cheezecake[aka] cheesey western

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

well finally .. here it is .. :icon_dizzy::icon_dizzy::icon_dizzy::damnhippie:

7rayos

Aaah, ya beauty, about time you introduce them to the world! Those will definitely be first in line, SDB, i'm back this weekend with a vengeance. I've read somewhere that (in very rough terms) a western winds mum crossed with a skunk dad made the kali mist. Well, apart from the parental order, this time the skunk of choice is your UK Cheese, so let's see Kali Pouring Rain, man. They're nice looking things, hopefully i'll find a keeper of each pheno.
Cheezecake indeed:stonedsmilie:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oh-yes

Aaah, ya beauty, about time you introduce them to the world! Those will definitely be first in line, SDB, i'm back this weekend with a vengeance. I've read somewhere that (in very rough terms) a western winds mum crossed with a skunk dad made the kali mist. Well, apart from the parental order, this time the skunk of choice is your UK Cheese, so let's see Kali Pouring Rain, man. They're nice looking things, hopefully i'll find a keeper of each pheno.
Cheezecake indeed:stonedsmilie:

yes..! 7 rayos.. i,ve not finished with her yet either:icon_dizzy:

7rayos

By the way, it's early times, but last night a put 15 of those beans straight into soaked kitchen paper and this morning most are already sprouting. That's like quick, ain't it? Good start, mate

Sdbch
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

bingo

By the way, it's early times, but last night a put 15 of those beans straight into soaked kitchen paper and this morning most are already sprouting. That's like quick, ain't it? Good start, mate

very good start mate :smiley_joint: i,ll be watching closely .

Top Bottom