Celtic's mrdizzle inspired run

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donkdbz

Looking nice. Hows the tric development?

I used phosphoload once and will not use again takes away from taste and smell. Didn't you here Cannabis Oil 3 times a day for a few months kills cancer anyways. So if ya get a lil cancer gonna have to be real high for 3 months

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Trichs on the Alien are off the chain. Trainwreck comes in second, then the Blackwaters....and the Apothecary coming in last. Gonna snap some macro shots tonight and update tomorrow.

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not troll, I just do not want some newbi thinking it is ok. You want to harm yourself that is fine. Growing meds and causing more harm is not ok in my book. I thought saying cavalier was nicer then saying butt stupid. Saying we burned herb from mex with unknown chemicals correlating that to smoking chems now is ok. Heard the same thing from the tobacco companies. Well I guess that is how we clean up the gene pool. I will stay out of your threads, so you might have more room to expand your glorious ego. Take care JK

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

JK

I "GOT IT" when I was notified that Phosphoload was bad for you. I don't plan on running it again. I'm not really the one with the "EGO" here buddy. I don't go into peoples threads and bash them and call them names. If I have good information to share, then I do. If I don't know how to help there situation out...I keep my mouth shut.

I am a newbie....for sure. I am also EAGER and WILLING to learn as much as I can. Funny thing is the person who recommended I use Phosphoload has been growing for like 15 years.

So....I feign IGNORANCE....I was told to use something by someone who has been in this game a LOT longer than I have. Hell a year ago if I had posted that I used phosphoload or Bushmaster no one would have said a DAMN THING. But since it's been pulled off the shelves now....you gotta come in here and call me names because I used it?

I could see if I used it AFTER I had been warned about it. That would make me STUPID.

Nonetheless, you are trolling JK. You come in here and offer NOTHING but insults. Do you bring anything to the table that is positive? Are you offering any sort of solution to dealing with this situation? NO, you come in and accuse me of having an EGO over something and you call me names.

I'd say you are the one with the EGO buddy.

"The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything."
Edward J. Phelps

Pic update in a few hours.

S

sfzoo

cant wait for the pics!!

damn TREEs are sick. i could prob only fit 2 in my stadium.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Pic1 and 2 are rooms shots from a week ago.

Pic 3 & 4 are Alien OG

Pic 5 & 6 are Blackwater

Pic 7 & 8 are Sour Kush

Pic 9 & 10 are Apothecary OG

Room3wk4 Medium
Room4wk4 Medium
Alienwk5 Medium
Alienbudwk5 Medium
BWwk5 Medium
BWbudwk5 Medium
SKwk5 Medium
Skbudwk5 Medium
AOGwk5 Medium
AOGbudwk5 Medium
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Last but not least....the gangly freaking Trainwreck. This plant is ALL over the place.

TWwk5 Medium
TWbudwk4 Medium
S

sfzoo

^ man. im smokin on my first run of trainwreck. didn't know what to expect, she was ALL over the place, lol.

i just let her lean like a gangsta and hoped the stalks didn't snap, they didn't. i'm happy.

Any info on your cut? or the different available cuts?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

sfzoo....not really. I picked up the cut from a local club here in SFV. I took cuts on it for a friend in NorCal and I'm glad I did. I definitely wanna run it again. More than like scrog it though. Right now I have had to tie more branches on the TW than anything else.

BC farmer

BC farmer

Looking good CelticEBE. Thank you (and earlier Mr Dizzle) for sharing your grow log.
Coco/Perlite seems like a happy medium.
Subscribed!
British Columbia Farmer

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

2.5 weeks to go. Girls are keeping me busy. I have been tying branches up every night as they are turning into big fat cola's and drooping down. I had some extra cage material left so I made some hooks and just tied string to the hooks. I hook the branch and then tie it up to the cage. Pretty smooth but I can see JK's point about the cages being a mess. Definitely going to be picking up yo-yo's after this run. The girls seem to be drinking a LOT more here lately. I feed 4 times a night for a total of 15-16 gallons. For a while I was getting about 3 gallons runoff but now it seems like less.

Got a few things in the works for the next run. I'm either going to find a small warehouse to set up in or do one more run here. I get tired of having to tear everything down every 6 months, not to mention how bad LADWP rapes you for residential power. I have a pack of Wi-Fi, Jedi Kush, and still 5 beans on my Blackwater pack. I may try to scoop up one more pack of seeds from Raskal.

