Chem "91" skunk va cut!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

:animbong:u killed it sticky...like usual looks so good i am diggin it bro.
peace
keS

wats next?

Illmind

Illmind

looks like something i'd throw away... lol gotcha! i'd smoke that shit all days. u pimpin the 91 is what's up fam. salute!

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
looks like the real deal. Sill going after all these years. about 12 s1 out of the original bag I named chem and sent east

sticky icky

sticky icky

looks like something i'd throw away... lol gotcha! i'd smoke that shit all days. u pimpin the 91 is what's up fam. salute!
Thanks brotha!

Nice nugs Id smoke that shit :yes
Thanks bro!

looks like the real deal. Sill going after all these years. about 12 s1 out of the original bag I named chem and sent east
Hellz yeah I knew she was special when I got her thanks for the info bro I love hearing about true facts and info,etc....about my cuts I truly love this cut bout to flip a real nice one in a my new headstash tent lol...I'm dialing her the Fuck in this round thanks for droppin in bro id love to see some old or new pics of her or anything that your workin on runnin that's special to ya!
Thanks again for the props fellaz laterz!

southstreets

southstreets

Man I love this shit! Straight gettin me hyped! Lol

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

i got some Chemdog #4 reverse pollen ----- imagine that!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That new pic under your name is one sweet looking treat Sticky...the 91 looks good too...lol

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

I liked the pics of the va always glad to see it BUT when I saw the chick I forgot completely I was on a weed forum. All your girls are sexy as hell go play the lotto your a lucky dude lol.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man I love this shit! Straight gettin me hyped! Lol
You know it dawggie rock that shit!
i got some Chemdog #4 reverse pollen ----- imagine that!
ohhh lala
That new pic under your name is one sweet looking treat Sticky...the 91 looks good too...lol
Thanks my brotha I love me some juicy booty goes well with a fat Bong rip of 91 lol....

Well done homie! As I look at those nice full flowers I cant help but think back to the first pics we seen of the 91. Cant reminber grower or pictures...but it led to a debate. It was said the 91 didnt yield etc....based on those first grows. And when peeps dialed it in and got some rewards....

Interesting how one can grow same cut.....and see differences in what is expressed. Different systems ,feed schedules, maturation dates etc.

Nice work......looks killer. Thanks for shareing...your skills!
Thanks a lot my man I couldn't agree more I'm runnin one in coco again right now and can't wait to take her atleast 70 and dial her ass in,she isn't a huge yielder by any means but if you give her some good veg time time and top and supercrop or whatever method u like to use to get a bunch of tops then she will do pretty decent she throws those chunky golfball style nugs identical to og with some decent spacing between internodes but is well worth growin for some good headstash, thanks for the compliments and droppin thru bro we need to blaze one sometime laterz!

I liked the pics of the va always glad to see it BUT when I saw the chick I forgot completely I was on a weed forum. All your girls are sexy as hell go play the lotto your a lucky dude lol.
Haha yeah I feels ya homie thank you I loves me some booty!

Top Bottom