Ceveres' Grow Diary #1

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Wow, those are nice and bushy. Strong on the Sativa-sativa side I'm guessing. Beautiful frickin plants. Having to train the top of your girls because they're too big, what a horrible problem to have, he he.

I know I've got to do the same thing in the next few days but can't quite get the logistics right. My Kush are very, very, stubborn. Might have to use stakes to keep em down.
Thank you much! Terrible problem to have :p Yea this Diablo is supposedly Grapefruit × Blueberry × South African Sativa and def has some sativa stretch going on. Stubborn as well, tried topping one 4+ times and it refused so I'm letting it rock one tall fat cola :smoking: Stem's so thick im afraid to bend it over now.

Anyway, your post got me paranoid of mites so I took a good look, and sure enough they're back... Sprayed the last of my "Smite" sample (which worked well against my first encounter; Obviously should have kept up on preventative measures tho) and wanted to switch it up a bit so I didn't create super mites, so I picked up this "SNS 217".
20170810 130514
We shall see... Figure this is my last shot to kill em foliar style being in week 3 and all.

Ceveres

Ceveres

20170812 154226

Having trouble uploading pics. This is the only one that it let's me upload. @logic ?
Screenshot 20170812 161136
Some work, most don't tho. Is the size too big or something?

Ceveres

Ceveres

Sunday August 13th, Day 27 Flower;
-Diablo-
20170813 220038
20170813 104132

-Mystery gurl-
20170813 220029
20170814 125340

So far these are the most frosty buds I've ever grown! Getting pretty pumped, especially because they are only about half way there! 2 more weeks or so to plump and 2 or so weeks to mature... yum... The Diablo has a very dank Blueberry smell, and endlessly long hairs. The mystery gurl has more of an Earthy smell and fat plump calyxes with the hairs starting to pull in. It's euphoric in itself to just get lost staring into the garden. The old lady is getting a little annoyed.. hehe :smoking:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sunday August 13th, Day 27 Flower;

So far these are the most frosty buds I've ever grown! Getting pretty pumped, especially because they are only about half way there! 2 more weeks or so to plump and 2 or so weeks to mature... yum... The Diablo has a very dank Blueberry smell, and endlessly long hairs. The mystery gurl has more of an Earthy smell and fat plump calyxes with the hairs starting to pull in. It's euphoric in itself to just get lost staring into the garden. The old lady is getting a little annoyed.. hehe :smoking:

That's why I'm so happy now. No one to gripe at me anymore. Bitchy ex-wife + rearview mirror = good times.

Add disability/retirement to that and I can sit in my garden all day everyday if I want to, and do sometimes. I miss my rose gardens, fountains, and Japanese Maples, but my girls make up for a lot of it. Next season I'm going to hit my cousin up to let me do the whole outdoor garden now that he's seen the plants I can grow on my own. I'm giving him 50% of the yield for the right to grow. If I can do that I'll be able to buy my own property. Then, I'll do a grand meditation garden.

Your Diablo does remind me of a snow frosted Durban Poison. My Creamsicles have the same structure but mine will be white with orange hairs. I can't wait to taste them. I love Orange Cookies and this is supposed to taste similar with the orange inhale but the exhale is vanilla. That's just sick smoke!

Any idea of what your Diablo will taste like?

Drinkin coffee and hangin out with my girls yesterday morning.
20170814 103127

She may be short be she is stacked. My runt has such a great shape to her.
20170814 070141

Ceveres

Ceveres

*Giant sigh of relief* Had an inspector come in my home this morning... didn't get much sleep but I did manage to break down both flower and vegetative rooms 90% last night. After that I took a short nap, and got up and pulled all the plants into a Uhaul trailer during the inspection.
20170817 094353
@G gnome is the bomb for the idea. I made it out alive, so shout out to G Gnome!

On a side note, I germinated 3 Blue Kripple fem seeds and all 3 had taproot popping within 24hours :happy:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

*Giant sigh of relief* Had an inspector come in my home this morning... didn't get much sleep but I did manage to break down both flower and vegetative rooms 90% last night. After that I took a short nap, and got up and pulled all the plants into a Uhaul trailer during the inspection. View attachment 730726@G gnome is the bomb for the idea. I made it out alive, so shout out to G Gnome!

On a side note, I germinated 3 Blue Kripple fem seeds and all 3 had taproot popping within 24hours :happy:

Why did you get a visit? Construction?
If you don't mind, you peaked my curiosity.

Ceveres

Ceveres

That's why I'm so happy now. No one to gripe at me anymore. Bitchy ex-wife + rearview mirror = good times.

Add disability/retirement to that and I can sit in my garden all day everyday if I want to, and do sometimes. I miss my rose gardens, fountains, and Japanese Maples, but my girls make up for a lot of it. Next season I'm going to hit my cousin up to let me do the whole outdoor garden now that he's seen the plants I can grow on my own. I'm giving him 50% of the yield for the right to grow. If I can do that I'll be able to buy my own property. Then, I'll do a grand meditation garden.