I may do a pic update later this week. Its tough getting in there with a camera right now. As it is I have to crawl in the room to do anything.

S

Shamrock

Thanks for the thread bro. There is a lot of good info in here IMO.

any new pics?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Shamrock

The whole reason why I do threads here is to help others learn and to learn myself. I have gotten a LOT from being a member of this community. I don't claim to KNOW squat about this...but I am very eager to learn as much as I can.

Three biggest things I learned from this run.

That some nutes out there are BAD!
Genetics make all the difference in the world!
Pruning at the right time makes a HUGE difference!

Pic update on Monday....

Tony69

Tony69

Thanks for the update Celtic, What nutes didn't work for you?

As you are finishing up what changes if any would you make in your water schedule?

My other question is; The amount of water you used in the earlier stages of the grow and the amount of water you used per week at the end of the grow. Did you find a large difference in the volume from start to finish?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@Tony

Not so much of a matter of something not working as far as nutes go, but more that something I used has been deemed unsafe. Phosphoload was pulled off the shelves and I didn't find out about that until AFTER I had used it.

Biggest changes I would have made as far as watering goes is this.

Bigger Pump!
Better distribution mainifolds

I just pretty much dialed things in as far as watering went. I changed things up as I went along as well. Weeks 4, 5, and 6, they were drinking a LOT more than they are now or in weeks 1 to 3.

I also think that I want to add a bit more coco back to things. If I was running hempies I could see where the higher perlite ratio's are better. I like the 60/40 ratio that Roots Organics uses for DTW. I think it provides a better environment for bene's. I could be way off here, it's just conjecture.

Sorry for the lack of a pic update. I need to get the film developed and recently my mobility has been thrown a curve ball.

GOUT SUCKS! I had no idea Turkey could cause gout.

I promise to get pics up as soon as I can walk without wanting to cut my foot off.

Got some things in the works for the next run. Going to be popping the following:

WhiteFire 11 beans
Jedi Kush 10 beans
Blackwater 5 beans
Raskals OG x a friends OG 1 bean

I will more than likely run the Alien, Blackwater, and Sour Kush as well.

Mostly pheno hunting here....looking for Mom's. I want a stable of Bad Ass Bitches!

Also going to run Horizontal with adjust-a-wings.

Should prove to be fun and hopefully will bring about some new learning experiences.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Is it just me or do pics of vert rooms seem really dark? Like the plants almost arent getting enough light?

I mean ive seen ddl thread pullin 8lbs per plant with verts. But every pic i browse over the rooms seem so much darker than over head rooms...

Care to help me understand this..?

BTW, good shit bro! Looking fresh, diggin your setup!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm using a 200iso film because of the lighting. In some shots I can see that it looks a lot darker but I think that's mostly because the lights are surrounded with plants. I also think the cooltubes actually wind up eating up a bit of light. Not so much from the glass, but from the tube itself. I really want to do a combo of overhead and vertical, but that's a little ways away right now. I'm also getting away from any kind of glass and just going to cool things with ac from here on out.

Tony69

Tony69

Celtic,

What size pump did you use. What size are you going to upgrade to? I cracked my White Fire beans two weeks ago and I'm trying to plan this grow. Last grow I ran straight Canna Coco in 7 gallon airpots and hand watered. I don't want to do that again. Did you not see enough gain in growth to justify the high perlite ratio? You made me start to rethink the 60/40 coco/perlite.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Tony.....I used a Flotec from Home Depot. I think its a 1320 gph.

All my previous runs I have used Roots Organics coco and there ratio is 60/40 coco to perlite. I have noticed on every run with Roots Coco coir that my roots have actually come up to the surface. I didn't notice that on this run. That could be because the medium wasn't getting as saturated as it could have been with a bigger pump.

Well I'm looking at harvest this weekend. I can honestly say that this is the best run I have done so far. I have no idea what I'm going to pull as far as numbers. Here's that pic update I was talking about.

Pic 1 & 2 Room shots

Pic 3 & 4 Alien OG

Pic 5 & 6 Apothecary OG

Room1 Medium
Room2 Medium
Alien1 Medium
Alien4 Medium
Apot1 Medium
Apot4 Medium
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

More pics....