response j wizzle! Are you gonna upgrade the ac when you go vertical or will they not be bare bulbs? :thinking

j wizzle

j wizzle

Thx for the response j wizzle! Are you gonna upgrade the ac when you go vertical or will they not be bare bulbs? :thinking

im going bare bulbs, im going to try it out first and if it doesnt keep it cool, ill swap it out. i dont think i will have any problems though, im running 600s and those black fans are killer. im just going to add 2 more directly up at the bulbs and i think it will keep it cool enough.

j wizzle

j wizzle

ok, heres some more pics. finally looking like actual plants. kept them in the cloner a bit too long, just been busy as hell.

the 3 chems are looking great, i will have the other 4 raskals out of the cloner and into buckets tonight. so right now i have raskal #1-3 in buckets. #4-7 in the cloner.

im going to try to set up a mini UC for my veg room, i just put two 1/2" ball valves on each bucket and am going to tie them into a circuit like the UC system. next run ill do 4- 27gal containers with 4 baskets each. then ill just move the baskets into their own buckets in the UC in the flower room

feeding them light right now for 1st week. 600ppm, RO water. in 3 1/4 gal of water, i put 10ml Micro, 25ml CalMag+, 25ml Hygrozyme. ill up the micro next week to 15, cal mag to 30 for a 5-10/gal ratio.

IMG 0094
IMG 0095
IMG 0096
IMG 0097
IMG 0098
IMG 0099
IMG 0100
IMG 0101
IMG 0103
IMG 0104
sdog

sdog

co2 is a must bro. i would get a generator and watch em dense up like rocks!

Top Bottom