Check out my first ever grow thanks to you guys!!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong??

• Thread starter helpmegrowbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

helpmegrowbuds

That’s normal however why’s the fan off it should stay there on 24/7

You can try hanging a wet towel up and letting it drip into a bucket it sorta works but you do need to re-wet the towel fairly often otherwise you’d want a humidifier to raise it.

If it’s that bad that it’s worth

That’s normal however why’s the fan off it should stay there on 24/7

You can try hanging a wet towel up and letting it drip into a bucket it sorta works but you do need to re-wet the towel fairly often otherwise you’d want a humidifier to raise it.

If it’s that bad that it’s worth buying one
To be clear I talking about exhuast fan not Circulating fan lol
And if u were also talking about exhaust fan I didn't kno I should keep it on 24/7
Why is that?

757Botanist

I feel I made some mistake beforeŮ Ů Ů 
I use to cut off to many fan leaves not gonna do that this time and also I ve never really cut off weak/small stems not getting much light I will this time tho
Yeah I used to do the same
Mistake, I noticed bigger buds and bigger yeilds when I leave them
On.

M

monkey47

Your plant is not hydrated enough,
Either the lights are to strong
the heat is to high
the humidity is to low
or you are using to much fertilizer and the salts are sucking the moisture out of your plants.
If you are growin in soil go organic that waz you cant have that problem and organic does not yield less then mineral like many people think but the added stress it cause on the plant to convert the nutrieten leads to enhanced cannaboids acordig to bruce from utah state university

H

helpmegrowbuds

Your plant is not hydrated enough,
Either the lights are to strong
the heat is to high
the humidity is to low
or you are using to much fertilizer and the salts are sucking the moisture out of your plants.
If you are growin in soil go organic that waz you cant have that problem and organic does not yield less then mineral like many people think but the added stress it cause on the plant to convert the nutrieten leads to enhanced cannaboids acordig to bruce from utah state university
I'm sorry what are you referring too?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
To be clear I talking about exhuast fan not Circulating fan lol
And if u were also talking about exhaust fan I didn't kno I should keep it on 24/7
Why is that?
I mean the osculating ( circulating ) fan however thinking about it I don’t turn my exhaust fan off if I do the room gets would get hot and humid lights on lights off it would be way to humid for me
Your environment may differ

Just noticed all the fan leaves are sitting in the soil it will attract bugs and make a good home for fungi once the break down into rotten organic matter it’s always best to keep the room clean and free of dead leaves.

As for the amount you took of well it’s a learning experience and least you know you took to much off.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

Keep your head up, keep learning, and keep growing!

I would give photoperiods a try next time, they are definitely more forgiving. It's nice if a problem arises that you can keep in veg until it's corrected so harvest isn't as impacted.

I keep wanting to try growing Autos but I keep telling myself, why take a chance on something that's not as forgiving and something I'm not familiar with. Maybe I'll finally try if I get some freebies with an order or if I win some.

H

helpmegrowbuds

Keep your head up, keep learning, and keep growing!

I would give photoperiods a try next time, they are definitely more forgiving. It's nice if a problem arises that you can keep in veg until it's corrected so harvest isn't as impacted.

I keep wanting to try growing Autos but I keep telling myself, why take a chance on something that's not as forgiving and something I'm not familiar with. Maybe I'll finally try if I get some freebies with an order or if I win some.
I want to do photperiod but I also wannt to perfect the process first that's why in doing autos I fell photos would be harder to grow do you agree?

Newty

Newty

I want to do photperiod but I also wannt to perfect the process first that's why in doing autos I fell photos would be harder to grow do you agree?
Photoperiods are by far better for beginners, they handle stress better and are much more forgiving.

There's more information, more studies, tests, etc on photoperiods.

I think it was just in 2002 that the first Autoflower strain was stabilized for commercial use. Photoperiod history and success can be found much earlier.

H

helpmegrowbuds

Photoperiods are by far better for beginners, they handle stress better and are much more forgiving.

There's more information, more studies, tests, etc on photoperiods.

I think it was just in 2002 that the first Autoflower strain was stabilized for commercial use. Photoperiod history and success can be found much earlier.
OK my biggest concern with photos is that how will I clown I don't have the space to have a mother plant I have 2 tent but 2nd one is for drying

Newty

Newty

OK my biggest concern with photos is that how will I clown I don't have the space to have a mother plant I have 2 tent but 2nd one is for drying
We're you cloning the Autoflowers before?

You don't have to keep a mother plant either. You can just clone the plant then let it bud, let your clones grow and take clones from the clones if you want and every one in awhile plant a new seed.

I've only cloned a few plants myself, maybe 1 day and more space I will get into it more but I like variety so I just grow from seed or purchase clones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom