Chem 91 Skunk Va

• Thread starter johnnybats
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Got some Deathstar s1
Not happy with the smell or taste on this, so I need to go through the others
I could also do a remake of sorts as I have some old 90s sensi star and those sd beans
Here she is great growth and structure but no real nice fuel taste or smell

IMG 2795
S

Sherlock

so if you run a seed you found in a bag you would call that plant something other then what it is?
cookie family did that with the girl scout cookies.. just s1ed it and called each one something different.. is that proper etiquette with S1s or do you keep the name of the plant if came from? i call this Chem91S1

If you know 100% there were no other strains in the room when the original bag that possessed the seeds was produced, monocrop grow, it is an S1. However if there were other strains present its a possibility this is a Chemdog 91 cross. Either way if it has those 91 genetics inside I would say you did well keeping it.

Sherlock

theriddler

theriddler

just a final few photos of trim day, then a few of after it dried and cured.. running her a second time to see if she will improve at all in terps before i give her to someone else to grow ha
Maybe it’s giesel

theriddler

theriddler

Ogk x Sour Diesel is Chemdog it even says it all over the web. Thing is boys it’s Chemdog D that is born from that cross. If you doubt me your are brainwashed to see the truths so obvious to see. That’s what they do mess with you me everyone. Boys you will remember this comment when the dust settles and the birds come home! ChemxDieselxOG Chem Diesel OG chem dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom