Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

All bliss clones revegged...i caught 1 of everything but it's the 3 that have reeled me in. #4,#5,#7. Aerocloner rocks! Tempted to see how big I can get them in the aerocloner...lol.

20180129 135938
20180129 135942
20180129 135929
H

hawkman

its from the north atlantic, apparently. ha.

i got it from kelp-4-less or whatever.
kelp 4 less great organic nutrients - company has bee around for about 3 years there 'LIQUID gOLD" IS great for terpene development -talked to them about a good booster like Terpinator and they said Liquid Gold is the ticket and have use it now of a few years with GOOD results .

Organikz

Organikz

kelp 4 less great organic nutrients - company has bee around for about 3 years there 'LIQUID gOLD" IS great for terpene development -talked to them about a good booster like Terpinator and they said Liquid Gold is the ticket and have use it now of a few years with GOOD results .
Yes you're correct. What plants really want when flowering is minerals, enzymes, amino acids, basically all organic acids and CO2. Obviously sunlight is important. That's about it. Leaves will die from the bottom up and it's normal. You notice my leaves beginning to decarb...it looks like the plants are slowly deflating to me. They are fading to purple from the tips.

I don't influence temps however to achieve purpling. If it's genetic I'll take it...if not i'm not going to miss a bud swell because i want my plants to look pretty...

This is my fat ugly girl. She cooks and cleans.!

20180129 142450
Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

That face you make when someone says your plants needs more P-K...annnnddd when someone tells you that there is nothing better than girl scout cookies...how bout the precursor to blackberry and girl scout cookies...hey girl scout cookies is equal to the color brown...keep mixing colors...you'll get there...lol

20180130 072459
H

hawkman

have you looked at there (kepl4less) Bloom Packs - sound very good - going to just use great white, Liquid Gold and Bloom Packs and a new product by great white called "chum-Myco" or "myco-chum" can't remember .Great looking plants/flower's Hey folks whom say you need extra stuff (P & K)is wrong - because everybody grows differently and are at different stages of cultivation experience. any plant some one grows is F'en great !!!!!! keep growing everybody and experience some fun !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom