• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Same plant, week 2
update_9_025.jpg

K

Kaliman

Looking really lush mack 10 and I see you have some nice double serrations on the leaves just like the original Exodus has. :hi

RIPP

RIPP

lookin good mack.. this S1 must be the same as the original breed.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Just beautiful my dawg these are gonna be so dank,did u spray some soul glow on there lol...awesome job Mack!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Soul Glo...LOLOLOL!! You aint kidding, either that or some Afro-Sheen! :cool0019:
But really man what are you feeding them? Is that shine from a spray? Whatever is going on they look happier than a pig in shit!:yes

mack 10

mack 10

No spray here bro.Feeding them gold label a and b base @ 1.2 ec, topped up with massive.(usually 3-5 mil per liter) pH 6.3. These plants grow just how i like them :)big and strong. Mack.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good

Mack N Cheese - :smiley_joint:

peace

mack 10

mack 10

Jimmy and motherlode:) Thanks Homies, took the beast outside to get a full plant shot, well tried
update_11_003.jpg
update_10_003.jpg
:ninja

mack 10

mack 10

Dam it Jimmynitz, these things stink! I'll be back with some pics...:) pphew! the cheese is back in town.

RIPP

RIPP

interested in this comment. What does oily plants indicate? :help:

I'm not an expert sfzoo but this oily leaf surface does not look right to me. Never seen so oily cannabis plants growing in the nature. Those excess oil over the leafs in my opinion could lead to negative consequences to the general health of the plants.
For example what if they become more vulnerable to dust or pests, such as spider mites. More dust on leaves reduces the amount of light available to a plant.

Anyway if you like the look of shiny leaves spray them with polish.:mmm

Top Bottom