CCs Katsu Bubba x Ghost OG Grow

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Whats up every one, thanks for stopping by. And also a big thanks to CBF and Logic.

I soaked 6 they all cracked within 24hrs and had 1/4inch tails by 36hrs. they are planted in keg cups with age old seed starting soil, ill be running these in my own oraganic regimine, that im still working out. Not much to see at this point. I'll be posting weekly updates.
Ghost bubba seeds
Ghost bubba2

This guy threw this tail in 24hrs!

Ghost bubba1

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im going to pop mine when my OG Jam gets here. These genetics look bomb to say the least. Hope you find some nice keepers!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

so was the Ghost or Katsu reversed? or was there an S1 male involved?

sounds like some fire, lookin forward to seeing this

coloradochem

coloradochem

so was the Ghost or Katsu reversed? or was there an S1 male involved?

sounds like some fire, lookin forward to seeing this

not shure bro? there not feminized i do know that. i believe the male is the ghost>

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Here's how this cross was put together"........

SFV x Ghost, the ghost pollens were off S1 plants. Which resulted in the OG Jam V1

OG Jam V1 X Ghost, again the Ghost pollens came from the S1 gen, but from a different male, resulting in the OG JamV2, which is the recent release of the line.

Katsu Bubba X OG Jam V1, when makin the OG Jam V2, Katsu was dusted along with the OG Js, resulting in the Bubba G you all see here.

CBF

coloradochem

coloradochem

ill get some pics up tonite guys. things are going a lil slow, i had 4 never come up. I used age old seed starting soil for the first time with these guys, and i am blaming it on that. it wasnt anything on cbfs end all the seeds germed and grew tails. the two that did come up are growing slow, once again im blaming this on the soil. Does anyone have any experience with the age old soil?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
dont use there soil, but have used there nutes for 12 years in indoor soil grows.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

word CBF. sounds like a good one.

how are those Ghost S1 males workin out? are they passing on desirable traits?

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro , lookin good. sucks about the no shows, but your killer pheno is probably in the ones that did. along for this one. 42o

Venom818

Venom818

Here's how this cross was put together"........

SFV x Ghost, the ghost pollens were off S1 plants. Which resulted in the OG Jam V1

OG Jam V1 X Ghost, again the Ghost pollens came from the S1 gen, but from a different male, resulting in the OG JamV2, which is the recent release of the line.

Katsu Bubba X OG Jam V1, when makin the OG Jam V2, Katsu was dusted along with the OG Js, resulting in the Bubba G you all see here.

CBF

sorry if i missed it or dont understand but how did u get a male from fems ?

coloradochem

coloradochem

Looking good.

thanks bro

hey bro , lookin good. sucks about the no shows, but your killer pheno is probably in the ones that did. along for this one. 42o

Im hoping so, i started soaking another seed last nite. if i get a bubba leaning boy im hooking him up with ms Chemdog D and romance. i think bubba x Chemdog D would be some dank shit.

sorry if i missed it or dont understand but how did u get a male from fems ?

Dont know bro was wondering the same thing. I bet Jaro or CBF could shed some light on this for us.

Top Bottom