Chem "91" skunk va cut!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks jetcat she's grows a hell of a lot like og for sure!--Storminnorm thank you bro she is freakin kill really glad to have her that's 4 sure throw some pics up of her u sure u got this exact cut?u grown her out yet?---Rushoe thank player lol..can't wait!--Hellz yeah IB pop them babies can't wait to c what's in those I'm sure there insane!--thanks Venom there's raws shot and a few more--Yo DarthFader thanks bro--Winta Wut up doe thanks man!--here's a few more she's startin to pack some wieght on now!--
IMAG0542.jpg
IMAG05401.jpg

Venom818

Venom818

not my pic but here she is for comparison does yours have that real round leaf u can see it in the back of the main bud this is a trait that i use to distinguish the real deal.

Chem 91 skunk va
Illmind

Illmind

chem 101 thread wonkan0be got a pic of the skunk va. small yielder pretty leafy. looks dank, shit look diff n diff settings hope u got the real my friend. my Chemdog D does that leaf twist trait.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Mine does have that round leaf on it with that waxy frilled edge look to the leaf real similar to og this plant grows a lot like og,the bud structure looks identicle if u ask me from my pic to the one u posted they both have those little tiny cupped curled leafs pokin out the buds also,taste and reeks like skunky fuely chem funk!--supp Illmind yeah she's the real deal for shizzle bro not the greatest structured plant by any means and doesn't seem to be a monster yielder but she's startin to pack some wieght on!

J

jetcat

great info venom! mine was gifted from a friend who holds so many ridiculous old school cuts. at first he didn't want to give it to me but then just made a cut in front of me. it eventually rooted. he just called it Chemdog 91. not skunkVa or anything specific. it looks very similar to both of those. the leaves have that thin dark hue with semi serrated edges. it almost looks halfway between those two. what im wondering (hopefully this wasn't already covered) is how many known s1s of original chemdog are out there. it seems like skunk va would be one in a sea of many. are there any other famous versions of this strain? yours looks killer btw sticky.

J

johndeere

Lookin nice, looks alot like my deadhead OG which is said to contain that cut. Check it out

100_1640_compressed.jpg

I defoliate but you get the picture. Be cool

H

hemployed

Looks like VA to me. Killer job man you've got her looking very happy

sticky icky

sticky icky

50 Dayz in

Thanks fellaz,I'm only takin these like 63 or 65 I wish I had more time to lettem go but they half to come down,so I cut out the cal mag and I'm tapering down on the nutes shell be getting flushed here real soon she's a cal mag hoe big time jeeez lol...startin to fatten up real nice this one wasnt even under direct light just side lighting from a couple thouwies but she was high up so it was gettin some good vertical light and loved it,smelling like skunky chemmy fuely dank can't fukn wait to fire up took a lil branch off to test I couldn't resist lol...
IMAG08161.jpg
IMAG0761.jpg
IMAG08081.jpg
IMAG0751.jpg
IMAG0812.jpg
IMAG08171.jpg
IMAG0819.jpg
IMAG0811.jpg
IMAG0818.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
just a lil somthin to hold me over till chop time hehehe!

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

God damn Sticky!

That is one bad ass looking Chem!

Gonna be dank for sure.....Nice job bro.

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

Def looks like the va. wish i didnt lose her, glad shes still around though. nice job brotha, looks kind. Very few still have this cut :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I had the va for a second it grew like it was some killer shit, unfortunately it had powdery mildew which infected my whole bubba crop. Needless to say I killed that bitch and fungalored and bleach washed everything and had to get new bubba cuts from my boy who didn't have pm thank god he had them. I never tried to get the chem back after that lol pm is a nightmare I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That 91 is sick Sticky!!!! Being a self proclaimed ChemHead i need to source that Mofo and get it in my stable! Well Done

Z

Z-ro

Bomb. Spread her far and wide so shes never lost. imo, either chem is an og hybrid or they share a parent.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks fellaz,I'm only takin these like 63 or 65 I wish I had more time to lettem go but they half to come down,so I cut out the cal mag and I'm tapering down on the nutes shell be getting flushed here real soon she's a cal mag hoe big time jeeez lol...startin to fatten up real nice this one wasnt even under direct light just side lighting from a couple thouwies but she was high up so it was gettin some good vertical light and loved it,smelling like skunky chemmy fuely dank can't fukn wait to fire up took a lil branch off to test I couldn't resist lol...
IMAG08161.jpg
IMAG0761.jpg
IMAG08081.jpg
IMAG0751.jpg
IMAG0812.jpg
IMAG08171.jpg
IMAG0819.jpg
IMAG0811.jpg
IMAG0818.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
just a lil somthin to hold me over till chop time hehehe!

WOW thats fucking nice ,the plant looks good 2

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, them are nice looking ladies, the plants kinda take the background here tho...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom