CDC Demands 132 Passengers That Flew With 2nd Ebola Patient Report For Testing

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reaper

Reaper

CDC... "We're monitoring this, providing instructions & oversight / training & we know what we're doing... travel restrictions are not necessary"

That's not what "She " said... LOL :D

Dallas nurse speaks out about Ebola care &
Thomas Eric Duncan...

Last edited:
Supercharge

Supercharge

I'm missing the point huh... Then why does it say the following on the website of the place that controls international travel? :rolleyes:

U.S. Passports & International travel...
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/go/checklist.html

Do You Have All Required Travel Documents?
Most U.S. citizens must use a U.S. passport to travel overseas and reenter the United States. A passport is an internationally recognized travel document that verifies your identity and citizenship. Only the U.S. Department of State has the authority to issue U.S. passports.

Most foreign countries require a valid passport to enter and leave. Some countries may allow you to enter with only a birth certificate, or with a birth certificate and a driver’s license, but all persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling by air, must present a valid passport to reenter the United States.

If you are traveling by land or sea, you must provide evidence of both your U.S. citizenship and your identity when you reenter the United States. For many land or sea trips this means you can travel using the new U.S. passport card instead of the normal passport book. Read more about U.S. passport requirements.

Like I said before & I'll say it again... Bullshit, If you want to avoid people contracting Ebola stateside, Remove the travel of people that are the most likely carriers :meh:

Medical staff & military going to & from Africa on monitored flights for humanitarian reasons along with others that might have legit reasons like business etc. can be screened easier than the entire population of Africa having A revolving door to the rest of the planet. right? Limit "All" leisure travel from U.S. to infected areas... Period, until the outbreak is under control. Passport screaning would show travel to Africa immediately (stamped on Passport) for people from other countries to the U.S. instead of "Tell Us if you've been there" Be honest, Tell the truth OK? :rolleyes:
How reliable do you think that is :confused:

Yes, you did. Ever heard of illegal travel? If not, do yourself a favor and look it up. As I said, if people want to travel, they will do so irrespective of whether they hold official documentation or not.

Reaper

Reaper

Yes, you did. Ever heard of illegal travel? If not, do yourself a favor and look it up. As I said, if people want to travel, they will do so irrespective of whether they hold official documentation or not.

Refer to post #59... It says "Obviously" Regardless of that, would you lead us to believe that "More" people travel "Illegally" like some kinda wannabe James Bond with their homemade phoney Passports / Documents??? :confused:

You need A Passport to get "In" the United States... Period. Regardless of your mode of travel. If you have one and their is A restriction on it or you don't have one at all "Your Fucked" I didn't make the Rules bro... Good luck to those that are coming by raft or row boat from another continent "Illegally" :meh: Your gonna need it...

Entering the U.S. - Documents required for Foreign Nationals (International Travelers)
What travel documents and identification are required for a foreign national to enter the U.S.?

A foreign national or alien entering the U.S. is generally required to present a passport and valid visa issued by a U.S. Consular Official, unless they are a citizen of a country eligible for the Visa Waiver Program, or are a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of Canada. The Visa Waiver Program allows foreign nationals from certain countries to be admitted to the U.S. under limited conditions and for a limited time without obtaining a visa.The foreign national must arrive on an approved carrier (if coming by air or sea), staying no more than 90 days, for pleasure/medical purposes/business, and be able to prove they are not inadmissible. The foreign national is still required to have a passport. To obtain a list of countries eligible for the Visa Waiver Program, please reference the Department of State Web site. For VWP passport requirements, see VWP-eligible passport.

So, with that being said A Passport / Visa can be...
"Restricted or Denied"

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Belize refuses entry to cruise ship carrying Texas hospital worker who may have handled Ebola victim’s specimen
Lindsey Bever and Fred Barbash, Washington Post | October 17, 2014 | Last Updated: Oct 17 9:01 AM ET
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...-who-may-have-handled-ebola-victims-specimen/

A Texas health-care worker who handled lab specimens from Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan has been isolated in a cabin on board a commercial cruise ship in the Caribbean, according to U.S. Department of State. And Belize Coast Guard won’t let the vessel or any of its thousands of passengers into port. :singing:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's not an aggressive virus...meaning it is slow an obviously is not mutating into airborn ... Quote from another of my clients is a scientist working on a cure for M.S ...There not worried the ones that understand it...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Aids has killed more people then ebola..In either case.. you should be wrapping it up if your going to traverse troubled waters ;)

colostoney

colostoney

One thing I thinks a blessin in a jinx if ya will....ebola is definitely been worked and weaponized
therefore I strongly suspect and so d many my science freaky bros there is already a quite effective antiviral vaccine
should push turn to shove
now am I willing to get the shot shhhh idk that gives me more anxiety

