Cellphone Carriers SELL your TEXT and TRACKING info to COPS, no warrant required?!?

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i think everyone should just start randomly texting CRAZZY SHIT just so you could show all those too and be like wtf all of it is insane.

when i was younger, when i was talking to my best friend on the phone if a parent picked up, we'd just start talking about
the most insane shit ever, just so they were like "wtf?" and would either stop listening or mix my real shit up with the crazy shit, it works kinda, but more importantly its fucking hilarious.

K

kolah

I often use the word Sheeple...but I too was once a sheep. My hopes are that more folks wake up before we reach a point of no return.

btw...all this stuff they tell us they are now doing or thinking of doing? They are already doing it and have been doing it for some time now.

420Gator

420Gator

this is why I use a cheap ass pre paid phone for all business and only for business. keep it in a different location from where u stay and check it once a day

S

swisscheese

Ok looks like it's time to dump my cell phone and go back to smoke signals. Anyone needs to get a hold of me just look for the green clouds of smoke in the sky.

420Gator

420Gator

Ok looks like it's time to dump my cell phone and go back to smoke signals. Anyone needs to get a hold of me just look for the green clouds of smoke in the sky.

lol I guess it is kind of silly to be worried about such a thing unless your pulling in 7 figures....I mean, if its to the point that they have surveillance on your cell phone youre probly already screwed

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is why I keep a reg phone for reg shit and switch up burners every month under a fictious name and only text , never put my voice on da business phone...... a little pricey but better that the alternative .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom