Cheese s1

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

lookin real nice mack! they are crazy smellin. happy harvest my brotha. peacentreez 42o

mack 10

mack 10

420 and tex:@) thanks homie's.Bit of a quick update.All plants have been chopped and are drying/curing up.There seem 2 phenos. #1 is cheese, looks like exodus smokes like exodus:) The other i'll call the skunk pheno,this had even better yield than the exodus dom butwhile growing it did not smell anywhere near as good as the others. With just a faint fruity/skunk smell,however when cut and dried she produced the most cheesey antiseptic funky taste,and smoke i was a little surpised :)

mack 10

mack 10

update_21_001.jpg
update_21_002.jpg
Pic's of #2 aka skunk pheno. cut @ 9 weeks.

blazer

blazer

Nice mack looks like some dank tastey buds there, Killer gro bro!:stonedsmilie:

mack 10

mack 10

Thanks Blazer:party0044:Not much comes close to the stinky cheese:) Here's some more pics of the other phenos.
update_22_008.jpg
update_22_007.jpg
update_21_004.jpg
Thanks Jimmynitz for the beans and Logic for the farm :) M10.:sun

dirk d

dirk d

excellent job mack10, that cheese looks dank bro! man i should have picked up a pack of these when i had a chance but just had too many packs sitting around lol.

420alldaze

420alldaze

sweeet!! lookin just like my nuggs o' cheese. great job brotha. +1 peacentreez 42o

B

budseyeveiw

that looks dank and all but definately a exodus hybrid.

mack 10

mack 10

So Here's a quick smoke report on the cheese's1 Pheno 1, Nice bud selected around 1.3g and wrapped up in a Rizla Blue paper.Just opening the jar release's the unmistakable rudeboy stink of the cheese, that skunky antiseptic funk, I lightly break the nug into my grinder, more stink is released,lovelly all green nugg's with that slight foxtailing, covered in Gold and silvery resin's.Spark it up....and Bam that same, no even thicker skunky taste comes though in the smoke. inhale is really smooth with a touch of tickle on the exhale.nice strong mix of head and body with the high coming on strong, mellows to a nice relaxing high.Just watch the stink as its impossible to hide. Again thanks Jimmy :@) Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

update_23_001.jpg
This one is the exodus pheno, it stinks, Hit's hard and is now unavalible;(lol. Jimmy needs to work that magic again as he smashed it with these. I'll be keeping these stinky lady's around for a while yet.,thanks Jimmy. Mack. ps Can't wait for the cheesey Bho:@)

Illmind

Illmind

awesome.. I always wanted to try the uk cheese. never really had a line on that byotch. nice report bro sounds fucking yummy.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Mack -n- Cheese

Looks great Mack:banana1sv6:
Thanks again for a great test grow!

What are your thoughts on how the S1 buds compare to the real exodus cheese? Due to your location I'm sure you've smoked plenty of cheese, LOL.

mack 10

mack 10

Thanks Jimmy, i think if you mixed them up together, s1 and exodus you would have a hard job telling them apart.Some phenos taste as good if not even better than the original.You did a great job reping the chedz,jimmy :)All the test grows look solid.I was impressed you did a much better job than B. Buddha at bringing the cheese to seed,but i'm no hater.respect to BB for trying.
They have a greed for Calcium, and slurp it back, they def need extra.Cant wait to try some more of your work, Peace out. Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

Here's my selected lady
update_16_007.jpg
Clone run, SoG style. It just looks the same as the exodus cheese:) Mack.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, Mack! She's a looker for sure. I bet that's some cheesy goodness! How's the yeild on that pheno? Keep the great work. See u in the threads, homie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom