cc & ograskal collection.which should i pop 1st??

• Thread starter SB805KUSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SB805KUSH

179.JPG
hey farmers, here is my current seed collection.i have so many clone strains but need to pop new cc and ograskal seeds. i have to limit to pick top four maybe 2 cc and 2 ogr. which would you pop first?thanks...:character0053::character0004::rollj:

JH420

JH420

Deadhead and Alien Kush would be my top two choices...but you can't go wrong with any of those.

M

Malachi

i would pop the deadhead and white bubba if i had to make a choice, what is the difference in the 91 OG and the Deadhead OG? is the 91 an S1 or where different males used?

S

SB805KUSH

thank you gardenofdreams,jh420,malachi for input. its hard to pick.91' og was printed first got at fruitridge then renamed got deadhead og from harborside.

H

haze89

White Bubba, Alien Kush, 91 OG, and Alien Dog IMO. You got straight killers in your stable man, you win either way haha.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Alien dog and 91 for the CC gear. White Bubba and SC x White of Raskals.

Very nice collection.

fred

S

SB805KUSH

0444.JPG

added Alien Bubba and another extra pack of Alien Og to my stable,can't wait till Fire Alien and White Fire drop! Thank you farmers for top picks. I think i need to enroll in seed collection addiction rehab! It is hard to limit strains.Looks like im going to be busy for awhile selecting favorite phenotypes, + my full time job in book$.
Thank You LOGIC,THE CALI CONNECTION, OGRASKAL,FRUITRIDGE,& HARBORSIDE Oakland
:character0004::rollj::passingjoint:

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHAHA, another seed junkie. Nice collection bro.:party0044:

P

Pow3rBaLL

MAn. u got the shit bra. id say pop any of em, u cant go wrong!

waayne

waayne

Nice collection!
Any choice you make will be the right one!

Top Bottom