Check it out!

• Thread starter Sir Puffs Alott
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

Thought I'd upload some pics of my [Pandora's Box & Space Jill] Queens. I like to call'em "PB&SJ Queens" these two beauties are 7weeks old.

I started'em under >> 7CFL's-total~(4-Blue & 2-Red~100W) & (1-300W Red) CFL's...:confused0054:
Let me know what you think about the one who's reaching for the sun.

I also have pictured a set of Arjan's Super Haze clones, & a runt Automatic seedling along with a Space Jill runt that didn't take well.

They have had nothing but love from the beginning. :anim_52:

I feed them a tea solution, that I came up with, made from Fulvic & Humic acids mixed with seaweed kelp, along with three types of "POOH"...Bat, Worm & Chicken. This is mixed (in equal parts) with a combination of Fish emulsion and Liquid worm castings that have been brewing in a tub, that is being fed by Oxygen.

Once mixed and shaken up in a water bottle, I feed them once a day.
They seem to have taken a liking to the mixture and are thriving.

Please feel free to give me some good advise, as it will be needed.:evilgrin0040:

Thank You, and I look forward to hearing from you all. :mysterymachine:

:sign0005:

Check it out
Check it out 2
Check it out 3
Check it out 4
Check it out 5
Check it out 6
Arjans sj  automaticjpg
Arjanssuperhaze 00jpg
Arjanssuperhaze 01jpg
Arjanssuperhaze 03jpg
Check it out 11
Check it out 12
Thesjrunt 00jpg
Automaticrunt 00jpg
Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

:anim_09:

I am the type of person who, how do I say it, really don't follow these.
& for that, I usually pay a price of some sort.:worried
:evilgrin0040: Now with that said, I am going to start to get back to my old ways, & start to trust my gut feeling.
I for some reason overdosed my babies with, can you believe it ~ an [Organic] product.:confused0054:
I knew better than to load my seedlings up with [P].
You see I bought some organic stuff [powder form] & I mixed up a batch.
I always PH my filtered water down to the proper level, after of course, leaving it sit out four @ least 2-3 days.
Now my water is around 8.5-9.0 out of the tap, deadly for "Mar-Gee-Whana". I use Tecnaflora PH Down, in 20floz's, all it takes is three squirts from my small dropper, 1 squirt = 1/4tsp.
All I do is test the PH, @ this moment it's usually 6.0-6.5, the PPM's are a mystery to me [honestly they couldn't be above 1000...:anim_09: <<see I do not follow them. I will get a more sophisticated tester this week I promise.:evilgrin0040:
So, after mixing in my new powder stuff, I notice that it's nice and foamy and looking very active.:party0042::boogie:
It's also pitch black:doh, I for a moment think to cut it in half, but decide to say fuck it and toss all inhibitions out the window:doh, along with all the>>:anim_09:in my head that tell me different.
So, here we are today.:anim_52:
1 survivor = "Pandora's Box" a seed that was strong from the gate.:lock:
{she is the darker green bush, that look's the healthiest.}
I also have the two Arjan's Haze that looked like shit when I bought'em<< again. another one of those (I know better moments).:icon_dizzy: I also believe that only one will survive, if any.:puke
Today I have chosen two decent looking clones from my spot.:icon_cookie:
One is a very nice looking "Purple Wreck".
This clone is a cross between [can you guess it?]
A: HZVDA-UCTSB-UNEVX-MFLVG-GODJK-SKGWC-EWVEI-PBMKM-SURBT-JENBR-GAJSR-THCAD. << have fun.:rofl
& a "Lavender" clone that looks OK.:winking0067:
The "lav" is the tall spindly one that is in the McDonalds McCafe coffee cup.
the other is the shorter one in the large MceeD'z cup.
I placed them both in a very nice mix & I have the PB&AH outside hardening up in a shade spot. The two new ones I have going back and forth from my room to outside midday, preparing them for the transition outdoors.
Let's pray for them all.:whew
Thank you all for reading my rant.:)

Well here are my :sign0005: enjoy.

Question 03
Question 01
Question 02
Question 00
PandorasBox 03
PandorasBox 02
PandorasBox 01
PandorasBox 00
Lavender 00