Chem 91 X Chem D (caviar Chem)

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which chem do you prefer out of the two?

• Total voters
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Hello fellow Farmers!

I'm making a diary for Caviar Chem (Chem 91 x Chem D) pheno hunt and I'd like you guys to roll with. I was gifted these fine beans and was happy to document the progress here.
Space is an issue at the moment but I will try and give a decent show and grow them at the best of my ability. I am only keeping one out of the 10 pack and my plan is to pop three at a time. I will then pick the top female from the three (if any) and then pop the next three. The best out of those three moves on. And so on until all are popped and the winner is found. It's gonna take time so patience is a virtue. Here are the first three. I will update regularly or as they grow into maturity. If you have any Chem 91 or Chem D information that would sway me in making my choice in a keeper please feel free to add... Thank you for stopping in ahead of time!

Chem 91 x chem d caviar chem
H

happy b

Nice score.jimmy Nitz does a chem91 x chem d called uberdawg.
never tried the cuts though although i to am curious which people prefer.
theres 2 pisces strains with both those strains crossed to sfv valley dawg and moterbreath.the one with chem d(moter breath) is WAY more popular than the valley dawg which is crossed to the chem91.thought that might give some idea to which people prefer.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Thanks for stopping in guys. Glad someone is interested haha. But I would hope the breeder that did this work would stop in and shine some light on the situation. Maybe answer a few questions that I can't.
I've seen the Ubers. I'm not sure but I think that cross was Chem D x Chem 91. I don't know which was reversed in the process. Kind of like the Wookies. True Grit made a white x forum cookies and so did someone else. But one reversed the white one reversed the forum. Splitting hairs maybe but just thought I'd note that.
I haven't had either Chems. I couldn't tell anyone which I liked more. Or much about yield, smells, and all the good stuff. I'm looking for a 50/50 but I have plenty of research to get to. The real 91 isn't extremely frosty I know that much. I hope to get a dense, high yielding, frosty beast.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Just a little update. Two popped like a charm, all of them in a little less than 24 hours. The third one was hesitant and cracked in a funny location. I cracked it open to help the process a bit. We shall see. If only two, I will flip, find the best from the two if females and pop three more. They are in roots 707 soil and water only for a while. Will get pics up as soon as they are worth posting. Still below the surface. Have a happy thanksgiving farmers!

greenboot

greenboot

Thanks for stopping in guys. Glad someone is interested haha. But I would hope the breeder that did this work would stop in and shine some light on the situation. Maybe answer a few questions that I can't.
I've seen the Ubers. I'm not sure but I think that cross was Chem D x Chem 91. I don't know which was reversed in the process. Kind of like the Wookies. True Grit made a white x forum cookies and so did someone else. But one reversed the white one reversed the forum. Splitting hairs maybe but just thought I'd note that.
I haven't had either Chems. I couldn't tell anyone which I liked more. Or much about yield, smells, and all the good stuff. I'm looking for a 50/50 but I have plenty of research to get to. The real 91 isn't extremely frosty I know that much. I hope to get a dense, high yielding, frosty beast.
on my quest for the perfect chem, i reversed both the 91 and the chem d.. and crossed both males back to the opposite pheno, however,,, by me not labeling which chem male hit which chem female, i kind of got lost in which pack of beans was from what exact male cross.. but its either one or the other i guarantee...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

on my quest for the perfect chem, i reversed both the 91 and the chem d.. and crossed both males back to the opposite pheno, however,,, by me not labeling which chem male hit which chem female, i kind of got lost in which pack of beans was from what exact male cross.. but its either one or the other i guarantee...
Thanks for chiming in boot. So far so good. One didn't make it. I have two going now. Kinda slow veg for me. I had two bulbs go out of my four bulb t5. Could very well be the issue. Im slowly making space so could very possibly be popping few more to speed things up a little. Or at least one to get back to three. Gonna keep on truckin'. I will update when they get a little further along!

greenboot

greenboot

Thanks for chiming in boot. So far so good. One didn't make it. I have two going now. Kinda slow veg for me. I had two bulbs go out of my four bulb t5. Could very well be the issue. Im slowly making space so could very possibly be popping few more to speed things up a little. Or at least one to get back to three. Gonna keep on truckin'. I will update when they get a little further along!
kool… pulling up a chair...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Caviar A and Caviar B have a few veg trichs going on. Caviar A has a little more. This is Caviar A. Very promising. I gave both of them a good ol'finger bang and Chem B smells a big stronger. Very early still, I know. It has an old onion stench. Also some fatty old school almost afghani indica looking sun panels. I haven't had a chance to get some new bulbs due to the shitty work schedule but soon. Which should help out tremendously and get things moving a bit faster.
Caviar A

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

What's up farmers! Back with a couple updates on Caviar Chem A, B, and C. Let me start with C. It was extremely hesitant on making an appearance. It's shell didn't wanna give way after the fact that it cracked in the oddest location. But it popped so I stayed steady with it and now it's coming together but is behind the rest. Hoping it's not a full runt in the long term. But I 7 more to pop and run through so not too worried about it.
Caviar A and B have been moving smoothly. A is at the top of the list as of right now. Out of round 1 of the Caviar pheno hunt.
Caviar B has the most vigor. I've topped B once. I just have a better feeling on A.
Here is all three starting with A.
Caviar Chem A

Caviar Chem B

Caviar Chem C

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

A little update. I've Topped Caviar A once, Caviar B twice, and last but not least Caviar C once. I will be transplanting and flipping over shortly. I don't wait until they are huge or much larger when I search for phenos. I like to get to the point as fast as possible. Get a few tops a decent shape to them and flip. I will get some pics up very soon.

Top Bottom