Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

This is that shit you bob your head too.
Success got everybody hating.. Success to me is inspiration
We only got one life so don't waste it :D
I just would like to say hello and ThumbsUp
I learned it from the best but my family ain't proud
Wherever life takes me you will find me with a smile
Imaging things and making garden creations.
ThumbsUp I am Maintaining. Don't wait for nothing
Hope you have the best day ever :)

Download 60

Moto

Last edited:
monstacropn

monstacropn

He's already finished one indoors.turned out great,so no need telling him to throw the towel in bub.
Greenhouser,were you at bloke?
I never once said to toss the towel in but I did state that if he cant control and moderate environment to stick to outdoor knowledge until he learn the way of indoor; so maybe you might want to read better or suppress remarks of no relevance. lol

monstacropn

monstacropn

I would consider putting that mind of yours more into the books instead of a being a negative influence on a growing community. His plants are just fine and some of the things you said in your facts.. heheheh. :) We should be supporting each other not nit picking people's grows.. :p

Relevant to this post.. LOL

View attachment 617167
or instead of saying that maybe correct what you believe is wrong as I wasn't nit picking at anything only stating the things I learned when i was doing that very same shit and got a small ass yield and some of it contaminated with powder mold. What I stated to him is info I would have gladly been thankful for because it would have saved me money time and effort and if that's nit picking then you are right I need to learn the new meaning of the words nit picking

monstacropn

monstacropn

for your inside grow; I can tell you some low lev info on growing indoors
1: Temperature and humidity are key elements and if your temp goes below 65 fer. or above 85 it will be like a stop sign on all growth and usually do damage as well.

2: Humidity can do genetic damage (permanent) to all plants exposed and clones acquired from the plant even if treated will carry the powder mold that genetically bonds with plant cells. try to keep humidity around 65 % I believe.

3: If you cannot control humid--and temp. my advice is to stick with you knowlege of outdoor growing until you research inddor
This info was pulled from high times mag--
Warmth[edit]
The optimal day temperature range for cannabis is 24 to 30 °C (75 to 86 °F). Temperatures above 31 °C (88F) and below 15.5 °C (60F) seem to decrease THC potency and slow growth. At 13 °C (55F) the plant undergoes a mild shock, though some strains withstand frost temporarily
So yes I wasn't on point with it being 55 degrees and I said 65; other then that please correct me where I'm wrong ?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Hehe,Moto you bad bwoy you.lol.houser,shat ap n eat ya sausage,you ol git...lmao..
Hows the weather treating you pal?
super super nice !! On the dunes again today, golfing tomorrow!!! FORE!!! DOING SOME TRAVELING today. Checking in at the parks veiwing points. Trolling some old ground I haven't been on in years. Memories an sights, what it's all about!!!! Good times an LOTS OF HARD CODER FOR ME!!! PICS LATER. @Moto, that organix shit has been kinda tuff to find for me. Is it just avail at one or two retailers??? I like doing tests an trials, side by sides etc. Every time i find the shit it's always in £, rather than $. thanks. I'm tempted to do it against my boy Dr Earths shit. Ha ha CARPE DIEM EVERYONE!!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Warmth[edit]
The optimal day temperature range for cannabis is 24 to 30 °C (75 to 86 °F). Temperatures above 31 °C (88F) and below 15.5 °C (60F) seem to decrease THC potency and slow growth. At 13 °C (55F) the plant undergoes a mild shock, though some strains withstand frost temporarily
So yes I wasn't on point with it being 55 degrees and I said 65; other then that please correct me where I'm wrong ?
hey hey hey I'm not arguing with you on Any of YOUR FACTS OR OPINIONS. With that being said If you could take the time to read thru journal a bit then u will discover that along with some of your other concerns have been mentioned. Thanks for pointing it out again. SOOOOO..... if u read thru. Bit u will READ I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUK ABOUT THOSE NUMBERS. They a guideline. U live life by a guide or handbook? I don't, ill take it an make it into my own or what works. Sir u are correct in stating my shit was yo damn hot, Rh was outta control, my set up looks like shit, an I'm out of my element with indoor.....GUESS WHAT THOUGH HOMIE??? THIS SHIT SMOKED FINE AN STONED GREAT!!! SO FUCK THEM STATS AN NUMBERS FOR WHAT IM DOIN. SHIT WORKED. there is ALWAYS GOOD, BETTER, BEST. SO bro u more than WELCOME FOR THE RIDE AN SHOW, JIST DONT FUCK WITH THE RADIO!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

damn.. I just scrolled up an missed a lot of shit. Service must have been sketchy by lake. ANYWAY I DID THIS ALREADY BUT @monstacropn u can bee write in them facts an numbers out of them books an magazines u copy an paste from. Some are good at that an learn that way. That's not for me. I'm not even being cocky but if I felt the urge if go drop some coin on some serious shit but for what? I'm not going use it like its supposed to. OD RATHER WRITE A BOOK THAN READ ONE!!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Warmth[edit]
One more thing an im really not trying to be a dick, just curious. I see you handing out this above normal knowledge or grasp on growing. I'D LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK SIR. It would maybe make your wisdom a little more credible. Or is one to assume your just the helpful type who reads things an pastes informative helpful info? Pics an docs? any?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hows mr houser doing?ten to 7 here,ridonculous heat wave today.never watered the girls last night.checked on em at 10;00am,shit bro,they were bone dry,wilting over some of the young ones especially.gave them some water,mollasses,seaweed tonic and a drop of liquid ice.gonna check on em in a while.shit bro,I'm gonna be gutted if I've lost any seedlings.especially the tombs and the lambsbread.got no more of them to pop.whats the weather like on silver lake Michigan today big bubba.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

This round of BC was not half as oily stickiness as last round.but still,gooood sshhhiitt boy.be glad when these last few are harvested though.no more clones being took from this now.were all cheesed out man.moving on to bigger and better things.some of my pals beanz up real soon in the keiks sweat shop ...cheers bro..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

it's a hot one down state for this cold seeker!! 89F an 65%humidity. Kiddos in the water, misses choppin up veggies an such for grillin tonight!!! @keiksweat I'm always amazed by peoples watering schedules. I must just be the odd man out. In the cabinet I had to water about 8-10 days. Outside even less. Weird. I'm sure my location has a lot to do with it. Other than the carrots an meat, all the rest is grown by an cared for an cut by ME !! Ha ha enjoy the day!!

WP 20160719 14 13 27 Pro
Last edited:
monstacropn

monstacropn

One more thing an im really not trying to be a dick, just curious. I see you handing out this above normal knowledge or grasp on growing. I'D LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK SIR. It would maybe make your wisdom a little more credible. Or is one to assume your just the helpful type who reads things an pastes informative helpful info? Pics an docs? any?
20160622 002030
View attachment 618017 View attachment 618017 View attachment 618017 View attachment 618017
This is taken when lights are off due to led's are extremely bright and I don't have led camera lense, the second pic is actually a bud that was broke off from raising my scrog net. As far as my info/wisdom I guess being there is no exact written formula for the best crop I mainly post info on subjects I have been through or avoided with professional advice like "The Grow Boss" He has written a book, has a 24 hour help line, and many info videos having 100's of thousands of views. I quote/retrieve info from him and others because their info is based on scientific research, facts, and most important "trial and error." I was told a long time ago "If you want what someone has, you must do what they do or better." I have also been working on prototype GEO Thermal Air Flow Concept here's my link --https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/a-short-video-of-my-geo-thermal-grow-shed.82870/
20160616 120957
20160622 002030

monstacropn

monstacropn

Wow,take it easy dude .your gonna pop a vein in ya noggin.skin up,puff,puff....exhale......hhhhaaaaaaaaaa......yeah Mon...
I wasn't happy about try'n to help someone and reading that I was doing damage/nit picking and that my info was wrong and sorry if it came off harsh but I'm anything but "not serious" about growing as it is not recreational for me, it's my income

