itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

awesome man, you put the pipes around the flower bead there.👍 ill try a few just with the copper around the stem, where thinking of that before.👍
It works and really all you need. I have so many other plants and with 18 corn in the garden that need protecting as well as everything that will be grown in pots it was easier to frame the area with pipe. I've still had a few nibbled but without that copper pipe they'd all be gone by now😉
20240428 192258

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

It works and really all you need. I have so many other plants and with 18 corn in the garden that need protecting as well as everything that will be grown in pots it was easier to frame the area with pipe. I've still had a few nibbled but without that copper pipe they'd all be gone by now😉
View attachment 2160550
yeh man awesome bud, ill keep that idea with the pipes. maybe use it onetime. all the seedlings there are looking healthy so it sure works good. what are the seedlings.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

ahh i see there corn they get huge i bet👍
I wish. Clay soil that I've been amending for the past decade with table scraps/leaf/weed/chicken straw mulch to little avail. Gophers will take 20-30% it's a given. We'll get a couple meals but the taste is way better then anything we can buy and we know there's no chemicals. Neem oil is all I use these days. Kills the nasties and doesn't harm most of the good ones when sprayed at night.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I wish. Clay soil that I've been amending for the past decade with table scraps/leaf/weed/chicken straw mulch to little avail. Gophers will take 20-30% it's a given. We'll get a couple meals but the taste is way better then anything we can buy and we know there's no chemicals. Neem oil is all I use these days. Kills the nasties and doesn't harm most of the good ones when sprayed at night.
yeh newt better them growing your own fruit or veg, all ways tastes better. i get these strawberrys in my neighbors yard i all ways grab a few 😁 best ones ive tasted.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

yeh man awesome bud, ill keep that idea with the pipes. maybe use it onetime. all the seedlings there are looking healthy so it sure works good. what are the seedlings.
Cucumber and zucchini but I added trays of Cilantro and Coriander (Cilantro is all leaf, no luck trying to clone and Coriander flowers producing the common round seed pod. Cilantro for salsa, Coriander for soups and Crock Pot cooking) and jalapeno and Serranos, I make a killer fermented green sauce and sunflowers, the mammoth. Can't get the sunset to pop. I had those in a box of soil one year 8-9' tall with 30-40 flowers. Still trying to get cantaloupe and small watermelons to pop and survive. 1 lope and 2 1/2 water, damn slugs and snails. They get into my hot box and somehow into covered trays at night. I use to have some pipe up there but things are expanding. I've got 8 GDP about a week old that need to go into solos and into the garden. I've been threatening to do it the past couple days. Maybe tonight.

Oh yeah, I teansplanted 3 Beefmaster tomato cuts into 3 gal pots earlier. It never ends🤔

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Cucumber and zucchini but I added trays of Cilantro and Coriander (Cilantro is all leaf, no luck trying to clone and Coriander flowers producing the common round seed pod. Cilantro for salsa, Coriander for soups and Crock Pot cooking) and jalapeno and Serranos, I make a killer fermented green sauce and sunflowers, the mammoth. Can't get the sunset to pop. I had those in a box of soil one year 8-9' tall with 30-40 flowers. Still trying to get cantaloupe and small watermelons to pop and survive. 1 lope and 2 1/2 water, damn slugs and snails. They get into my hot box and somehow into covered trays at night. I use to have some pipe up there but things are expanding. I've got 8 GDP about a week old that need to go into solos and into the garden. I've been threatening to do it the past couple days. Maybe tonight.

Oh yeah, I teansplanted 3 Beefmaster tomato cuts into 3 gal pots earlier. It never ends🤔
bro the green sauce sounds good👍 the watermelons are pretty hard to germinate. i did one last year failed to make a water melon😁 they took around 2 to3 weeks to germinate. yeh sure the canna plants be ok to go out do it bud. just get the copper pipe round them👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
bro the green sauce sounds good👍 the watermelons are pretty hard to germinate. i did one last year failed to make a water melon😁 they took around 2 to3 weeks to germinate. yeh sure the canna plants be ok to go out do it bud. just get the copper pipe round them👍
I like making green salsa at the end of the year to can up, add in jalapeños etc to spice it it just keep it green! Goes awesome blended and canned then saved to our on eggs etc 😁

Edit: Had to walk over for a pic of the cans 🤣

Last seasons leftovers still eatin!

IMG 3982
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I like making green salsa at the end of the year to can up, add in jalapeños etc to spice it it just keep it green! Goes awesome blended and canned then saved to our on eggs etc 😁

That's a lot of work😉 I grew 4 jalapeno and 6 serrano and made about 2 gallons of the green and a gallon of red with Cayennes I grew and the 2 above that ripened red. Too hot for me but our youngest 25yo liked it and another couple family members loved it.

I bottled it and gave away as gifts last Christmas. The green was a big hit.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That's a lot of work😉 I grew 4 jalapeno and 6 serrano and made about 2 gallons of the green and a gallon of red with Cayennes I grew and the 2 above that ripened red. Too hot for me but our youngest 25yo liked it and another couple family members loved it.

I bottled it and gave away as gifts last Christmas. The green was a big hit.
I dried out about 50 lbs of cayenne peppers wife boiled them down to make a hot sauce then dried out the remaining, diddnt tell me she put 20 habaneros in too, I made some curry and used the dried “cayenne” we kept wondering why it kept getting hotter until I asked her what she used in the cayenne mix 🤣🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yeh man them jars should be getting filled again this year then mike. good stuff👍 what veggies you got going this year.😁 ive some lemon thyme on my window smells amazing. am going to put some on a curry next time i make one.😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

got a few lynx clone clones in the ground😁 kinda hard work in the heat but im sure a few should survive. they where well rooted clones so i just topped the ground soil up put the traps round same as last year. they pretty much did good without the cages round them last year so didnt bother with them just yet.👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
yeh man them jars should be getting filled again this year then mike. good stuff👍 what veggies you got going this year.😁 ive some lemon thyme on my window smells amazing. am going to put some on a curry next time i make one.😁
Largely tomatoes 3 varieties, then a bit of everything, beans, cucumbers, 2 kinds of zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, bunch of herbs, few other things mixed in but that’s the main stuff we plan to plant this year

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Largely tomatoes 3 varieties, then a bit of everything, beans, cucumbers, 2 kinds of zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, bunch of herbs, few other things mixed in but that’s the main stuff we plan to plant this year
yeh nice man, i need to get my self a bit of land to grow some fruit and stuff. cant go wrong with some tamatoes im all ways buying those for a curry😁

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

week 6 flower doing great, still stacking up nice. the lynx clones are starting to look pretty nice to so im happy with that super nice frost starting on them. exodus fish cheese😁 still at the back actually is smelling pretty decent ill get a pic next time buds are still way small yet.👍
Tentweek6

Lynxclonex

Bl6w

Top Bottom