Your Diablo does remind me of a snow frosted Durban Poison. My Creamsicles have the same structure but mine will be white with orange hairs. I can't wait to taste them. I love Orange Cookies and this is supposed to taste similar with the orange inhale but the exhale is vanilla. That's just sick smoke!

Any idea of what your Diablo will taste like?

Drinkin coffee and hangin out with my girls yesterday morning.
View attachment 730017
She may be short be she is stacked. My runt has such a great shape to her.View attachment 730018
Good times for sure lol, not sure on the taste with the Diablo. Smells almost exactly like the cut of DJ Shorts Blueberry so I'm guessing it'll be fruity like that. This is my first go at these strains.

Yours look healthy as all hell! Beautiful job, I need to dial in my veg growth like yours!
Why did you get a visit? Construction?
If you don't mind, you peaked my curiosity.

It was a follow up rental inspection to make sure I was a good boy and fixed everything that was flagged lol. The kicker is that it was only supposed to be a drive-by to see that I painted the foundation, but they couldn't take my word on a junction box cover in the basement... took him less than 5 mins... :banghead:
Day 30 Diablo
20170816 085511

Day 30 Mystery
20170816 085404

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Good times for sure lol, not sure on the taste with the Diablo. Smells almost exactly like the cut of DJ Shorts Blueberry so I'm guessing it'll be fruity like that. This is my first go at these strains.

Yours look healthy as all hell! Beautiful job, I need to dial in my veg growth like yours!

It was a follow up rental inspection to make sure I was a good boy and fixed everything that was flagged lol. The kicker is that it was only supposed to be a drive-by to see that I painted the foundation, but they couldn't take my word on a junction box cover in the basement... took him less than 5 mins... :banghead:
Day 30 Diablo
View attachment 730749
Day 30 Mystery
View attachment 730750

I feel you on the inspection. Those suckers come sideways a'cha here in Cali too.

I really can't take all the credit on my plants. Our weather is perfect to grow giants. They're actually a little on the small side for where I live. Most of my friend's plants are 10'-14', some even bigger. My cousins greenhouse plants are nearing 10' tall and are 7' wide. Just started to dep them. I'd post pics but they're not part of my garden.

You're buds are choice. Dude, you're growing indoor and that sh*t ain't easy. If you are able to pull this size in your basement I'd be begging you for the secret.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I also was mistaken about the size of my pots. They are actually 200 gal. I inherited them from my cousin. The soil in them was leached dead so I ammended it back to life and filled them to the top. That's why I didn't know the exact size.
20170602 114358
20170603 194435

Ceveres

Ceveres

Blue Kripple, all 3 popped up by this morning.
20170818 084346
20170818 084337

Struggling with the flowering plants after yesterday's visit. Had to cut my trellis out and they definitely can't handle the weight..

Ceveres

Ceveres

That sucks man, totally defeated the purpose of having the trellis in the first place. Are you hand stringing them?
Yea it sucks, pretty pissed this morning, but I smoked so now it is what it is lol. Worked all day, now I'm gonna go out and get some bamboo and string, maybe some of those yo-yos or twist ties idk yet. The trellis netting was perfect.. I don't like that it's not reusable, but I wouldn't want to mess with a metal trellis.
20170818 172504
20170818 172513
Should I help these shells off or see if they do on their own?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yea it sucks, pretty pissed this morning, but I smoked so now it is what it is lol. Worked all day, now I'm gonna go out and get some bamboo and string, maybe some of those yo-yos or twist ties idk yet. The trellis netting was perfect.. I don't like that it's not reusable, but I wouldn't want to mess with a metal trellis.View attachment 731249 View attachment 731250Should I help these shells off or see if they do on their own?

Wait, I've got an idea. They're doing this with the greenhouse plants. Spit them into groups and wrap them with the plastic trellis. You've got a lot of plants to be trying to hand string (I just remembered the size of your grow).

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I always helped them off. I always waited till I could tell they were stuck. Only damaged the primaries once. Those were brown seeds mostly so I didn't care that much. I've heard both ways.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Good call I'll just wait a day or so and if they are really stuck I'll intervene. Let nature run it's course, unless that course is plant death

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Why are these growing so tall like the light's too far away, they are like 5" from a single t5..View attachment 731725Big girls are doing pretty good now, rearranged the room/lights a bit.View attachment 731726 View attachment 731727 View attachment 731728

Maybe lower the light? This is totally a guess. I had some Mexican brick seeds do that when I was a kid. They fell over and grew around the edge of the pot. Seemed healthy. Got em up to 2' tall before a cop saw em and I had to dump em.

Top Bottom