Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

@brazel
I just ran out of dynagrow neem. I ordered ahisthma. I like them and their product is top shelf. I would almost say better than dynagrow.

brazel

brazel

I usually go 10 drops total. I mix it with the neem application. Usually lemongrass and sometimes a little lavender or peppermint. You use that much neem with karanja?
No it's total 1tbs of any combo of neem and kar. 10 drops is fine.
The better your soil is, the healthier your plant will be and become more pest resistant allowing just neem to be pretty effective!

Organikz

Organikz

I will try this so let's say I want to use my karanja. I think coot suggested 1 tablespoon karanja and a teaspoon of neem along with a cup of ritha concentrate to a quart. Should be fine until I use the karanja up. I'll switch to pure neem once I'm out. Sound good or nah?

brazel

brazel

How bout some Columbia’s gold or red? :cool:
these are what you want..
20171209 081305

brazel

brazel

I will try this so let's say I want to use my karanja. I think coot suggested 1 tablespoon karanja and a teaspoon of neem along with a cup of ritha concentrate to a quart. Should be fine until I use the karanja up. I'll switch to pure neem once I'm out. Sound good or nah?
Holy torpedoes batman!
1tbs should be the total amount of neem or kar, the ratio can be anything as long as it adds up to 1tbs or thou can use just one or the other and that's per a gallon.
1 cup of ritha concentrate seems like a lot. Emulsify the oil and the ritha together in a small glass, I'd start with a tsp of ritha and add more if more is needed

Edit go for an ounce of ritha... plants love it!

Organikz

Organikz

So you burn your plants right? What would happen...slow growth...i fed them a little rehydrated kelp water to turn them around. One is starting to sex. Last time I waited for sex I ended up with a jungle. Well i have my machete. We will give them another week and pack an 8x4 area.

20171209 183646
Organikz

Organikz

@GrowGod
Wait until you see the coconut water/MBP/LEC go to work. I can already tell most of these pheno need 0 training. See the one in the front. Watch her skirt lift. See those bottom branches poking through? Lol.

Top Bottom