Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

How to fix the gangster lean on these. Nl5 clones? First off I had this issue before on two larger flowering clones. When I pulled them out after harvest they were completely root bound. These nl5 mothers had some extremely small roots, plenty of pot left. View attachment 2171473View attachment 2171474It’s leaning and has more weighted growth on one side. Makes sense why it’s leaning. How do I fix it bend em over to side b? ^ above.View attachment 2171479^ over here on this plant it’s doing the same thing heavy growth on the one side. I haven’t trained it anyway it’s got all kinds of curves on the branches. Again the growth is nothing like the mothers Christmas tree growth and appearance. They are stinky. The mothers had so many smells I couldn’t tell you if they are similar.
Off the top of my head, I’d probably prune the bottom and bury it with more soil..

Putthataway

Putthataway

Off the top of my head, I’d probably prune the bottom and bury it with more soil..
That was my initial thought. I planned on adding more soil and thought wait that’s my plan for flower because one mother was a hound for magnesium and another wiped out the nitrogen in flower. So without further ado I present my temporary solution.
IMG 1374
IMG 1375
IMG 1376
IMG 1377
^ I got them standing at attention and they are all over the place 😂

Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 1378
Update on my rig with clown shit.
IMG 1379
I have the seedlings moved away from the humidifier that the controller/ user error caused the tent to get up to 80% humidity
IMG 1381
I have removed the humidifier from the controller and set it at the device for preferable humidity. The app wanted temperature.
IMG 1380
^ I moved the seedlings that were covered in water off the pot the other day before humidity mishap. They were droopy , they remain kind of flat so I am holding off raising them up. I moved them from the top of the bucket they would join to the floor.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I was drunk as hell once, like 30 years ago now, and I stayed at a random womans apartment for the night. I sleepwalked and pissed all over her wyall and hallway carpet.

I don't drink any more. I kept on for many years after that though and did dumb shit.

Nah, I'm good with a blunt and a can of good old sugared Coke now. Gimme shugga

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I was a little drunk and stoned one late night and went to the bathroom, i came out of the bathroom and went into my living room where all my furniture and tv had gone ! i instantly thought "wtf ! aliens !!" then thought i'd been robbed while on the shitter, it slowly dawned on me that i walked into my bedroom, i was in the wrong room.

whiskey n weed doesn't agree with me.

my names joe, i'm dumb
Not sure… sounds like some experiences I’ve had with weed and whiskey. Normally the solution in that situation is…

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I was drunk as hell once, like 30 years ago now, and I stayed at a random womans apartment for the night. I sleepwalked and pissed all over her wyall and hallway carpet.

I don't drink any more. I kept on for many years after that though and did dumb shit.

Nah, I'm good with a blunt and a can of good old sugared Coke now. Gimme shugga
Honestly can’t even remember half the shit I did when I was drunk and younger, woke up in the woods, peoples houses, forts we had all over town for when we were out late riding. Woke up handcuffed face down in one of my buddies basement once I think I was 17, drove 6 people home in my truck every time we went out to the bars… and I was the drunkest one.. my car system was so loud most people couldn’t handle the bass knob up kore than 1/2 way, my sister drove my truck once when I was WAYYYY too plastered had her come to the bar and drive us, so me bein high as hell and drunk a fuck started turning up the tunes… my sister pulled over and said she couldn’t drive, she saw 4 lanes on a 2 lane road… somehow I drove like that doin 100 wasted and baked and never got a ticket 🤣 somehow I’m still here, don’t drink and drive anymore but still drink here and there lol

Ps my vehicle insurance company hated me, full glass coverage. Snapped 6 windshields 🤣🤣🤣 they had to come to the hose to install it too every time hahaha I knew the dude by name after the 3rd time 😆

Ahh to be young again 🤷‍♂️

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Low 80s in Fahrenheit today. Climate is messed up. We had snow a week ago.
Yea we are leaving an ice age currently, people don't realize that the climate changes all the time. Bro back in the day they had this global cooling scare, now it's global warming. These mfers want to make money. Next it will be some other bs like Ukraine we send all this money and Russia walks through unopposed because they'll Ukraine government is giving the money to fake companies that just started up and stealing it. Anyone telling you anything is probably trying to steal your money. Wars are the single most destructive thing to the climate and yet they make tons of money so they carry on non stop with them. Just like Obama bought ocean front property 😆 don't beleive those fucks. ✌️
Have a good day guys

leroygreen

leroygreen

Does your grinder get gummed up to the point it's stuck? Well here is a simple solution I use.

The top lip just below the grinder lid. Take a razor or sharp edge and clean that lip free of debris. Take a tiny dab of Vaseline and rub it around the top lip. Do this for a few cleaning's. Soon you will rarely have a issue with gumming.

It really helps a lot. Just remember tiny, tiny amount.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Does your grinder get gummed up to the point it's stuck? Well here is a simple solution I use.

The top lip just below the grinder lid. Take a razor or sharp edge and clean that lip free of debris. Take a tiny dab of Vaseline and rub it around the top lip. Do this for a few cleaning's. Soon you will rarely have a issue with gumming.

It really helps a lot. Just remember tiny, tiny amount.
I like my occational grinder hash....spices up a doob nicely

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

A couple of these plants are Triangle Kush S1’s which allegedly might take up to 13 weeks to ripen. Interestingly, they have the most flower formation right out of the gates. Makes me wonder..

This will be a fun ⛺View attachment 2171471
i would be genuinely shocked if anything with kush in the name, showing that much indica in expression, took 13 weeks to flower.

Super Lemon Haze doesn't even take 13 weeks lol. Are you positive they are S1's, and not a bean formed from another plant's banana? If not the grower of the original plant, there is no actual way to know for sure how the seeds formed, can only speculate and assume based on results.

My peaceblasters tend to be heavily sativa dominant, but it doesnt begin expressing til on into flower, that does happen sometimes with sativa dom hybrids. The plants will appear more indica dominant then they actually are until after the stretch stops. All my peaceblasters have been that way. Is a cross between a 9 week, and a 14 week (landrace sativa)

I havent had a single peaceblaster take longer to flower then 8-9 weeks even though the pollen donor was a 14 week columbian land race. The one i called the fast blaster was done 7 weeks flat after stretch ended. Was my fstest flowering plant ive ever had. HUGELY sativa dominant too. 🤷‍♂️

BEAUTIFUL group of plants btw... Very happy and healthy

I like my occational grinder hash....spices up a doob nicely
i clean out grinders with alcohol, then evaporate the alcohol on a flat dish, scrape it up, and i smoke it. If a decent sized grinder is really gunked up, youll get over a gram of hash out of it. It's not bad at all either. It's usually pretty damn strong. It smokes good enough i actually look forward to having gunked up grinder to clean out again. I dont like to scrape them, many grinders are cheap, soft enough metal for bobby pins and razor blades to remove metallic material from them. Smoking die-cast, pewter based metals is probably a really bad idea. Honestly, using anything to grind herbs over the long term that isnt stainless steel, is probably already detrimental to health tho lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Im germinated a bunch of Moonflower datura seeds today (for oranamental purposes and to keep cats out of my grow plot.)

Incredibly lush and beautiful plants with beautiful trumpet shaped flowers. I have thousands of these seeds ive harvested myself.

Cats and dogs generally wont go anywhere near a datura plant, and traditionally, a human taking care of one tends to have much better luck in their gardening practices then if they dont, for whatever reason. Just dont eat the plant, it'll turn on you immediately, and for the rest of your life usually if you do that.

If someone has a PO box, and wants these in their garden warding off pests and small animals, these shoot me a PM. Theyll also pull insect off your fruit bearing plants and onto them, the insects will eat from the datura, and they will die immediately afterward. This is why you see so many insect bites on wild datura's, but almost never see live insect on them, and generally never see any insect damage on near by plants either. There are mite species that can eat datura just fine, but they tend to just stick to the datura.

When my cat walks around these plants, she gives them easily a 12foot gap. She wont go near them. My dogs are straight up scared of them lol. A more beautiful species of plant is hard to find though.

Long story short, the purpose of these plants in a garden is NOT for their psychoactive properties, it's what the plants, as a living organism, are willing to trade you for allowing them a safe place to grow and thrive. Protection, As dumb as that probably sounds.

Images 3
Rama777

Rama777

@Thatoneguyyouknow_

The seeds are from CSI Humboldt. I have 5 more to sprout. He reversed the mother cut himself, which apparently was particularly difficult.

But after looking around a bit more, I bet 11 weeks tops. I only saw one report of someone that waited 12 weeks and claimed it could have used another week.

Top Bottom