Centennial Seeds Grow

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

wow those trichs are unreal my dude! great job these seem to be real special!

C

CropReport

The other 2 phenos are very similar in structure. Shorter...squattier...fatter leaves....

I don't think "squattier" is a real word.

I'm glad you hung in there sky high. 64 days just didn't seem long enough to me. Glad they're starting to put on some resin. Thanks for the show. -Crop

S

SoCoMMJ

The back half of this unit is 6 21's, and the front half is 6 Django a couple weeks in. I'm hoping for a couple ounces from each... we'll see lol :)

This was taken a week ago... the light is on the 12' ceiling now and I think they may have slowed down. (Had to hire in a short person to make the plants appear larger...)

21 and Django
TortureKill

TortureKill

Youve grown some beautiful plants my friend! Ive heard great things about centennial, and Ive decided to go ahead and pick up some of there offerings for this spring. Great job bro, these look like some top shelf meds :D
118375d1292282757-centennial-seeds-grow-2c.jpg.att

sky high

sky high

Yikes....that's some kinda stretchin' right thar. One of the growers from a local ripspensary is also growing Django...so I need to check and see what his crop did for him. Should be done about now. Hopin to get a taste but not countin on it since I'm not a regular/patient there.

They DO look nice torturekill. It will be interesting to see how the clones perform. Knowing these didn't get tons of light the first 3-4 weeks of 12/12....yet seeing some FAT bud growth makes me believe that these may be right up there in the yield Dept.

sure don't look like sativas tho....

s h

S

SoCoMMJ

Yikes....that's some kinda stretchin' right thar.

We like to veg them quite large before flowering. But these went extra large because they were sprouted, then sexed, then revegged a bit, then cloned and flowered. We also had a timing issue that backlogged them in veg a bit too long.

We've got some Waipi'o Hapa in now that are a more respectable 5' but still pushing up a bit.

We like big... some strains we are pulling 10oz with regularity. I have a over vegged Critical Haze flowering now that will likely yield a lb+. We'll see in a few weeks...

S

Snafu

The back half of this unit is 6 21's, and the front half is 6 Django a couple weeks in. I'm hoping for a couple ounces from each... we'll see lol :)

This was taken a week ago... the light is on the 12' ceiling now and I think they may have slowed down. (Had to hire in a short person to make the plants appear larger...)

lol those are small compared to those critical hazes you had running! (but small is relative here as these ladies are still very huge)

S

Snafu

Yikes....that's some kinda stretchin' right thar. One of the growers from a local ripspensary is also growing Django...so I need to check and see what his crop did for him. Should be done about now. Hopin to get a taste but not countin on it since I'm not a regular/patient there.

They DO look nice torturekill. It will be interesting to see how the clones perform. Knowing these didn't get tons of light the first 3-4 weeks of 12/12....yet seeing some FAT bud growth makes me believe that these may be right up there in the yield Dept.

sure don't look like sativas tho....

s h

the one time i got to sample sone django i was completely amazing! crop showed me how the trichome heads had turned purple very amazing and the smoke was pure and beautiful, i remember getting one good bong rip in and the next 3 or 4 hours was a blast!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work sky high! Looks like all that TLC and hard work is about to pay off... :cool

genepool

genepool

I like the offerings of CS thanks lots of good gear offered by them I been wanting to try & now i want to more than ever. props on the gals they look sick.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those macros are dope sky high! :cool

S

Stargazer

Very nice looking plant...

So, what's the lineage on these Centennial Seeds breeds?

I hear he uses Dutch Passion fems for his mother stock...

Just wondering which ones.

A

A20Grower

Stargazer, if you would spend the ten minutes sending CS an email or calling the shop, you'd educate yourself and realize that they use genetics the world over. I could be wrong, but Ben doesn't seem like the guy to only work with one supplier.

Are you accusing the company of 'stealing' or using other seed companies genetics? I am almost positive they use seed banks, what's your opinion on growers using seed banks?

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but your post reeks of being both dismissive and passive aggressive. Care to clarify?

edit: CS has hawaiian genetics, jamaican genetics, etc. I guess I'm not familiar enough with that seed company to know.

S

Stargazer

Nothing to clarify.

I liked the way his plant looked, I wanted to know the lineage. I heard he used Paradise in some of his crosses. I wanted to know which ones. Luckily, I got an answer elsewhere.

You're the only one talking about 'stealing genetics', a term that sounds a tad convoluted...

Latest posts

Top Bottom