Celtic's Blackwater and Raskals OG run

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Yup keep doing what your doin! That vertical scrog is sick man!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks Justice! This is all new to me, vertical barebulbs, and having my nutes autofed to my plants. In someways it's a lot easier, and in someways it's more of a pain in the ass.

Yeah that Blackwater girl is the QUEEN of the room for sure. I'm pretty damn sure she is the keeper of this pack but I am going to pop the other 5 seeds at some point.

B

BudLust

bitch is def a beast in that room. things are lookin good man keep it up. im interested in seeing how the corleone works outs. i got a 10pak and none popped but i blame it on the technique i experimented with. anyways im running that Pre98 bubba and would be interesting to compare the 2 phenos with the corleone. keep me posted on the traits.

-boom

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yeah the Corleone is a hungry girl. Last week, when my tds pen was off, I had her up to 2300 ppm with NO sign of claw at all. I want to do a solo run with her just to see how heavy I can go with the feed on her. I'm looking forward to seeing OGR's FireBubba cross. I think it's great that they are crossing OG's with plants that really eat up the nutes.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Nope. The Raskal's OG I got as a cut. It has been stable. It's a little on the lean eating side, but that's not a complaint. My tds meter and ro were giving me problems. Got it all dialed in right now. The nodes are super close, she hasn't stretched out like I thought she was going to. But I'm stoked on that.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
@mastacheeser

Not you, it was someone else and when I look back and read it.....I think I may have just been in a rotten mood.

hey bro..i might have said something about ongoing problems with hermis etc..but simply bc i just recently ought a pack of original diesel and was hoping that all problems had been resolved,and yea all of the gear are unstable hybrids imo,their is dank in their for sure to be found tho,....no worries celtic didn't mean to get off topic..mi apologies

Burn

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Its all good burnalot. Pretty sure this MONSTER is gonna put out some frosty dank nuggets. Im pretty Stoked with all the budsites I see on her so far. Im thinking this will be a good plant to run with vertical lighting. Stretch has been fairly minimal. The main stem on her is huge. Can't wait to see things start to swell on her.

B

bluemoonrocks

Looking good so far man cant wait to see shit boom back from the minor setback, !!!! :D

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Things have definitely turned around. There are still signs of claw on the raskals og but it's not gotten any worse. Buds are starting to take some shape and there are hairs all over the place. This is where it gets dangerous for me. I get so mesmerized I never wanna leave the room.

My used AC is not keeping up with the lights at 1000 so I have turned all three to 750. When I did that things in the room really turned around for the better. Humidity levels went up, and temps are in range. Next run I will be doing something very close to what MrDizzle did. Cool tubes are a must for me until I get set up in a more permanent situation.

I noticed a few things that bothered me a little last night though. On the Raskals OG there are some leaves that are going purple. Now I figure this could be from one of two things.

1. I had to crank my AC down to 65 to keep the room at 85 when the lights were on. The drop in temp when lights are off could have caused it.

2. Because of the over nute situation Nitrogen could have gotten locked out? Not really sure on this one because it's my understanding that lockouts occur because of ph issues and my ph is dead on going in. Though I haven't checked runoff.

It's not all the leaves, just a few, the rest of the plant looks freaking awesome.

Also the other thing that bugged me was that some of the lower leaves on the Blackwater look a bit "leathery" and I'm hoping that with the humidity levels in a better range now that will go away.

I'll get some pics tonight.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup bud! Things are looking pretty cool in here... Can't wait see your next update... :cool

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks Shady. I'll get some pics up on Monday. I always get mesmerized by the buds forming and forget. Things are looking up though. Already seeing trichs. I'm still blown away that I got that Blackwater trained into a 6x4 trellis. My cuts off her are really blowing up. Fan leaves on this pheno are GINORMOUS.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Finally got the RO situation handled. Plants are moving along. I flushed the hell out of em the other night and the claw has gone down even more. Gonna flush em again really well tonight and then get back on track with nute, nute, water.

Pic one is the Blackwater.

Pic two is the Raskals OG

Pic 3 is the Corleone Kush up front and the two Sour Kush's behind it.

Time to break out the good camera. Unfortunately the good camera is film, but I have a great macro on it so I can get some great shots with it. Taking pics with a digital just rarely come out as good as I want them to.

Blackwater wk3
Raskals OG wk3
Corl and SK wk3
B

BudLust

ladies are lookin good. im really stoked to see how the blackwater does.

I

ibTheMan

lookn good, i wish u dank. you can tell the raskals by them monster sized leafs.

justiceman

justiceman

it's my understanding that lockouts occur because of ph issues and my ph is dead on going in.

Sup buddy! If I may lockouts can occur because of PH issues but are more rare then lockouts that occur from an over accumulation of minerals witch could either mean too much of one mineral/too much of multiple minerals/ or too much of every mineral.

Lookin good though man! Can't wait to see what sup with the blackwater.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

lookin fat homie
prob coulda figured it out with some simple addition but... what day those pics on?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@masta

Pretty sure this was day 21

@ justice

Thanks for the juicy tidbit of info. I'm pretty sure a lot of it is the way I set things up. I didn't really have the opportunity to PLAN this one out really well. I've been thinking non-stop about the next run and it's going to be ON.

@ibtheman

Yeah the Raskals definitely has huge fan leaves.....but my Blackwaters fans are actually bigger.

@budlust

Yeah, I'm really liking what I am seeing so far on this plant. The structure on her and bud development so far is ON HIT! She really takes off pretty quick as well as far as veg times go.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm Celtic ladies are lookin killer really healthy and monsterous bad ass phenos 2 deff stackin up real nice man,i agree 100% with ya about the gear it deff works itself out on the plus side I kept a real sick alien bubba male might do a bx myself.

Illmind

Illmind

i know your diggin the verticle. i never turned back after seeing heaths trees.

Top Bottom