monstacropn

monstacropn

hey hey hey I'm not arguing with you on Any of YOUR FACTS OR OPINIONS. With that being said If you could take the time to read thru journal a bit then u will discover that along with some of your other concerns have been mentioned. Thanks for pointing it out again. SOOOOO..... if u read thru. Bit u will READ I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUK ABOUT THOSE NUMBERS. They a guideline. U live life by a guide or handbook? I don't, ill take it an make it into my own or what works. Sir u are correct in stating my shit was yo damn hot, Rh was outta control, my set up looks like shit, an I'm out of my element with indoor.....GUESS WHAT THOUGH HOMIE??? THIS SHIT SMOKED FINE AN STONED GREAT!!! SO FUCK THEM STATS AN NUMBERS FOR WHAT IM DOIN. SHIT WORKED. there is ALWAYS GOOD, BETTER, BEST. SO bro u more than WELCOME FOR THE RIDE AN SHOW, JIST DONT FUCK WITH THE RADIO!!!
Ok lets break this down, those numbers are optimal grow zones, and my advice was only to help; and obviously I could give a flying fuck rather you can just grow a plant , they can grow simply by themselves. I was simply saying by the numbers you posted that you was going to run into problems and that is a fact. As you stated you had changed those numbers and was successful in your grow and yes some areas are opinionated but I didn't post any of those. here is a very helpful video and it will help you understand why I was trying to help---

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I wasn't happy about try'n to help someone and reading that I was doing damage/nit picking and that my info was wrong and sorry if it came off harsh but I'm anything but "not serious" about growing as it is not recreational for me, it's my income
those look like nice buds, this isn't my job or a hustle, it's a hobby, a time passer, an money saver. I grew some shitt under 50 bucks an got baked. If u read entire thread it's all explained. This indoor ran at crazy temps an environment. U can catch me outside growing. An Imo, ime, outdoor rules an cheaper. But that's a different thread. I guess in all actuality, it's an experiment to see how cheap or how many corners cut an still smoke. Here's an outdoor. That's my serious side. No hard feelings mate, although a lil more reading an all was avoided.

WP 20160714 17 44 00 Pro LI
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

No
Ok lets break this down, those numbers are optimal grow zones, and my advice was only to help; and obviously I could give a flying fuck rather you can just grow a plant , they can grow simply by themselves. I was simply saying by the numbers you posted that you was going to run into problems and that is a fact. As you stated you had changed those numbers and was successful in your grow and yes some areas are opinionated but I didn't post any of those. here is a very helpful video and it will help you understand why I was trying to help---
w see I just read this an FACT BRO, I RAN THEM AT THEM STATS AN IT FUCKIN WORKED. I DONT CARE IF U GROW A FUCKIN PLANT BRO. YOUR FACT GOT A HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE HOLE IN IT. that makes it false, yes Your WRONG. now your right in saying it's not good, or won't be the best, but anything else like that u talkin out the side of your neck. So please refrain from mis representing truth as methods. Once again if u WOULD READ BEFORE COMMENTING u could avoid a lot of confusion. Thanks

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Not the best, but it can be done. An with that this thread closed............................................

monstacropn

monstacropn

No

w see I just read this an FACT BRO, I RAN THEM AT THEM STATS AN IT FUCKIN WORKED. I DONT CARE IF U GROW A FUCKIN PLANT BRO. YOUR FACT GOT A HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE HOLE IN IT. that makes it false, yes Your WRONG. now your right in saying it's not good, or won't be the best, but anything else like that u talkin out the side of your neck. So please refrain from mis representing truth as methods. Once again if u WOULD READ BEFORE COMMENTING u could avoid a lot of confusion. Thanks
Yeah ok your words are silly, you say high times is wrong and false WTF? they was growing shit before you was even thought of although I did clearly learn from your ignorance; that is you can lead a horse to water but it doesn't mean it's smart enough to drink it! If you did so well lets see what you did??? better yet I don't even give a fuck considering the source as the only hole in fact is in your arrogant head!

Latest posts

Top Bottom