Centennial Seeds Grow

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The Haze crosses are a while out, but I'll let you know. I understand about the multiple-board dilemma. I'm posting less and less, but I still bang on the GC.

The Uzbeki stuff is interesting and the Dagestani is supposed to be wicked-strong. All of those former Soviet Republics are treasure troves of untapped genetics. We're lucky enough to belong to a few seed collectives that have members in or near these places.

Anyhow, thanks for the post and the PM, which I can't answer, so the answer is "yes, name the day"

How are the tacos in your hood? -Crop

LOL, yea, after 6pm....and I think you know about the tacos in my hood...I think you got banned from the tacos in my hood, lmao....the other option is salvadorian....I'll be in touch with ya this week...we can...:RastaBong:

C

CropReport

There's some DAMN good tripa tacos out by my hood if you like tripas. anyhoo, those uzbeki treats.... Damn Crop, sounds like there's some FIRE (where's mendel) laying in wait. Absolute gems, I like your style, keeping people on their toes with those strains. Thanks for the hard work, the local yokles appreciate it!

Is the stature of the uzbeki more hashplant, kush, or afghani? Is it similar to the tanskenti from cannabiogen?

PROPS CROP REPORT!!!

Sorry Mr.S -- this just sailed past me. I have no idea what the form will be like. I'm guessing an Indica type, but I don't know anything else except the country of origin.

It may be that the plant is too rustic as is, we can only grow them out and see. We're hopeful.
-Crop

D

dman16

went out and checked out Centennial Seeds a month or so ago. Sam was super helpful and willing to spread his genetics around. was gonna give me some clones of his new Hawaiian strains but i was in a hurry and went elsewhere. definitely would like to try something from them in the future though.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That's awesome that Colorado is representin' some major dank. I love living in this state!

S

Snafu

haha your right, now i feel dumb. she was the attractive receptionist or w/e.

she is much more then the receptionist! it seems almost an insult to call her that, because she is so awesome at what she does!

C

cannagirl

she is much more then the receptionist! it seems almost an insult to call her that, because she is so awesome at what she does!

Right hand woman is a more fitting title... Crop Report speaks very highly of her, although I have never met her... She was out doing her thing when I went to visit with Crop.

T

TurboAllWD

Hi CropReport, I'm very interested in trying some of you're genetics! Do any other disp's have any of you're moms and are willing to sell clones? I plan on picking up seed from you but my plant count is really tight at the moment. I'm working on getting the plants bushy so they take up more space and less plant count numbers to make some room. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be popping seeds! Thanks for all the hard work you've done breeding these strains.

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

Hi CropReport, I'm very interested in trying some of you're genetics! Do any other disp's have any of you're moms and are willing to sell clones? I plan on picking up seed from you but my plant count is really tight at the moment. I'm working on getting the plants bushy so they take up more space and less plant count numbers to make some room. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be popping seeds! Thanks for all the hard work you've done breeding these strains.

then buy some seeds :thinking

LOL

T

TurboAllWD

then buy some seeds :thinking

LOL

Does reading comprehension own you? Just playin... Man I wish it was that easy. It is not easy providing for Epilepsy and Cancer patients while popping a 10 pack of seeds to grow out, clone, root, grow out, flower and select a mom or two after waiting 3 months to find the keeper. All at the same time while sticking with the 3/3 5 patient plant counts. I'll buy and pop seeds as soon as the flower room can stay somewhat uneffected by it. I hate making compromises but the patients come first. I can't drastically cut supply over popping beans. One thing I can do is pay people for their hard work doing whats mentioned above. If it wasn't for people willing to spread the love at $10-$20 a clone I wouldn't have been able to produce all the dank I have for my patients.

S

selfhemployed

Looking forward to seeing some Centennial flowers! That new one is especially interesting.

C

CropReport

does anyone know what blueberry cut CSC holds?

The Blueberry we run came from a female cut from a local line (up Boulder Canyon, turn right) crossed with a male that came from seed from Coos Bay, OR.

BB was one of the first lines I worked with and I still run it. Not sure if we'll offer this seed next year, though. We want to keep our lineup fresh. -Crop

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

I was half kidding. I imagine you are aware you were asking the breeder for a cut..

Does reading comprehension own you? Just playin... Man I wish it was that easy. It is not easy providing for Epilepsy and Cancer patients while popping a 10 pack of seeds to grow out, clone, root, grow out, flower and select a mom or two after waiting 3 months to find the keeper. All at the same time while sticking with the 3/3 5 patient plant counts. I'll buy and pop seeds as soon as the flower room can stay somewhat uneffected by it. I hate making compromises but the patients come first. I can't drastically cut supply over popping beans. One thing I can do is pay people for their hard work doing whats mentioned above. If it wasn't for people willing to spread the love at $10-$20 a clone I wouldn't have been able to produce all the dank I have for my patients.

sky high

sky high

Dunno about how "fresh' the concept would be....but to truly rep colorado I think you should gather "historic" CO cuts like the BB, Cough, wheelchair and Skelly and S1 them.

I'll volunteer to be a tester here and now! ;-)

s h

S

Snafu

The Blueberry we run came from a female cut from a local line (up Boulder Canyon, turn right) crossed with a male that came from seed from Coos Bay, OR.

BB was one of the first lines I worked with and I still run it. Not sure if we'll offer this seed next year, though. We want to keep our lineup fresh. -Crop

give me a little time and i will bring you some good beans from a wonderful friend :)

pura

pura

would love to see more BB offered in the future, even in some crosses, haven't had the chance to give it a run but it looks mighty fresh. Ahh Coos Bay, wondering place, with that said, i know its phireee.!! :evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom