Ceveres' Grow Diary #1

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

It doesnt look like it needs a feeding
The only reason I say that is because I hardly even water her and haven't given any nutes really. All I've done to her is a top dressing of compost from the back yard and a Sea Green foliar once or twice. Guess that's enough! She was the runt of my clones with the smallest root system, threw her outside kinda expecting an early death lol Same age as my indoor crop. Maybe I'll just throw down a lil more compost and call that good

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

@SmithsJunk Heres the outdoor betch, bro. Kinda feel like I should give her some nutes so she doesn't end up a flarfy waste of a plant lolView attachment 737634 View attachment 737635

Looks like she just needs a tan to me. When I've come across plants that are bright and papery, it's usually been a light issue.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though. I don't know anywhere near as much as I think I do.

What nutes do you think she needs?

Ceveres

Ceveres

Looks like she just needs a tan to me. When I've come across plants that are bright and papery, it's usually been a light issue.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though. I don't know anywhere near as much as I think I do.

What nutes do you think she needs?
I would have just given a light Nectar for the Gods feeding (feather meal, bone meal, EWC, humic/fulvics, sucrose/glucose, kelp, etc..) I'm a fan of this line. But I'm going to take EventHorizan's advice and LITFA (leave it the f*** alone) :joyful: Maybe a little compost tea in a few days lol that's gonna be it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would have just given a light Nectar for the Gods feeding (feather meal, bone meal, EWC, humic/fulvics, sucrose/glucose, kelp, etc..) I'm a fan of this line. But I'm going to take EventHorizan's advice and LITFA (leave it the f*** alone) :joyful: Maybe a little compost tea in a few days lol that's gonna be it
Most deff brew up some tea with that ewc. I also think it would be fine to add some kelp and humic, but soil isnt my fortay, so im gonna ask to be certain...
@Wisher619 his plant doesnt look to be begging for anything but what would be ok for him to give her out of the stuff above? I know this is one of your areas of experiance and im rather wet behind the ears still when it comes to soil....i told him make a ewc tea, and a top dressing of kelp and humic. But should he add the other stuff?

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Most deff brew up some tea with that ewc. I also think it would be fine to add some kelp and humic, but soil isnt my fortay, so im gonna ask to be certain...
@Wisher619 his plant doesnt look to be begging for anything but what would be ok for him to give her out of the stuff above? I know this is one of your areas of experiance and im rather wet behind the ears still when it comes to soil....i told him make a ewc tea, and a top dressing of kelp and humic. But should he add the other stuff?
I would probably feed it some high P guano top dressed as well as maybe a little EWC
and a microbe tea
that is about it

Ceveres

Ceveres

You guys rock. I love learning from experienced growers. I'm not afraid to put in my 2 cents but I don't mind being corrected. It's how you learn and grow. Thanks.
Ain't that the truth, you guys are fountains of information! haha That's why I made an account, you can read and read, but with so much conflicting info, it's much better to get an experienced growers perspective.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks guys! @Wisher619 Does it have to be high P bat guano? Or would a high P sea bird be an ok replacement? Haven't bought any bat guano in a while bc the ethics behind it. Any thoughts on that (cave bashing, sustainability, roach guano, etc..)?
Bat/Seabird.....same same
as long as it is high P
in hydroponics High P isnt necessary
in soil and especially in ground
High P is important because soil actually locks the P from the plant
also Microbes are probably the most necessary in conjunction with the EW Castings
very important for your plant in ground....those microbes will go to work unlocking all the goodies that soil has available but dosnt want to give up

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ain't that the truth, you guys are fountains of information! haha That's why I made an account, you can read and read, but with so much conflicting info, it's much better to get an experienced growers perspective.
Sorry guys i didnt mean to be not replying... But i had surgery last fri and last night was the worst night yet... Im doung better today a lil at least... Wish will guide you... He knows his shit!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Those look great. I have made my own cloners and hydro set up at one point. I just used a small, 1 gallon, bucket for my cloning machine. I cut a square in the top of it that is the exact size of one of those really cheap 6 in 1 plug holders, put a water pump in the bottom and I was done. Next grow, you need to use Paleobloom and Trueblooms. That completes our lineup of nutrients and that's all you need to grow. Paleobloom is the base flowering compound and I'm sure you will see my write about it soon.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Those look great. I have made my own cloners and hydro set up at one point. I just used a small, 1 gallon, bucket for my cloning machine. I cut a square in the top of it that is the exact size of one of those really cheap 6 in 1 plug holders, put a water pump in the bottom and I was done. Next grow, you need to use Paleobloom and Trueblooms. That completes our lineup of nutrients and that's all you need to grow. Paleobloom is the base flowering compound and I'm sure you will see my write about it soon.
My hydro store gave me a whole bunch of these in lil bottles to try...
Never used them.
Im gonna grow 3 lil plants in ffof soil in half gallon pots.
Im taking it these would be fine to use?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
My hydro store gave me a whole bunch of these in lil bottles to try...
Never used them.
Im gonna grow 3 lil plants in ffof soil in half gallon pots.
Im taking it these would be fine to use?
Yep, they will work great. If you have plants already growing that you are using other nutrients on, definitely put some seagreen on a few of them to compare the results to plants without. Same goes for Trueblooms when you are flowering.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yep, they will work great. If you have plants already growing that you are using other nutrients on, definitely put some seagreen on a few of them to compare the results to plants without. Same goes for Trueblooms when you are flowering.
Will keep that in mind...
im not gonna try it on this run... this run is about done...
20170911 175021

Ceveres

Ceveres

Thank you much! I'm learning hehe. I've really been wanting to try Paleo Bloom but my local grow shop doesn't carry it. Saving my bottle of True Blooms until I can get my hands on some :smug: LOVE Sea Green though! Today is Flowering Day 57. These were taken yesterday or the day before.
20170910 105519
20170912 135055

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Thank you much! I'm learning hehe. I've really been wanting to try Paleo Bloom but my local grow shop doesn't carry it. Saving my bottle of True Blooms until I can get my hands on some :smug: LOVE Sea Green though! Today is Flowering Day 57. These were taken yesterday or the day before. View attachment 739863 View attachment 739917
Who is your local grow shop? You can order it directly from our website or any online retailer. If local shops won't sell what people want, the internet always does. lol Keep in mind that Trueblooms works with your current nutrients. It's basically a microbial based bloom booster that has more phosphorous solubilizing species than our competitors do. It will give you more buds and bigger buds and works with everyone's nutrients, amendments, and microbials.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Who is your local grow shop? You can order it directly from our website or any online retailer. If local shops won't sell what people want, the internet always does. lol Keep in mind that Trueblooms works with your current nutrients. It's basically a microbial based bloom booster that has more phosphorous solubilizing species than our competitors do. It will give you more buds and bigger buds and works with everyone's nutrients, amendments, and microbials.
Let's Grow garden supply. They have Sea Green, Rootamentary, and True Blooms but no Paleo. Good to know, thanks!
---
Hope you're doing good @EventHorizan , heal fast bro. Good vibes your way

Latest posts

Top Bottom