Check This Out! Custom 4k Grow Come Watch The Show!

• Thread starter NHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

i get what everyone is getting at but this thread is 6000k plus views in less than a year!thats the second most popular thread in the hydroponics sub forum in a while ,I'm not saying its the best room on here but it took me alot of planning (its a 10x10 inside dimension room You feel me, jammed packed with absolutely everything....all im saying is just show that common respect to a fellow grower and builder and like some of the picture posts! They are all pics and are not the easiest to take and upload...so i mean this is the nicest way but i would appreciate a little more love on the posts and lll post up my other rooms that are pro set up as well i just need to feel the interest or im just not gonna post anymore.(maybe ICMAG) Save the pics by all means they will help you and if you need other pics of stuff just ask, ill post them up for you.I can be very helpful to this community and thats why im here with this first thread, to give back.I learned all DWC through JACKMAYOFFER back in the day on ICMAG.SO See how it does as far a helpfulness,ideas,and functionality, for your setup and smash the like button for BigNick...Im trying to give back to these forums, because they helped me out so much when i started growing and building..I started when i was 18 im 35 now licenced C-10 Electical contractor C-9 Drywall +Paint and a General contractor..look me up SouthCountyLightingAndElectric and my other DBA is SouthCountyDrywall. I build a lot of cool rooms i just would like some more support from other lurkers that dont chime in say thanks or even smash the like button...Hey and if that not how it works around here thats fine but ill move my thread somewhere else where i can get more chatter questions stuff like that.where I can actually help people that need it..Maybe this forum is filled with pro builds ihavent seen much....I built this first thread to help the novice grow room builders...Like i said before I'm trying to give back to these forums the way they helpled me when i first started..I hope that doesnt come off rude but that why this thread is here Lets make full of great info and maybe even get sticky'd to future members...BTW MOSHMEN, MIMEDGROWER, ,BLOODSHOT, AND FOURTHCITY THANKS FOR YOUR POST ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DONT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS...EXTORTING NO WAY THIS IS A FULL BUILD SHOWING HOW TO DO EVERYTHING NOT JUST YOUR GELATO PICS.SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT MAN PLEASE..YOU HAVE MORE HELPFUL PICS POST THEM UP...I JUST WANT THIS THREAD TO BE BENIFICIAL TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GROW SOME GOOD MEDICINE...BTW THE GELATO COMING OUT OF THIS 5 LIGHT ROOM WILL BLOW YOUR NUG PICS AWAY I MEAN THAT IN A NICE COMPETITIVE WAY..BUT OH BOY JUST WAIT !!!SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT IM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT BUILDING AND GROWING A+ PRODUCTS..ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME, ILL HOOK U UP, PAYING IT FOWARD
Hey I’m here to learn ! And see what the experts are doing I’ll be building in a year or so, and would like to be knowledgeable for sure. I personally just like blowin up everyone’s notifications, but if all it takes is clickin the like button to keep ya posting I’m in! Didn’t mean to offend anyone this time! Lmao thanx for sharin!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol. Now you're bribing us! Keep it up! :-)

And i have been working every day in my perpetual garden and helping growers for a few years. never asked for a like though. Or even thanks.

But i got some nice plants and buds too. Take a peak in my sig link if you want.

Prolly can’t count how plants have lived because of this cat right here! Thanx mimed !

NHC

NHC

IMG 0075
IMG 0075
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0097
IMG 0099
IMG 0102
IMG 0075
IMG 0075
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0097
IMG 0099
IMG 0102
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0097
IMG 0099
IMG 0102
IMG 0102
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0097
IMG 0075
IMG 0095
IMG 0097
IMG 0099
IMG 0099
IMG 0102
IMG 0103
IMG 0104
IMG 0075
IMG 0075

IMG 0105
IMG 0107
IMG 0108
IMG 0110
IMG 0111 1
IMG 0111
IMG 0112
NHC

NHC

Full House and Garden line with one additive I used THE PERPINATOR every time well worth it my boys and girls...I LOVE THAT STUFF UPS THE THC VALUES (for me anyway by 4.5 percent on an SFV grow i did side by side,same nutes just used perpinator on one of the 4x8 trays

