Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

I'm sure you know I don't say anything to criticize, but I wanted to say it regardless.
Once I get my grow back up I except the same from you! I'd much rather have a bro that watches my back and speaks their mind versus the opposite!

destructo

destructo

How do you use your aloe? I just repotted mine and transplanted the 10 babies that popped up.

I trimmed a couple of the aloe arms off and squeezed them and than added a teaspoon of molasses and put everything into a mason jar with boiling water and left for a couple days. I strained through a 25 micron screen and tried watering with that.

If i wanted to use aloe to make cuts how would you use it? The gel from it and dip or how do you make aloe water?

Is aloe better to use than willow? or should I make a Aloe/Willow tea to promote root growth?

brazel

brazel

How do you use your aloe? I just repotted mine and transplanted the 10 babies that popped up.

I trimmed a couple of the aloe arms off and squeezed them and than added a teaspoon of molasses and put everything into a mason jar with boiling water and left for a couple days. I strained through a 25 micron screen and tried watering with that.

If i wanted to use aloe to make cuts how would you use it? The gel from it and dip or how do you make aloe water?

Is aloe better to use than willow? or should I make a Aloe/Willow tea to promote root growth?
Take aloe 1/4 cup fresh, puree the whole leaf. Strain spray or pour.
I'd skip the molasses, it's really not all it's supposed to be! No need for sugar

stab your cutting in the gel and go.
You can make an aloe water mixture and soak too

I prefer aloe over willow

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

Here's a little more...
By adding molasses your microbe population will bloom, they'll compete with your plant for nutrients then they'll die back to where they were before you fed molasses.

Organikz

Organikz

is this plant just a fine female showing pre flowers? i dont see balls.
I'm forcing sex. Hermies pop first. It was hard to focus but she had banana sacks. one of my VR leaning phenos was a he/she also. The rest seem solid. I'm happy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom