Celtic's Blackwater and Raskals OG run

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

From what I have heard the Indica looking pheno is the keeper. I popped 5 seeds, and got 3 females and 2 males. Of the 3 females one was more Indica dom, while 2 were more Sativa dom. Of the two Sativa dominant strains one was just weak, the branches couldn't support itself. The other one autoflowered and hermied. I really hope the Indica dom one is a keeper as well.

Beside's doing a bx on the pheno I have kept, I don't think I will be dealing with seeds much more.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

very very time consuming
if your in a medical state it shouldnt be a problem to get some cuts from a dispensary, this is what ive been doing
i do reccomend dipping anything you get from a club in a azamax/neem/ro mix
from my experience its 50/50 on weither theyve got pm or mites

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have gotten cuts from dispensaries, but the Blackwater isn't available as far as cuts yet. I was going to bring some to my local club but figured I should have some dried meds on it before I release it out to people. I did give some to some friends who are going to blackbox up in NorCal and gave some to a buddy who is sparking off a new grow.

It's funny how this thread has turned into a hate on Swerve thing. That's not the purpose of this thread. If you want to HATE on someone......go somewhere else. This thread is for me to help others, and in the same right, to get help if I see myself running into a bad situation. Not to talk shit. If it continues I will close this thread.

Whatever happened to......if you don't have something nice to say......keep your fucking trap shut!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

On another note, I made a small modification last night. I initially set this grow to be 3000 watts. Since I killed off a big plant I have only been running 2000 watts. Last night I was sitting in the room basking in the beauty of what my room is and it dawned on me that I could take that third light and put it in between the two others and just keep it raised up a bit higher, and turned down to 600 for right now. I made the appropriate changes and hope this helps bump up the yield on things a bit.

I have been watering a LOT more and humidity levels increased from 25% to 35%. I feel a lot better about that. I gave the girls a dousing of CalCarb and Saturator on Saturday before the flip. I used this product outdoors and I really have no idea if it works or not, but after the first two weeks of flower I plan on using GreenPads in the room to bump up CO2 levels.

B

BudLust

glad to see ure gettin bak on track and makin use of ur lights. im stoked to see how the blackwater turns out.

-boomer

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Leaf tips curling...

I am starting to see this on the girls. Some of the leaf tips are pointing straight down. Never really seen this and all google searches turn up nothing.

What say you folks? Over nute? Too much light? It's strange because it's not on ALL of the new growth, it's not on all of the old growth either. It's very sporadic and it seems like it's only on my Blackwater and Raskal OG. The Corleone and Sour have none of this leaf tip pointing down business going on.

1534 Medium
1538 Medium
justiceman

justiceman

Sup man I like your set up it's pretty sweet, and you have some super bushy girls!

I'm thinking that the leaf curl might be from a bit to much Nitrogen. I'd back off on the N a bit and you should be fine.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks Justice! I just switched over to Bloom nutrients, tried to hit me as hard as I could with Grow to boost up the Nitrogen for the long haul. Hope that's what's causing it.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I have gotten cuts from dispensaries, but the Blackwater isn't available as far as cuts yet. I was going to bring some to my local club but figured I should have some dried meds on it before I release it out to people. I did give some to some friends who are going to blackbox up in NorCal and gave some to a buddy who is sparking off a new grow.

It's funny how this thread has turned into a hate on Swerve thing. That's not the purpose of this thread. If you want to HATE on someone......go somewhere else. This thread is for me to help others, and in the same right, to get help if I see myself running into a bad situation. Not to talk shit. If it continues I will close this thread.

Whatever happened to......if you don't have something nice to say......keep your fucking trap shut!

you talking to me?
wasnt trying to rip on ya im swerves #1 fan
wasnt saying to get blackwater from cuts, just agreeing with you on the not using seeds thing(if somebody had proven bw cuts i would be running them)
plz dont close the thread i wana see this

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

btw the corleone is a bubba cross so its guna love them heavy nutes

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@mastacheeser

Not you, it was someone else and when I look back and read it.....I think I may have just been in a rotten mood.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

lol def had a few of those posts myself
i think i need to put a sorry message at the bottom of all my posts lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am starting to see this on the girls. Some of the leaf tips are pointing straight down. Never really seen this and all google searches turn up nothing.

What say you folks? Over nute? Too much light? It's strange because it's not on ALL of the new growth, it's not on all of the old growth either. It's very sporadic and it seems like it's only on my Blackwater and Raskal OG. The Corleone and Sour have none of this leaf tip pointing down business going on.
Initially looks like an overnute situation to me, but I'm curious about temps and relative humidity. I'm sure you don't need to be reminded that some girls are calorie counters, and others can eat like a dude. I'll be interested to see what the breeders have to say about it, though.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

That was my initial reaction as well. But now I am thinking it's a heat issue. Room temps e are staying between 80-85 right now but that's the ROOM. Humidity levels have come up a bit and are between 30 to 40%.

I'm pretty sure things are a little warmer right where the light is hitting the plant. I'm turning my lights down to 600 and also going to add another day of straight water to them.

Thinning things out tonight and taking cuts to put in my new diy aercloner. I'll get some pics soon when I see some changes on the ladies.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
nice set up Celtic, very similar to mines. Im subbed.

Confu...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yo this a nice set up man im defently down too ride with ya goood luck on the harvest im sure you will be pleased with the shhhhmoke that these ladies will give you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That RH is pretty low, IMO, and in my experience will definitely cause leaf curl, just like rhodies do when it's too hot or too cold.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well last night I found out my TDS meter was waaaaay off. I calibrated it and then I found out my RO water was coming out higher than my tap. I recently changed all the filters except the RO because thats what they recommend after a year of use. Well someone at the factory screwed up and reversed the resin flow and after I changed it the ppm dropped from 350 to 250. Still not 0 where it is supposed to be but it's a start. I sent the company an email and hopefully they will rectify the situation.

The ppm's in my res were around 2300. Not too happy about that but at least I caught it all before things got really bad. I diluted my nutes and got things down a bit but I am wondering if I should just feed them water til the claw is gone. I don't want to go from over feeding to under feeding.

On another note I went through and did a big green clean on all the girls. I find it hard cutting the plants, but I know it's for the best. I also did a bit of suppercropping on the Blackwater, Corleone, and Sour Kush. The Raskal's stems are too damn thick to supercrop! I'd need a pair of vice grips.

What say you peeps? Water til claw is gone, or diluted feedings?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm dawg that's wack i hope they fix your stuff asap if not im down to blast them to go meet god kwiker LOL i dunno what you should do tough my opinion is that you should just water till claw is gone cuz im thinking if you dilute the feeding it could fuck up alot of things but that just wat i think i dont do this system for this reason stuff like this can happen and it suks balls what ever decision you make i know those baybees will love the attention you give to them and will reward you in the end

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well here's a little pic update. I have been giving them a very diluted feed the last few days and signs of "The Claw" are disappearing. Still some affected leaves on the Raskal's and Blackwater but things are looking much better.

Day 12 Flower.

pic 1 Blackwater: I got behind this plant the other day and cleared out everything that wasn't getting much light. This plant is the BEAST of the room for sure. 6x4 trellis is FULL. I guess this is kinda like a vertical scrog.

pic 2 Sour Kush: Coming along nicely

pic 3 Corleone Kush: I want to do a solo run on this strain to see how HARD I can push this plant. No signs of claw on her at all. That pre98 Bubba in her makes her a hungry hungry hippo.

pic 4 Raskals OG: Still a bit of claw on her. I stripped so much lower growth and branches that were not getting light from this plant that I thought I was going to cry.

Purewater club is making things right on my RO. Hopefully will get a new DI filter and RO element next week.

2011 02 11 09 58 41 715 Medium
2011 02 11 09 58 59 114 Medium
2011 02 11 09 59 07 672 Medium
2011 02 11 09 59 18 992 Medium
Top Bottom