House garden aqua flakes bundle
Purpinator
FourthCity

FourthCity

i get what everyone is getting at but this thread is 6000k plus views in less than a year!thats the second most popular thread in the hydroponics sub forum in a while ,I'm not saying its the best room on here but it took me alot of planning (its a 10x10 inside dimension room You feel me, jammed packed with absolutely everything....all im saying is just show that common respect to a fellow grower and builder and like some of the picture posts! They are all pics and are not the easiest to take and upload...so i mean this is the nicest way but i would appreciate a little more love on the posts and lll post up my other rooms that are pro set up as well i just need to feel the interest or im just not gonna post anymore.(maybe ICMAG) Save the pics by all means they will help you and if you need other pics of stuff just ask, ill post them up for you.I can be very helpful to this community and thats why im here with this first thread, to give back.I learned all DWC through JACKMAYOFFER back in the day on ICMAG.SO See how it does as far a helpfulness,ideas,and functionality, for your setup and smash the like button for BigNick...Im trying to give back to these forums, because they helped me out so much when i started growing and building..I started when i was 18 im 35 now licenced C-10 Electical contractor C-9 Drywall +Paint and a General contractor..look me up SouthCountyLightingAndElectric and my other DBA is SouthCountyDrywall. I build a lot of cool rooms i just would like some more support from other lurkers that dont chime in say thanks or even smash the like button...Hey and if that not how it works around here thats fine but ill move my thread somewhere else where i can get more chatter questions stuff like that.where I can actually help people that need it..Maybe this forum is filled with pro builds ihavent seen much....I built this first thread to help the novice grow room builders...Like i said before I'm trying to give back to these forums the way they helpled me when i first started..I hope that doesnt come off rude but that why this thread is here Lets make full of great info and maybe even get sticky'd to future members...BTW MOSHMEN, MIMEDGROWER, ,BLOODSHOT, AND FOURTHCITY THANKS FOR YOUR POST ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DONT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS...EXTORTING NO WAY THIS IS A FULL BUILD SHOWING HOW TO DO EVERYTHING NOT JUST YOUR GELATO PICS.SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT MAN PLEASE..YOU HAVE MORE HELPFUL PICS POST THEM UP...I JUST WANT THIS THREAD TO BE BENIFICIAL TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GROW SOME GOOD MEDICINE...BTW THE GELATO COMING OUT OF THIS 5 LIGHT ROOM WILL BLOW YOUR NUG PICS AWAY I MEAN THAT IN A NICE COMPETITIVE WAY..BUT OH BOY JUST WAIT !!!SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT IM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT BUILDING AND GROWING A+ PRODUCTS..ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME, ILL HOOK U UP, PAYING IT FOWARD
I obviously don't think you are extorting anyone, it was just a joke, no disrespect intended. You are clearly a talented grower and have a lot to offer this forum, my question to you is did the people you learned from on this forum and icmag ask you for anything in return for their contributions or were they selflessly sharing their knowledge? Setting that aside, something I have noticed about this forum is that the threads with the most activity are usually those where the op clearly needs help, kind of a squeaky wheel situation. 1Diesel1's grow build thread is a good example of a hugely informative and complex thread that has a relatively small number of responses while (and Im not going to name names here out of respect) you can find much newer threads with a larger amount of responses that are all about helping the op with a very simple, common issue or two. I haven't been on this forum for long but I'd bet the more people you help out with their grows the more cheerleaders you will have for your personal posts. Thcfarmer has the most helpful and respectful group of marijuana growers on the web, you may get more traffic on another site but it may not be the kind of traffic you want. Now, if I promised to like all your posts, could I get you to come out to St. Louis to install a new breaker box and redo my basement wiring for me?

Last edited:
BloodShot

BloodShot

Jeez, I was just liking the flowers dude...👍

Top Bottom