CCs Katsu Bubba x Ghost OG Grow

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey all hope everyone is good. Ive really enjoyed this cross quite a bit, it was real fun to grow. The nugs are very dense, an eigth in a bag looks like a gram of Chemdog D, lol. smoking it is great some very complex flavors and tastes. Heres some pics from the past few weeks before harvest.
Enjoy:D

Ghost Bubba preharvest

Ghost Bubba preharvest1

GhostBubba preharvest2

GhostBubba preharvest4

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Whats up every one, thanks for stopping by. And also a big thanks to CBF and Logic.

I soaked 6 they all cracked within 24hrs and had 1/4inch tails by 36hrs. they are planted in keg cups with age old seed starting soil, ill be running these in my own oraganic regimine, that im still working out. Not much to see at this point. I'll be posting weekly updates.View attachment 204190View attachment 204191
This guy threw this tail in 24hrs!

View attachment 204192
cool shit I was gonna get those from doc g , ill be watching .

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Chronic work coloradochem, what kinda smell/flavor you get off her?

blis84

blis84

We made this cross just a bit different but it was inspired by how good docs bubba og was, our cross we call GHOSTBUSTER kush is the original ghost og cut x katsu bubba bx using a ox male via rare dankness as the outcross, ox is pre 98 x katsu bx the lineage is pre 98 (katsu(katsu x blue moonshine), the offspring is all bubba but I'd say 60% is katsu Dom! we went through 10 plus ox packs trying multiple males before finding the right one that was very katsu dominate with pollen that made plenty beans. The GHOSTBUSTER kush is my new favorite and I like it a little better then docs bubba og, which was expected seeing as the katsu cut is better then the pre98 IMHO. Our katsu cut was stolen and I no longer have her but I'm very glad we were able to finish this project before she was taken, we were supposed to do a project of side by sides with the original ghost and katsu cuts next to docs s1s but instead we just ran docs s1s and got one killer ghost og pheno and 1 killer katsu pheno, the ghost pheno is very similar to abusive og more citrus og then that lemon og everyone knows, the katsu looked a little different but was fairly spot on taste and buzz wise. Overall for those without access to the legit cuts docs s1s are fire and in the case of the trainwreck and Chemdog #4 we got phenos that were better then the originals, acually out of the 2 trainwreck 10 packs I think 2 didn't sprout and the other 18 were all high quality bud with, and 20 Chemdog #4 beans every pheno was fire also 1 I like a bit better then the Chemdog #4 cut we recently picked up this summer. His endless sky was hands down the best bud I've ever smoked, never cloned her and to this day is the biggest mistake I've made. The endless is very finicky and not for beginners. The pheno I had smelled like I was in a field of exotic flowers while stuffing my nose in fresh fruit salad, and tasted the exact same, was a excellent yielder and had the most amazing hybrid high. I give her 11s out of 10 in every category. Anyway I'd love to see a smoke report on these ttyl!

Top Bottom