Check Out This Canadian Gov Weed Folks

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MedicalDave

MedicalDave

The best I can say about lp herb is that it’s all about being consistent.
Consistently dry, harsh, and overpriced.
It’s frustrating being in acmpr and the medical store is sold out months before legalization but rec shops all have the product. Used to get Hindu Kush at 6$ a gram which wasn’t so bad, but all of a sudden October it jumped to 12 bucks wtf?!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The best I can say about lp herb is that it’s all about being consistent.
Consistently dry, harsh, and overpriced.
It’s frustrating being in acmpr and the medical store is sold out months before legalization but rec shops all have the product. Used to get Hindu Kush at 6$ a gram which wasn’t so bad, but all of a sudden October it jumped to 12 bucks wtf?!

Pwaaahahahahaaa! Yeah, consistent.

Legalisation killed our thriving local delivery services. The prices were good, the weed was good, and the clones were good. Now, there are no local delivery services anymore. The only two are in nearby towns that service us. My city gave away millions because they ign'ant. The medical cannabis community was beatiful and self regulated. It produced grade "A" top shelf weed. Quality controlled by consumer demand. A true "Free Market". It's a shame that in a town full of growers we have to buy imported weed if we want it legally (and it's really expensive).

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol powdered milk sucks. Even in coffee it’s horrible.

Gotta love blue tinted dehydrated milk product.

Yuck!

I like my local country dairy fresh milk thank you. Even has a higher quality jug.

Thats the dairy near shelby and silver lake.

Madbud

Madbud

Legal weed is for the ‘70’s generation and delivers what they remember, a zip of oaxacan with a ton of white seeds but it worked. Y’all are spoiled:cool:

Dr.B

Dr.B

I don’t think I’d trust a preroll. They prolly mix it with tobacco to give it flavor.
I worked for a Canadian LP in 2018. (Also terrible at what they do) They were selling off collected fan leaves to other LP's for use in garbage pre rolls at the time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom