Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I went to Mahatma's extract siminar the other night with the Denver Fire department..the volume extract industry is real trouble..lol....you would have been shocked at the ideas and total stupidity flying around in there..if you thought kids blowing up their garage blastin tubes was stupid..lol..you ain't seen nothing

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hey HB420,:cool: I can dig u stickin with water. ive always been weary of the solvent myself. Infact im awaiting a new mini Manatee washer, like the kind Frenchy, the French weed nerd, uses to make some more hash and try it his style.:D"
How long does your r4 take grow to harvest?
In Josh Stanleys video he mentions his scientific partners in Israel. What Is that all about? lol.. im assuming they are conducting the scientist experiments not allowed in the US? totally bizrre to me. I never heard of Israel being on the map as weed producers.
at his is dispensary is he even selling any cuts of CW? , he said in the vid he wants people to help grow it because he cant save all the children in the world. I don't get it. IT seems like such a complicated mess to me.:arghh:
peace
DAT:cat:
I wouldn't expect any help from the stanley's unless you have something they want.

Other high-CBD strains are Otto from Centennial or R4 from Allgreens, or sour tsunami from cali.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Tex is right though, in the grand scheme of things (like cornfields converted to CBD factories), the % CBD is going to matter a little less than other factors as to the total harvestable CBD...
And then of course there is LABOR costs, the wildcard.

The CBD harvestable per sq acre/time, sq ft/time, will be of more interest.
I don't know much about separating the CBD from the other cannabinoids (probably a big PITA), but that is another possible alternative route to extracts.

DAT

DAT

anyone ever try this stuff? I got it for my arthritis and anxiety and to help heal my cancer scar. fuck I hope it works.
1386280729629-1247556976.png

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I like the guys that work at Gaia, they are some serious cats...the owner, not so much..

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

I am very impressed with the Bluebird website. The Frequently Asked Questions page was extremely thorough and hit on EVERY question I had regarding the CBD oil but I still very curious about the Charlotte's web strain and what it looks like . I think they said CW really doesn't produce many flowers. And i guess it must have something else of significance in it that the hemp CBD oil does not, although from the website they say that the CDB oil is just as good and has just as much CBD as Charlottes WEbb.
on a side note.. I read an article in the Denver Post about how CO is still doing pre-employment drug testing and that employers are "freaked out" by the new rec mj laws, and so there has actually been and increase in employment drug tests... I was hoping to take this CBD oil in lue of my high THC herb so if and when I get a drug test when I move to CO I will be clean... But reading about the CBD oil they say that it actually keeps any THC in your body stored and unable to metablolize out . just cant win.
Thanks everyone for all the feedback.
peace

neverbreak

neverbreak

excitin stuff for sure. nice work homebrew bro. hope these high cbd strains become more common n that we start seein their medicinal benefits reachin a wider range of people.

neverbreak

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks neverbreak I have cut going bow that will be reversed onto a number of other clones both cbd and not. Later I will be using a tange-istan male to cross to the R14er and other high cbd varieties. This should happen by years end.

Peace

Power OG

Power OG

I am very impressed with the Bluebird website. The Frequently Asked Questions page was extremely thorough and hit on EVERY question I had regarding the CBD oil but I still very curious about the Charlotte's web strain and what it looks like . I think they said CW really doesn't produce many flowers. And i guess it must have something else of significance in it that the hemp CBD oil does not, although from the website they say that the CDB oil is just as good and has just as much CBD as Charlottes WEbb.
on a side note.. I read an article in the Denver Post about how CO is still doing pre-employment drug testing and that employers are "freaked out" by the new rec mj laws, and so there has actually been and increase in employment drug tests... I was hoping to take this CBD oil in lue of my high THC herb so if and when I get a drug test when I move to CO I will be clean... But reading about the CBD oil they say that it actually keeps any THC in your body stored and unable to metablolize out . just cant win.
Thanks everyone for all the feedback.
peace
have you tried canadianhempco.com they sell charlottes web and R-4 seeds.

DAT

DAT

Thanks POWER OG!:cool::cool::cool:Thats such great news!!! $278 for 9 seeds.. not bad for CW. and the picture is sic.. all them trichomes . it looks so killer. Plus it looks like they will deliver to me unlike so many other seed co. OMG im soo excited!
charlottes%20web%20seeds.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Power OG

Power OG

good deal bro! im looking at getting some myself and the R-4 it testing over 20%cbd and less than 1%thc. glad i could help.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Power OG and DAT... you guys might wanna do a little research on google and look at the reviews of that site before you go sending 300$ for 9 seeds..... just sayin' haha.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pioneers to a better life..

DAT

DAT

Thanks u very much KEystoner! They did seem like a rip off. There price was high and how do you know you really getting Charlottes wEb and the seeds weren't even feminized, seemed like a lose lose situation all around. I guess Ill just have to ask the Stanley Brothers. lol

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks u very much KEystoner! They did seem like a rip off. There price was high and how do you know you really getting Charlottes wEb and the seeds weren't even feminized, seemed like a lose lose situation all around. I guess Ill just have to ask the Stanley Brothers. lol
have you tried emailing greenwerks, he should be at 4/20 cup- he is the maker of r4 and supposing he released r4 to public for free unlike the stanleys. cuz i agree thst price chco is way to high, and not trustworthy

DAT

DAT

i want Charlottes Webb.i just want one seed.:Dfeminzed and I scrog that biotch like you never seen.:D

Power OG

Power OG

i feel you, bro. i think the stanley somehow took or got a cut of r4, when they shared a space with greenwerks, thats why i suggested the r4, ima a fellow scrogger and you rite i only need one plant to scrog a masterpiece!
Respect
TMB P-OG

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

What they are asking is WHY do you want CW over any other CBD strain.
What can I say, the Brothers are good at marketing.

Why is CBD more prevalent in Indica versus Sativa, I don't know. Some evolutionary divergence? Just saying, when the hunting/breeding goes down, CW will be a mediocre medicinal strain at best. There are entire countries filled with CBD plants that have yet to be chromatographed. Where the CBD strains come from.
An oriental man would have connection to those areas (or people in/traveled to those areas), much more than a white boy Greenrusher.

I'd be more interested in a CBD plant that doesn't look like a genetic reject, personally.

Just wondering, what would be the effect of crossing an r-4 or similar CBD high strain with some hemp? Not worried about ruining the THC content at that point. Or a low content Ruderrallis?

Of course in the ag scale production of things, many chemistry routes may be employed to isolate the various compounds.

One guy suggests basically cooking off the THC till you are left with CBD and other more stable cannabinoids.
"Cannabinoid Flashpoints:
tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
Flash Point: 137.6 °C (279.68 °F)

delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-8-THC)
Flash Point: 144.5 °C (292.10 °F)

delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Flash Point: 149.3 °C (300.74 °F)

cannabichromene (CBC)
Flash Point: 174.2 °C (345.56 °F)

cannabidiol (CBD)
Flash Point: 206.3 °C (403.34 °F)

cannabigerol (CBG)
Flash Point: 207.2 °C (404.96 °F)

cannabinol (CBN)
Flash Point: 212.7 °C (414.86 °F)"

But fractional distillation, chromatography, ect are all possible.

And there is the fact that the longer she runs the more the THC will degrade. Changing your ratios.

Might have better luck with these guys than the SB, too.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/high-cbd-medicinal-farming.55954/
"the strain ac/dc is 22%cbd/1%thc, the male was found in a french hemp field and still had thc present"

Well, looks like I'll be getting some hemp here. Finally, a reason to go out to Kansorado.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

So if all else fails DAT.
Get the highest CBD strain you can find (that still grows decent, b/c isn't that the biggest problem with 'elite' cuts?), and cross it with a hemp male.
Or grab a Ruderalis male for hardiness and auto-flower(enviro) characteristics (However THC may be higher than hemp).

CBD richness to under 10% has to be a natural trait of Indica from somewhere, it's too common. The Rosetta Stone would be getting an origin on some of these strains breedstock...Like if anyone ever finds that oriental guy. My guess is they hail from the traditional Indica regions, but very little documentation on Chinese/N.Korean weed. No doubt it grows far and wide.
Problem on origin is that some of these 'new' strains have been in circulation with coops/seed collectives for decades. Just get rebranded by the next ganjapreneur, or crossed or saved genetic mutation of original strain....

I could see THC being the detterrent in the more tropical climates where distribution of seeds isn't such and issue, but perhaps CBD developed for the purposes of being eaten to help disperse the seeds in less giving climates of the Indica.

Good luck in your journey. Remember it's a journey, not a destination.

Top Bottom