More poor lil sis is a flight attendant and I worry a lot about her cuz I love her
She is kickin ass in life and works so hard for all she has and gots three awesome kids
and a great life she is so dedicated to it scares me how much the airlines are at risk of this
there is so much contact in them cramped damn things

it makes me think how bad it be to be a regular blue collar folk doing what ya do to make your way and catch this
like that poor nurse in dallas or the doctor guess that's unudda blessin in a jinx that im a loser and just work a lil from my house

dang I know im a lil nuts and go off paranoid but it still gets me all weirded out and itchy goose bumps
there is a reason why it scares me so bad and I just don't quite get it that's why it scares me
I got an ancestry a shaman and I got vibes and hell I hope they are just paranoid
because when I share bad visions it just seems to enhance the darkness anyways
any my sister and family think im completely weird anyhow so I just worry about her
cuz she is about all my family left

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lysine. Take it over Vitamin C. It's proven as an immune system booster. I happen to use it instead of Valtrex (@ $80/pill) for my cold sores that I pop whenever I get very stressed. Cold sores happen to be viral.

In any event, my RD mom learned of the lysine via one of her listserves, and it works just as well as Valtrex. In combination with arginine and you have a clinically proven wound granulation winner (great for patients whose wounds are slow to heal).

Why am I posting this? Because, anyone can take an amino acid like lysine at any time and they will be boosting their immune system sufficiently to deal with other viruses such as the herpes virus.

lino

lino

USA has no travel ban, Is that smart? Who's idea is that? 70% of the public wants a travel ban.

USA boarder are not protected from illegals. This is how the virus will enter before it mutates AGAIN. Once Ebola populates large cities in Latin America Ebola will OUTBREAK here. As it stands now, FACTs you may not realize:
one person brings Ebola in to the USA and 2 health care workers contract Ebola.
Mortality rates: How many African descendants with Ebola die? Asians?, Hispanic?, Whites? Death rates vary dramatically among race with equal treatments.

Ebola virus could mutate to become transmissible through the air. You can now get Ebola only through direct contact with bodily fluids. But viruses like Ebola are notoriously sloppy in replicating, meaning the virus entering one person may be genetically different from the virus entering the next. The current Ebola virus’s hyper-evolution is unprecedented; there has been more human-to-human transmission in the past four months than most likely occurred in the last 500 to 1,000 years. Each new infection represents trillions of throws of the genetic dice.

All you GMO HATERS .... guess what going to save your life again... LOL

WOW, if I want scientific info on Ebola I forgot to come to farm and see what all the Virologist know. Us grow guys are experts in everything, just ask us.. LOL

lino

lino

BTW, Ebola has mutated to be air borne in the last month to now include many other species of animal beside monkey, gorilla and bats,, It will be in most of protein sources soon. I was shocked to see Ebola as of 3 weeks ago surviving in salt water. It appears to be semi resistant to small doses of radiation in salt water. It appears that dogs get the virus very easy and contain Ebola in dog feces and dogs have a high chance of contracting the disease air borne due to their lung mucus.

One other fact you may not be aware of,,, Ebola survivors have the bug in there sex fluids along with Ebola antibodies. So you tell me if I should trust the CDC.

Has anyone mentions what Ebola does in insects,,, That cause they think we aint smart enough to wonder... Insects and Ebola,,, not good! you dont want to know the facts and the CDC wont tell you what in the lab experiments rite here in Colo...

Last edited:
lino

lino

Aids has killed more people then ebola..In either case.. you should be wrapping it up if your going to traverse troubled waters ;)
DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH EBOLA SURVIVORS! Unlike Aids, sex CONTACT with Ebola survivors (carriers) is a death sentence with condoms. Wont be safe at all. As we learn more bout Ebola my thinking is survivors (those who got ill) will need to shunned from the non infected community, maybe even quarantined as we learn the truth of this deadly disease. And I could be wrong as not enough studies on this yet, but I think I know what were going to find out on this subject.

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

Damn lino honest I was anxious to hear your opinions on this cuz I know you are smart as hell but afraid to and fuck did ya give me LUMP IN MY THROAT
lets just harvest get stoned carve pumpikins trick or treat and eat and eat n eat n eat until at least new years n not worry about anything
but the bear necessities ok cuz its all to heavy for me and I just cant handle more than that here with my dogs n plants.

peace

lino

lino

RNA and our DNA is why I'm worried. We have existed together for 40 million years.
Ebola type virus's have been found to compose some 8 percent of the human genome, having been copied in during replication (mother nature's GMO) and left to be inherited by us and our progeny. But non-retroviral RNA viruses do not use their host's DNA to replicate (What Farmers are afraid of) —and some do not even enter the host cell's nucleus (What most of us dont understand bout real GMO's). Nevertheless, new research has turned up surprising evidence that some of these viruses are enmeshed in the genomes of vertebrates—including humans and other mammals.
This means mother nature is cleaning the earth of inferior humans and other animals. Some of us will not get sick. Kinda like are inbred plants, someday a pathogen will wipe out all the inbred strains and only original heirlooms will be left to start all over. Continues evolution by mother nature , God, whatever words you want to read.

To discover these connections, the group ran computer analyses of 5,666 genes from all known non-retroviral, single-stranded RNA virus families against the genomes of 48 vertebrate species. The strongest matches belonged to just two virus groups: Bornaviruses and filoviruses, the latter of which includes the deadly Ebola and Marburg hemorrhagic fever pathogens

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND i'LL SAY IT AGAIN, MOTHER NATURE, GOD, CREATES FAR MORE DANGEROUS GMO's THAN US HUMANS. Our GMO's aint shit to the great GMO expert.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Belize refuses entry to cruise ship carrying Texas hospital worker who may have handled Ebola victim’s specimen
Lindsey Bever and Fred Barbash, Washington Post | October 17, 2014 | Last Updated: Oct 17 9:01 AM ET
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...-who-may-have-handled-ebola-victims-specimen/

A Texas health-care worker who handled lab specimens from Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan has been isolated in a cabin on board a commercial cruise ship in the Caribbean, according to U.S. Department of State. And Belize Coast Guard won’t let the vessel or any of its thousands of passengers into port. :singing:
He got on a cruise ship? :confused: lol

Reaper

Reaper

He got on a cruise ship? :confused: lol

I heard it was A "She" but that doesn't make any difference... This is what does...

CDC... "We're monitoring this, providing instructions & oversight / training & we know what we're doing... travel restrictions are not necessary"

So she wasn't contacted by the CDC about quarantine because of their "Fuck-Up" until she had already been long gone for Vacation and on the Cruise Ship... :woot:

Reaper

Reaper

My Favorite CDC "Feel Good" statement...
"More people die of the "Flu" every year than Ebola"

Lets take A closer look @ that statement...
Seasonal influenza, commonly called “the flu,” is caused by influenza viruses.
5% to 20% of the population gets the flu...
Flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000

So yep, True so far because about 4,000 have died from the recent Ebola outbreak...

But now lets look @ the #'s of it all because #'s can not lie... ;)

There is 317 million people in the U.S.*** 5% to 20% get the "Flu"
If we shoot for the middle of that range @ 15% then 47,550,000 catch the "Flu" every year...

Flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 per year... Again shooting for A mid range of about 25,000 that would be A "Fatality Rate" of roughly .05% (less than 1 in 100)

The current Fatality Rate of Ebola for this outbreak is approaching 70% (70 in 100 :eek:)
Feel Good about the CDC statement "More people die of the "Flu" every year than Ebola" Now? :confused:

This is how the CDC is "Misleading" the public without actually "Lying"

(All numbers are taken directly from the CDC website, link provided in post ;) I just show the math)

Last edited:
lino

lino

Forced quarantines are the only answer.
Thus far: Lets say I'm a nurse well versed in pathology and virology and I have been exposed to Ebola. I get a high temp so I jump on a plane. Even dumb ol me know's that is one of the best ways to spread Ebola in the USA/world . Oh but I'll call the CDC to see if I can fly... Are you guys believing that shit?
Duncan family is recorded "FORCED QUARANTINE" after urinating in public, spreading feces in 5 different bathrooms in less than a hour and not staying in there apartment... And now a NURSE. Lets Get real farmers, If people are going to act like that than FEMA camps will be the only option left for our Government. If Ebola breaks out Marshal Law will guarantee Obama his 3rd term, that's what I'm wondering. Yes , I've been told how safe we are by scientist that fucking scared of this test tubed virus, look like outerspace outfits as they work with this safe disease... LOL ... Its not a safe virus and there are no signs of ANY control its multiplying faster than any other disease we've as lab guys have worked with, but dont worry ...
1500 non-medical soldiers sent to Ebola , say what? Oh were going to fix it,,,huh,,, I just dont see the logic...
My professors try to rid there petri dishes of outbreaks . I threw mine away and started new ones and removed them from the infected ones, GUESS WHAT? Mine are still pathogen free. Not rocket science, its common sense! open them boarders and fly in Ebola thats how we stop it from coming here... Dont believe that shit!

Last edited:
Top Bottom