closeupsarts05.jpg
closeupsarts04.jpg
closeupsarts03.jpg
closeupsarts02.jpg
closeupsarts01.jpg
floweweek2close7.jpg
floweweek2close6.jpg
floweweek2close3.jpg

Thought I would trow up some pics I been messing with. These are from a 2 week flower CFL grow box

Blue cheese
Afgh GOOOuhuh

P

paulycali

Good job man! Gotta start somewhere. No hating here. Keep up the good work and keep the green a growing and dont forget to have a happy farming day!

F

frostedlove

Good job man! Gotta start somewhere. No hating here. Keep up the good work and keep the green a growing and dont forget to have a happy farming day!

Thanks Bro

Ya made me smile
:evilgrin0013:

F

frostedlove

I am in LOVE

We are middle of week three and I have to say I am getting Excited!!!!
Look at that FROST!
IMG_02171.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_02201.jpg
IMG_0222.jpg
IMG_02262.jpg
IMG_02251.jpg
IMG_02241.jpg

S

SillyWilly

looks awesome over there man! My irst grow was done with cfl's and I managed to get over 6.5 oz from two short plants..........That was with over 550 watts of cfl's.....Was great smoke....

Your plants look very, very nice.....

Good luck on a juicy harvest and remember not to sample too much or cut too early :-)

F

frostedlove

looks awesome over there man! My irst grow was done with cfl's and I managed to get over 6.5 oz from two short plants..........That was with over 550 watts of cfl's.....Was great smoke....

Your plants look very, very nice.....

Good luck on a juicy harvest and remember not to sample too much or cut too early :-)

thanks bro.....I am somewhere in 400watts give or take. I started with 400 and added a couple so Yea some where in there. I have no clue how much I will get.... I am holding strong on the sampling.....I did vap a few micro nuggs when I was kinda loolypoping them....but I will hold strong till they are prime and ready.

F

frostedlove

Working on trying to get CLOSE CLOSE DOWN

Not so clear BUT I will keep tryn

tricomeclose2.jpg
tricomeclose1.jpg

TortureKill

TortureKill

lookin good man. Was checkin out that first pic up close, and coulda swore I seen a couple webs. First thing came to mind was mites. Coulda been a hair or anything tho. Im on high alert for mites, ALWAYS :) just lookin out dont mean to alarm ya. Peace fam

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Nothing wrong with CFL's for smaller grows and supplemental light. The girls look like they are having fun and loving it.

F

frostedlove

lookin good man. Was checkin out that first pic up close, and coulda swore I seen a couple webs. First thing came to mind was mites. Coulda been a hair or anything tho. Im on high alert for mites, ALWAYS :) just lookin out dont mean to alarm ya. Peace fam

I would say A hair. I am always picking stuff off those sticky girls. I look under my leaves about every hour or two while the lights are on. If you saw a gnat that would not surprise me....I clean the buds everyday of a few stray gnats. So far no mites... But I keep checking and I have been spraying defense sprays.... Fingers crossed 2 weeks to go.....

Thanks for paying attention. Anyone could miss something. More eyes are better then one

Top Bottom