Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is a project I started 6 months ago. I should end up with roughly 150g of worm castings. Why did I do it? No till is not eventful lol. Maybe I can sell some black gold. I'm going to be the crazy guy selling bags of dirt.
So are you canna bins inside the house ?

Organikz

Organikz

20171126 120559
20171126 120636

Seedlings with branches.
20171126 120851

Made some pre-portioned frozen soap nut tea concentrate cubes with scotch ice cube tray.
20171126 094541

Last seedling finally plugged...never know...

20171126 120631
Organikz

Organikz

Forgetting these things don't drink like a full bed. I had to crank the blumat up just to keep up during flower.

Anyway vigor traits are starting to show. You can already see the weak ones. I only am looking for vigor traits in my male selections. I am culling all but the strongest.

20171129 131417
20171129 131408
Organikz

Organikz

Found another...i had to pull the trigger.

The One BC1 [The One x The One/Velvet Rush

Velvet rush = Blue thai x afghan 1

Dj short blueberry = velvet rush x temple flo

Rare catch. Definitely will be running that girl. Mofo just emailed and said he's sending them out tomorrow. My unicorn is in there.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Pretty badass...he did this backcross open pollination to open up pheno expressions while holding the genetics to their true lineage.

The One: 1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani. A balanced yet potent F1 landrace hybrid from 1984. Floral/perfume, fruity, incense, skunky/musky flavors on large, dense, resinous flowers. The euphoric Thai/sativa affect hits first with the body numbing afghani affect settling in after. Strong stemmed structure with excellent branching and stretch. Finishes in 8-9 weeks but can be allowed to mature until ~12 weeks for a more potent 'body high'. I like 10-11 weeks personally.

The One x Velvet Rush (TOVR): Velvet Rush is a similar cross as T.O. From the same era - Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 - but is extremely Thai dominant in every respect. Having been crossed with TO you end up with extremely vigorous, fast growing plants with the dense, resinous flowers of TO and an enhanced thai/sativa affect from the VR. I selected 4 males for this open pollination and the intent was two-fold:

1. By using the same males to hybridize all the females I create a solid genetic base to easily select plants that are similar to the respective mother for future backcrossing and isolating unique expressions.

2. Males were selected ranging from pure TO dominant, 50/50, and slightly VR dominant. This way we maintain the genetic diversity of the various landrace expressions to pursue within each individual cross and find amazing new hybrids.

Organikz

Organikz

Ewwwieee! This weed has cured off and the ceiling is extremely high. I had some toe tingles from a bong rip. Just feel the stuff course through your veins...that little euphoria rush that settles into a nice bobblehead narcot high.

Organikz

Organikz

that some good looking stuff
I like the big ass pot vs the farm because it can sit out there over winter. Believe it or not the outside dirt will freeze but it will create an insulating barrier. Compost will keep them pretty warm anyway. I may grab a few 1000g lol.

They've been good worms...considering a kelp meal/karanja tea I made before realizing my plants want nothing. Even when I add coconut water they get fussy. Ok then bitches! Lol. Sounds crazy when you have no choice but water only and not much water at that...

Guess I dont have to worry about my worms...lol

Anyone wanting castings just hit me up. You pay shipping and pay for the drawstring bag...thats it...obviously were looking at fungal dominant worm compost. I'm not sorting cocoons and shit. So you get all the goods...baby worms too.

I make lots of friends mailing them bags of shit....

Last edited:
Top Bottom