Cfl budlove

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Nothing wrong with CFL's for smaller grows and supplemental light. The girls look like they are having fun and loving it.

Thanks Bro....My first grow and I am having FUN too. There having fun-----Iam having fun.....HELL its just PARTY up in here........:banana:

thanks for checking out the LADIES

F

frostedlove

So cheese is in the dark and afgoo keeps gooooooing like she should

PURPLE GOOOO tooo....:rastadancing:

IMG_00273.jpg
IMG_00223.jpg
IMG_00152.jpg
IMG_00133.jpg

sorry about the hairs but dads got a lot to do tonight in setting up the new tent and new talent

S

supasticky

damn bro. you got those genetics huh? shits frosted man. theres hella hairs on that last pic lol do you have animals going in the grow space? they can carry bugs in there so watch out if they are.

-Supa

F

frostedlove

damn bro. you got those genetics huh? shits frosted man. theres hella hairs on that last pic lol do you have animals going in the grow space? they can carry bugs in there so watch out if they are.

-Supa

my dogs don't go in there----its a tiny box.. But if= you have dogs...... hair is everywhere!!!! wifes a vet tech... NO KIDS just animals........Norm I clean the buds if needed when I water but since I been setting the new grow tent up I am slipping.......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sea sez, If you switch to fish, no hair in your buds. :)

H

HappyGrower

WoW!! They are Looking really nice for only 2 weeks!

Take Care,:cool0010:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tell me you took cuttings of all those girls.

F

frostedlove

Tell me you took cuttings of all those girls.

I got them as flowering teens. So now I did not take cutting? Yes I know! DUMB asss....I am going to try my hand at reveg and see what they do.....

I can still get the mother of the afgooo, Buddy told me yesterday He still got the mom and wants to swap her out so she is still around.

F

frostedlove

Frozzen

agooooooclose1.jpg
agoooooo3.jpg
agoooooo4.jpg
agoooooo1.jpg
agoooooo2.jpg

ALL RESIN GLANDS PLEASE STAND UP AND BE COUNTED !:bubblez:

D

dican01

really good job frostedlove! super frosty. looking real nice.

F

frostedlove

Assdeep!

really good job frostedlove! super frosty. looking real nice.

Thanks....I have learned alot for first time:passingjoint: and I am pretty sure it never stops once you get ass deep in lights and plants...

I love mother Nature!

F

frostedlove

Blue cheese

dryed_cheese1.jpg
dryed_cheese2.jpg

heading to cure jars now...

they sparkle in the light

Latest posts

Top Bottom