• Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
and picture it, a sun winch in a tent....:meh: oxymoron of the day :D

sixstring

sixstring

@baba G , don't you mean IGrobot :)
for the record I think remote control ballasts are thee dumbest invention yet hehehe.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

looks like a bunch of plastic bullshit

I haven't raised (or lowered, rather) my lights since I went bare-bulb, everythings coming out much nicer!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

No the vid says 50lb Max per unit not per wench. They use 100lb cable (which is cheap as hell... Even the box says unit is 50lb) which tells you it's the plastic connectors that don't work. A raptor weighs what 35 lbs? Yeah a lil too close for comfort for that. If they were the same price as ratchets yeah, but why even bother automating raising lights? It's not like they go up and down on the daily, just a new product they want to make money on, but they haven't invented anything new.

Big ops would never go for a 50lb max hanger, cause when you rock a ton of lights chances are you already made a room pulley with real steel and done proper, lol.
http://www.harborfreight.com/automo...winch-with-wireless-remote-control-61840.html
image_23927.jpg

2500 lb. ATV/Utility Electric Winch with Wireless Remote Control
Sale: $79.99
Growitbest. c has them for 64$ per when you get 10+ and 68$ on singles. With beds it will make things much much easier.

You guy's have a diagram to illustrate the structure I would need to build that will attach to this and raise/lower all my lights? I'd imagine I would need several pulleys...

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

check out @JACKMAYOFFER s thread, im pretty sure one of his like 60 light rooms was controlled by one single ratchet/button. its in one of his threads from a few years ago.

but its just a basic pulley design as far as i know

DapperDon

DapperDon

Alright so hear me out...remember back in the day when remotes starting piling up and it was the time before universal remotes and shit...lol
You had a tv remote, vcr/dvd remote, cable remote, stereo remote and if you didn' t have the same brand cd player as receiver you had 2 more remotes right there.

So, you got remote for your solis tek matrix bally, you got a remote for you sun winch, and you got bluetooth for you climate control and apps on your phone...I can only imagine more remotes coming out as Americans are just too lazy & fat to raise lights or check pH or much...lmao

Universal remote for growrooms, it will raise and lower your sun winch, change your r/h and temp settings, change ballast settings, and soon the irobot will do all physical plant maintenance.
We get it. You seem to have an irrational fear about new technology and electronics as a whole.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i got something else out of that. @baba G i didnt know until now you liked flamingos! i think its pretty funny how they stand on one leg dont you think? i wonder if they are considered an exotic species, or if i could like overflood my front yard and just have a couple.... i think i need to look into that.

oh yeah these winches are a rip off and a joke and trying to weasel money out of the inexperienced grower. get a real winch for half the price, just like was said earlier, not only can you safely hang your plants but you could tow your truck if you need. lol

Cort

Cort

Let me blow your mind.... Get a real winch. Mount lights on the ceiling and just lift the floor when you need closer light. Should work, right? o_O

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
We get it. You seem to have an irrational fear about new technology and electronics as a whole.
sure I do, tell my gavitas and all the new shit I'm testing out that :p
Sarcasm and dry whit flies over your head...your analyzing my pschye based on that post...funny shit lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
i got something else out of that. @baba G i didnt know until now you liked flamingos! i think its pretty funny how they stand on one leg dont you think? i wonder if they are considered an exotic species, or if i could like overflood my front yard and just have a couple.... i think i need to look into that.

oh yeah these winches are a rip off and a joke and trying to weasel money out of the inexperienced grower. get a real winch for half the price, just like was said earlier, not only can you safely hang your plants but you could tow your truck if you need. lol
not sure how you extracted flamingos out of anything I posted but for the record flamingos scare me bro, get some geese and call it good :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom