Charris/live Resin!

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannakis

cannakis

Who does live resin runs? Or as Jamaicans call it Charris.?

Definitely best tasting rosin I've had.

Making with ISO, but do Not have a vacuum chamber, I just pop it in the oven...

Any secrets to getting pure blonde rosin?

I freeze everything then dump in a potato ricer with coffee filter, into Pyrex on fondue plate. Then I let evaporate and swish the solvent around to not let the dry areas burn up...

I try to leave Just a tiny bit of solvent to help collect it all. Then on wax paper in gas oven at like 200 monitoring and opening every few minutes until it bubbles up like crazy and falls down.

I usually get a nice clean Amber color. Any advice or suggestions?

Charris is definitely the Best in my opinion and I can get real nice room temperature shatter, but even that still has a chemical taste...

Spelled Charas, Churrus, or Charris.

cannakis

cannakis

I think Charas, Churrus, Charris is a word from India,
and various English-corrupted versions--
and refers to black "hand rubbed" hash...
I know everyone at riu try to say the same thing. Yes it is a current technique for producing Live Resin/Charris, but they Used to produce it back over 100+ years ago by wearing Leather and running through the fields. And they just use their hands now because real leather suits are expensive in those parts of the world now And their hands are free. Also so they can keep Producing more resin on the plant throughout its life instead of harvesting Once and collecting, so it's just an Industrial Method of production too so they don't Waste Anything!

"Men clothed in leather run through the hemp fields, brushing forcibly against the plants, and thus separating the resin, which is subsequently scraped from their dress, and formed into balls. These are called churrus." Written in 1870! http://skunkpharmresearch.com/pharmerkates-pharmacy-corner/1870-dispensatory/

shemshemet

shemshemet

Oh a lovely debate about the origins of charras?

Wouldn't you think they would collect the resin from their hands before deciding to strap up in leather and run through a field?

cannakis

cannakis

Oh a lovely debate about the origins of charras?

Wouldn't you think they would collect the resin from their hands before deciding to strap up in leather and run through a field?
Haha yes, definitely, but that was for Thousands of years and I bet they started using leather probably hundreds to a Thousand years ago Easily. India was a very industrias nation throughout its entire history.!

You don't think that book is real?!? Perhaps it is the prohibition which has Faded out the use and even Knowledge of using leather suits... Maybe it's produced on such a smaller scale theirs no need to anymore...

The debate is non existent. Charas Is Live Resin. End of story.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Dr. O’Shaughnessy's great, not like some of his contemporaries;
I loved reading all the old descriptions by Englishmen attempting to describe what the "Wog drug farmers" were doing, after being filtered thru a translator or two, and often the "WDF" throwing in all kinds of funny answers to the Colonial White Devil's questions;
delivered by a translator almost equally foreign-to-the "WDF" as the Colonial White Devil,
heck I did the same thing when I got busted:

Them:
"What are all those round chicken-wire cages piled-up over there next to yer drug field???"

Me:
"That's how you get the best most-powerful plants,
you know the earth is just one big dynamo e-lect-trick-cule gen-e-rater with a north pole an a south pole spinnin' 'round creatin' all that e-lect-tricticy up there with lightnin' an' all;
well those little cages focus all that e-lect-rick-cal and geo-mag-net-tic energy into them little seedlings,
an that's what makes 'em so potent--
I almost needed one of them there translators myself...

alaskind

alaskind

The best terps Ive tasted came from Frozin, rather than live resin. I do it by trimming wet, make bubble from fresh trim, press the fresh bubble in a tea bag, and you have all of the terps that live resin gives w/o any solvents.

shemshemet

shemshemet

"I know everyone at riu try to say the same thing. Yes it is a current technique for producing Live Resin/Charris, but they Used to produce it back over 100+ years ago by wearing Leather and running through the fields. And they just use their hands now because real leather suits are expensive in those parts of the world now And their hands are free. "

All I am saying is I am sure the hands came first, and leather suits followed.

cannakis

cannakis

"I know everyone at riu try to say the same thing. Yes it is a current technique for producing Live Resin/Charris, but they Used to produce it back over 100+ years ago by wearing Leather and running through the fields. And they just use their hands now because real leather suits are expensive in those parts of the world now And their hands are free. "

All I am saying is I am sure the hands came first, and leather suits followed.
Haha I agreed with you... Just saying leather was phased out because of the current poverty in those parts now...

Top Bottom