Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I sat here for 20 mins reading this thread . Pretty fuckin amazing . Like a damn book with laughs and oh and ahs and a random villian . This dudes grow help shed some light on me as to the kiss rule . He had practically nothing and still did a full on grow . I myself have grown a few times. Been over to years and I’m in his boat .. leds ,cobs? This thread actually helped me enlighten and the importance of just go with it and see what happens . Thank you for the journal houser.

Srenots

Srenots

I sat here for 20 mins reading this thread . Pretty fuckin amazing . Like a damn book with laughs and oh and ahs and a random villian . This dudes grow help shed some light on me as to the kiss rule . He had practically nothing and still did a full on grow . I myself have grown a few times. Been over to years and I’m in his boat .. leds ,cobs? This thread actually helped me enlighten and the importance of just go with it and see what happens . Thank you for the journal houser.
hell ya !

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hey hey hey I'm not arguing with you on Any of YOUR FACTS OR OPINIONS. With that being said If you could take the time to read thru journal a bit then u will discover that along with some of your other concerns have been mentioned. Thanks for pointing it out again. SOOOOO..... if u read thru. Bit u will READ I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUK ABOUT THOSE NUMBERS. They a guideline. U live life by a guide or handbook? I don't, ill take it an make it into my own or what works. Sir u are correct in stating my shit was yo damn hot, Rh was outta control, my set up looks like shit, an I'm out of my element with indoor.....GUESS WHAT THOUGH HOMIE??? THIS SHIT SMOKED FINE AN STONED GREAT!!! SO FUCK THEM STATS AN NUMBERS FOR WHAT IM DOIN. SHIT WORKED. there is ALWAYS GOOD, BETTER, BEST. SO bro u more than WELCOME FOR THE RIDE AN SHOW, JIST DONT FUCK WITH THE RADIO!!!
lmao even 3 years later that last line was hilarious!!!!

P

Paypay420

Damn I had some seeds that I started in some red solo cups and 8 are growing but this is my first time and I need major help. Wasn’t expecting them to take off like they are so also needing help with buying reasonably priced supplies. Anyone?

Top Bottom