Chaotic's Perpetual Harvest : OB-TW-WR

• Thread starter xchaoticmetalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

Here are some more pics from day 11 since the photoperiod change. The net is geting nice and full, things are still stretching, but also thickening as well. Tips getting hard and first hairs are poppin.

DSC04121
DSC04124
DSC04123
DSC04130
DSC04134
DSC04137
DSC04138
DSC04142
DSC04146
X

xchaoticmetalx

& the White Rhino

This is 16 days since the photoperiod change. Flower on. Tips are getting hard and hairs are jutting out everywhere inside the plant. The tallest is 27" and the shortest is 22". Def have some varying traits which shuld be nice come smoke time.

DSC04170
DSC04171
DSC04172
DSC04173
DSC04174
DSC04176
DSC04180
DSC04182
DSC04189
DSC04193
X

xchaoticmetalx

This Is My Fav Trainwreck Pheno

So far through the grow I have absolutely fell in love with this one TW pheno. The stink on this thing in veg is great, almost hard to explain.. very stinky lol. Hopefully it will come out much more as flower goes on. it def has a slightly diff structure and an emerald - dark green stems and undersides to leaves. Here are some pics of the mother plant I grew out.

DSC04157
DSC04158
DSC04159
P

ProGroWannabe

Great thread xchaoticmetalx! Lovin the TW huh? Seems your not alone there. I'll have to find it and run it sometime when I get more room.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Thanks guys. I am kinda putting all the things I have ever learned into these new strains (for me). I have been working with Orange Bud for so long that I cannot wait to have another bud to smoke. Though I must say the Orange Bud kept me happy for almost 2 years. Now I want to improve on it though.

M

mr west

I got a trianweck in flower at min and im well impressed with its vigour, looks bout a week ahead of the others i put in at same stage. Still cant get over ur lovely thick stems man lol. Keep it up man:inlove

F

fuzzy

Nice

Nice little setup you have there X.I usually scrogg myself especially when growing sativas.many props,Fuzzy:rock

X

xchaoticmetalx

That screen sure is full! Well done there, X.

Hehe, yeah man the screen is fillin up quick. This is my first run with GH TW so it's hard to predict the stretch. It is kinda wierd, as much as I enjoy getting a strain completely dialed in, there is something about watching the unknown. Getting to open that room up every day and not know exactly what you are going to see is great.

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah man, I liken that to a kid on Christmas morning. hehe Maybe not QUITE as exciting, but similar none-the-less. That's one of the reasons I like making seeds then growing them out--ya never know what your gonna get.

F

farmer joe

how much yield can be expected from the orange bud growing under your lighting system? I am impressed by your nice set-up. keep us updated.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Orange Bud

how much yield can be expected from the orange bud growing under your lighting system? I am impressed by your nice set-up. keep us updated.

The yield was def the biggest negative about Orange Bud. I grew out 2 phenos that were extremely different. The keeper, which I call OB2, has poor yield. After 4 runs and getting the strain completely dialed in, I was able to harvest about 2 oz dry max per OB2 & OB1. OB1 looked like it had larger buds, but in reality they were just no where near as dense/poor resin production. I can see if someone grew out this pheno, that they would hate the strain lol, But if ya find the keeper pheno, mmmmm. It is soooo dense and gooey. The trichs are outta control and ya can blatantly taste/smell/ see the haze genetics coming through. The OB1 pheno kinda resembles to me what the original cali orange strain is, before it was hybridized with dutch genetics. Tons of long orange pistils covering everything. But again..no resin or density so blah. I am now trying to stabalize the OB2 pheno within the strain by backcrossing. Hopefully in time I will weed out the OB1 pheno so I can use the BX as a breeder and get the yield up/ make some new strains. Just a fun little project I started. The OB2 just has this almost addictive citrus/sweet/haze taste that I don't want to live without lol.Whew sorry about the long, random tangent of a post, just smoked a glass Blunt of some nice Indica buds topped with my OB2 hash.lol

X

xchaoticmetalx

OB1 & OB2 Comparison

The first 5 pics are Orange Bud pheno 1, while the second set of 5 are Orange Bud pheno 2. You can easily see the massive difference in resin production. They look identical in veg, but once the second week of flower is done, OB2 stretches way above OB1. At this point I no longer even have an OB1 mother, just an OB2.

DSC03508
DSC03513
DSC03517
DSC03519
DSC03535
DSC03625
DSC03628
DSC03630
DSC03657
DSC03683
M

Mr Green

thanks for sharing you pic. looks like some really good bud. wish the yield would have been bigger for you...

X

xchaoticmetalx

TW & WR Update

I opened the TW room today and finally the plants look like they are actually flowering. Def later starting on flowering compared to the other strains I have grown. Not in a rush though so i plan to let the TW go as long as it wants to become fully mature. The WR is boosting like crazy, almost doubled it's water intake and bud production is off the wall. I swear every time I look at'em the buds are bigger, lol. The plant that started resin production first is still ahead of the rest and is turning a great white frosty color, even on the fan leaves. Very spicey smell, no sweet tones here, just what I wanted. Ill be posting pics of both rooms a bit later.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Alrighty, here the wreck at day 21. Buds popin everywhere and the stretch has def chilled out. Enjoy the pics.

DSC04215
DSC04217
DSC04224
DSC04225
DSC04226
DSC04228
DSC04227
DSC04229
DSC04237
DSC04248
X

xchaoticmetalx

[*]Thanks for all the compliments. The Trainwreck def seems to love the UFO. You can see how the middle of the SCROG is the thickest and bushiest, right under the LED. I love that thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom