Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I am very impressed with the Bluebird website. The Frequently Asked Questions page was extremely thorough and hit on EVERY question I had regarding the CBD oil but I still very curious about the Charlotte's web strain and what it looks like . I think they said CW really doesn't produce many flowers. And i guess it must have something else of significance in it that the hemp CBD oil does not, although from the website they say that the CDB oil is just as good and has just as much CBD as Charlottes WEbb.
on a side note.. I read an article in the Denver Post about how CO is still doing pre-employment drug testing and that employers are "freaked out" by the new rec mj laws, and so there has actually been and increase in employment drug tests... I was hoping to take this CBD oil in lue of my high THC herb so if and when I get a drug test when I move to CO I will be clean... But reading about the CBD oil they say that it actually keeps any THC in your body stored and unable to metablolize out . just cant win.
Thanks everyone for all the feedback.
peace
DAT:cat:
Unless it's a private security firm, government job, or other high-risk job, your pre-employment drug testing is not monitored like when you are on probation or parole. They can't watch, and it's wonderfully easy to use fake urine in that situation. They don't have the right to 'watch' like the pigs do when you are on probation, because you sign away some of your rights as part of the plea agreement.

Don't hurt yourself. If you get hurt OTJ, you'll likely have to take a 'monitored' drug screen or even a blood test. Your benefits like disability and other aid can be cut by half if you are determined to be 'under the influence.'

DAT

DAT

where do I get a hemp male? :bookworm:i wanna grow some hemp.:D

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hempseed from Canada.? Legal to import to US for food and health/beauty products and for pressing for hempseed oil, I hear. Same friend says some of the seed is viable.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

awesome article! wow i had NO idea about that.....Thank you for the link !!!Dr. Mechoulam is one amazing man!I cant wait to get my CBD oil .

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All hemp seeds for "legal" hemp production in the state of Colorado must be Colorado born to be legal and there has been only one commercial hemp harvest out here and he ain't sharin his seed stock..the Canadian government is tracking their hemp seeds more than regular marijuana seeds, talk about a regulatory scheme...CBD oil from actual hemp is not harvested or produced the way you are used to seeing it extracted in the MMJ world...way different, more like cotton seed oil or sesame oil, alot of crushin and grinding of mass volume...not blastin tubes, closed loop n-butane, or super critical co2

DAT

DAT

Is the CBD oil that I bought made like that Tex?
I received it yesterday and I has already helped the inflammation in my arthritic shoulders. Im also massaging into my cancer scar on my face hoping too fade it away. It smells a lil grassy and really has no taste at all!
Are yu familiar with a small town in CO called Rifle? I have a possible job opportunity there. Thanks for all the info and have a wonderful weekend! :D

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

All hemp seeds for "legal" hemp production in the state of Colorado must be Colorado born to be legal and there has been only one commercial hemp harvest out here and he ain't sharin his seed stock..the Canadian government is tracking their hemp seeds more than regular marijuana seeds, talk about a regulatory scheme...CBD oil from actual hemp is not harvested or produced the way you are used to seeing it extracted in the MMJ world...way different, more like cotton seed oil or sesame oil, alot of crushin and grinding of mass volume...not blastin tubes, closed loop n-butane, or super critical co2
I have spoken to more than one person who plans on planting hemp this year. You are saying that everyone who plants hemp in Colorado is doing so illegally because there is no hemp seeds here already? One of the med states that just voted also has this rule, Connecticut I think. They legalized four dispensary's and the law states that the marijuana sold and grown must be done so in-state, meaning no seed flower or concentrates can be taken across state lines. So how is a Colorado owner going to get seeds and plants to his new dispensary in CT? If they can't be legally imported, what's the solution? I'm not addressing you specifically btw, it just seems like it would be a problem getting hemp or marijuana into states legally.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Unless they have hemp seeds that were where grown and produced in Colorado it is illegal, that is exactly what I'm saying and interstate transport of hemp seeds is illegal as well..it is a catch 22 and you should see all their faces in these big meetings and symposiums when they actually realize that is the case...I've been at a few

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Gaia makes their oil using higher CBD concentration weed from their grow ops, not industial hemp, usually an ISO strip and then suspended in fish oil or vitamin e oil..TR is over there now and I see him from time to time I'll ask him...I know of Rifle but not much more than that

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Unless they have hemp seeds that were where grown and produced in Colorado it is illegal

The entire cannabis industry in Colorado is "illegal"

That being said, there are legal ways around the importation issue.

FYI: The Stanley's are growing CW this year as a hemp crop in Wray, CO.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Better yet - let's out compete them.

I have many real farmers just dying to get their hands on CBD strains to grow for the sick - but no seed stock to give them...

If anyone knows where I can get pounds of CBD seeds that will work their magic in stopping seizures...hit me up asap! Many a sick person is depending on you contacting me...

C

canaguy27

Rev. Baker from greenfaith is giving away a bunch of hemp seed away at the HT Cannabis Cup this weekend. Stop by his booth.

The only CBD seed I have seen is in Cali from SoHum Seeds.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

www.projectcbd.org

Sour Tsunami - Southern Humboldt Seed Collective, I'm assuming this is the same as what Canaguy27 posted.

Otto has three pheno's to Sour's four, so there is a higher chance of finding a high cbd strain here in Colorado.

However, your mileage may vary, especially when buying online.

homebrew420

homebrew420

The more reading done on these seeds will show you that high ratio cbd varieties are a carp shoot from seed. I have seed of what we call, Tange-istan, a 1:1 Dudes tange x pakistani corral kush. These are yielding in the 30% poputation from seed for "high" cbd. Not enough work has been done in this area to know more about the relationship of cannabinoid ratio and how parents affect progeny.

The STS, silver thiosulfate, solution has been applied to the R14er and she goes into flower next Sunday. Hybridizing with the Dudes Tange, tange-istanbul 4, R14er, And a few elites, haven't decided.
giving in verified seeds to someone is not a great idea if for media purposes. That's a lot of space and work for big maybe.. there are plenty of clones to run in CO. I have access to 5 tested high ratio CBD; r14er 21.39: 0.91thc, dudes tange 10.2: 9.1, tange-istan around a 2.5:1, tora bora @aprox 15:10, Harlequin untested for us.

Good luck

DAT

DAT

FUCK YEah Homebrewski! u are brilliant, your research is admirable and u are the BOMB!wishing you much success with your growing and hoping that the R14er is fire. ya im pick myself up one of those high CBD clones and scrog a massive beast out of her.Ha ha ha. that's the way to go bro.:D

K

kuz

I wonder if there could be any survivors on an old hemp farm. I know a place where there was a fairly big farm, but it was probably 70 years ago.

Top Bottom