Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

The other thing about Josh Stanley is that he supported & lobbied for the death of caregivers. He also is a self proclaimed narc:

hotRod

hotRod

A real good friend of mine in Denver has a daughter with many health issues. He has been in CO for over a decade.

He went to get Charolettes Web and was told the waiting list is 6 months.

DAT

DAT

sorry to hear the about your friends daughter Hotrod...I hope your friend is able to get his daughter some of CW soon.

thanks for posting that video canaguy27.
after watching your video post I noticed another one linked in the corner with Josh Stanleys face... It was nice to see Josh Stanley discuss many of the issues reguarding CW right now. It seems like he really knew his shit and it really cleared up a lot of questions I had about what is going on with Charlottes wEbb strain. If you watch the video hotrod, it might help explain why there is a 6 month waiting. list.
peace
DAT

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry guys the sight wouldn't load on the phone. Here are the pics
20140401 124331
20140401 124425
20140401 124400

20140401 124425
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

DAT

DAT

:cool:killer photos Homebrew420~ really awesome looking. shes is so beautiful!!! Thanks for the photos!!
are you going to use a rotary evaportor to make an oil out of her?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Does anyone know of a grow diary being kept of Charlottes Web ? peace DAT:cat:
Plenty of high CBD low THC strains around.
All of them, at one point in time, came from landrace Indicas. (That is why some Sativa will have you laughing like a high schooler again, and that 'Kush' will give you the 'couchlock')

So if all else fails. Plan a trip to N.Inda, Nepal, Pakistan (maybe not now), Bhutan...The origin of the Indica (Just follow the Indus to it's source, thar lies a pot of gold.

Well, glad HB found some. I could be talked into helping sort out a few beans, phenos.
After all, it's for the children (all of them).

And yeah. I was going to say the same thing, they probably stole the cut and rebranded it. Even if they 'grew it from the seed', someone else out there gave/sold them the seeds.

For the parents on the waitlist...
Get a high CBD strain and grow your own, should be plenty around with under 6% THC. It may not be CW low in THC, but it's better your kid gets a little high, than takes all the pharmies the system would sell you.
Like I tell all the parents. Any drug you're going to give your kid (namely Adderall), be sure to take it first yourself, just so you know what you're giving them. Then when the Doctor tells you it acts differently in their brain than yours, say 'Bullshit!'

S

ssteely71

If those greedy ass Stanley brothers had their way their Charlotte's Web would be the only "legal" medical strain. I respect their pioneering but hate their model of action based on profit. I hope the CW cut is a pheno of R4 and it can be proliferated to the masses who arent in CO. Overgrow it!
Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

If those greedy ass Stanley brothers had their way their Charlotte's Web would be the only "legal" medical strain. I respect their pioneering but hate their model of action based on profit. I hope the CW cut is a pheno of R4 and it can be proliferated to the masses who arent in CO. Overgrow it!
Peace
The shitty thing is States like Florida and Alabama are going with this model. As though there has been enough research to validate this form and dismiss any other form of cannabis as medicine.
As much as I hate to admit it, Stanley brothers are right about the time it takes to get the amount necessary to fulfill to demand. Especially when the plant is a slow grower.
As soon as we have a few more mothers i can get more out to others who can get them out to others, etc.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

And @DAT cold water only at my shop. The hash we are making is hitting over 80% thc, when there are high levels in flower/trim. So I would think it should be the same with cbd. I don't know for sure though. Never do we use solvents. Co2 should be good though, as far as being safe to use.

Peace

@Dopegeist pm me.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its the CBD extract that is getting all the press...what is the actual CBD percentage of the oil being produced? the CBD percentage in the flower/bud is kind of irrelevant imo when talking about it as an actual medicine....HempMedsPx RSHO is only 15% and 18% as an extract but what is the Stanley boys oil test out at? I know of a few super high CBD strains people are working with right now...way higher than what yall are talkin about, they would actually be in the >.3% thc range as required by the state for hemp production..real interesting stuff

homebrew420

homebrew420

I am honestly more interested in what % we can get cold water to. Tex your saying there are folks with a higher cbd % or ratio? Damn and I was pretty proud of 21%. You're right though Tex the money is not made by simply having the plant, its all the work involved, and not a single entity can provide enough.

Peace

DAT

DAT

Hey HB420,:cool: I can dig u stickin with water. ive always been weary of the solvent myself. Infact im awaiting a new mini Manatee washer, like the kind Frenchy, the French weed nerd, uses to make some more hash and try it his style.:D"
How long does your r4 take grow to harvest?
In Josh Stanleys video he mentions his scientific partners in Israel. What Is that all about? lol.. im assuming they are conducting the scientist experiments not allowed in the US? totally bizrre to me. I never heard of Israel being on the map as weed producers.
at his is dispensary is he even selling any cuts of CW? , he said in the vid he wants people to help grow it because he cant save all the children in the world. I don't get it. IT seems like such a complicated mess to me.:arghh:
peace
DAT:cat:

jcom

jcom

Is there any known access for finished product in socal? Id like to pick up a sample for my mom. Fibromyalgia, arthritis and COPD (so she cant smoke any more) overweight from thyroid + diabetic = no butter and I am not in position to grow anything ATM. Running out of easy ways to keep her medicated as my supply of trim/larf dwindles. Something with more actual relief, rather than being so stoned she forgets to hurt sounds nice.

Kindest Meds in SD has a strain called Hanumans Bigfoot. 14% CBD / 3% THC approx. Very mild and good for pain. I got some for my chronic headache and it is helpful. Very nice when mixed with an indica for relaxation and sleep.

Top Bottom