Chem 91 X Chem D (caviar Chem)

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which chem do you prefer out of the two?

• Total voters
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Caviar A, the suppose runt of the bunch. She's coming around and seems to like more food. Has a nice light green to her but I'm not wanting a heavy feeder. I want one that does its frosty thing with ease. Not ruling any of them out just yet. Any how, here it is.
Caviar A

B should stand for butch this one is the beefer. Digging the vigor in it too.
Caviar B

So far this one looks the most promising in my opinion. But much time left.
Caviar C

Happy New Years everyone!

greenboot

greenboot

Caviar A, the suppose runt of the bunch. She's coming around and seems to like more food. Has a nice light green to her but I'm not wanting a heavy feeder. I want one that does its frosty thing with ease. Not ruling any of them out just yet. Any how, here it is.
Caviar A
View attachment 559487
View attachment 559508
Caviar B
View attachment 559509
View attachment 559510
Caviar C
View attachment 559519
View attachment 559520

looking good

Kingkush619

Kingkush619

Hello fellow Farmers!

I'm making a diary for Caviar Chem (Chem 91 x Chem D) pheno hunt and I'd like you guys to roll with. I was gifted these fine beans and was happy to document the progress here.
Space is an issue at the moment but I will try and give a decent show and grow them at the best of my ability. I am only keeping one out of the 10 pack and my plan is to pop three at a time. I will then pick the top female from the three (if any) and then pop the next three. The best out of those three moves on. And so on until all are popped and the winner is found. It's gonna take time so patience is a virtue. Here are the first three. I will update regularly or as they grow into maturity. If you have any Chem 91 or Chem D information that would sway me in making my choice in a keeper please feel free to add... Thank you for stopping in ahead of time!
Please keep me posted I'm a huge fan of both and wold love to know how they turn out.

greenboot

greenboot

Caviar A
View attachment 559487
View attachment 559508
Caviar B
View attachment 559509
View attachment 559510
Caviar C
View attachment 559519
View attachment 559520

hows everything going ???? hopefully swell..stoked to see more pics and how you feel about them

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Sorry for the delay. The universe has been throwing things each and every way at me lately. I had taken a few pics about 3-4 days ago. Haven't been able to post or sit down without sleeping.
To the good stuff!
So far all three A,B,C have been easy to grow. They took off after a tea and haven't looked back. I have a bunch of new genetics that I have been meaning to flower. They were getting outta control. It was either flip them or take a cut and start the glorious mom over again. I made the executive decision to flip them. SO, that left room for only one Caviar Chem. I chose B. This is going to take a minute to find my pheno of choice. I'm all in though. It will be exciting to see what comes of them after popping all. Here are a few pics. I will get more of the others and more of B when things move along a bit more. I will get some shots of others in veg very soon! I will have to top A and C here soon again also. As they will be put on the back burner for just a few more weeks once Garden Ablaze Seeds Fruit Cake is finished. Shouldn't be too much longer. She seems like a very fast finisher.

greenboot

greenboot

Sorry for the delay. The universe has been throwing things each and every way at me lately. I had taken a few pics about 3-4 days ago. Haven't been able to post or sit down without sleeping.
To the good stuff!
So far all three A,B,C have been easy to grow. They took off after a tea and haven't looked back. I have a bunch of new genetics that I have been meaning to flower. They were getting outta control. It was either flip them or take a cut and start the glorious mom over again. I made the executive decision to flip them. SO, that left room for only one Caviar Chem. I chose B. This is going to take a minute to find my pheno of choice. I'm all in though. It will be exciting to see what comes of them after popping all. Here are a few pics. I will get more of the others and more of B when things move along a bit more. I will get some shots of others in veg very soon! I will have to top A and C here soon again also. As they will be put on the back burner for just a few more weeks once Garden Ablaze Seeds Fruit Cake is finished. Shouldn't be too much longer. She seems like a very fast finisher.
View attachment 569949 View attachment 569950
View attachment 569951
i guess for now,, the butch pheno it is.. looking good,, i wish i could see the full plants structure.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Yeah I will get more shots of them this weekend. Most likely Sunday afternoon. Node spacing is pretty big. It will be interesting to see if I have to stake them. Right now stem rub on B is pretty dank. Old school funk I remember from the 90's. Just a classic smell I grew to know. It has some sick leaf curl to it that should get gnarlier in the future. Doesn't seem like a super drinker like some ive had which I like a lot. Keeps my soil moist and alive better.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It's a tie game going on in the survey. Get your voting on farmers! Haha
I don't know what I'm talking about. I've never had either Chem side by side so I have no idea which is the better food for my soul.
I did some clean up on all my gear last night and got Caviar B ready for the big push. So far only been a week or week and a half. Not sure exactly with out checking the calendar. Here are a couple random pics.

greenboot

greenboot

It's a tie game going on in the survey. Get your voting on farmers! Haha
I don't know what I'm talking about. I've never had either Chem side by side so I have no idea which is the better food for my soul.
I did some clean up on all my gear last night and got Caviar B ready for the big push. So far only been a week or week and a half. Not sure exactly with out checking the calendar. Here are a couple random pics. View attachment 571628
View attachment 571629
View attachment 571630
View attachment 571631
View attachment 571632
looks like it's gonna be something special>>>

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

looks like it's gonna be something special>>>
I sure hope so. Honestly all the new gear I've popped lately hasn't really stood out, as of yet! I'm hoping these do. I can't remember at the moment which one A or C but it stinks! Really has an odor to it. As should any old school genetic I would assume. So far there isn't much clutter with these Caviars. If that makes sense. They are very easy to clean up. Not much thought process had to go into it. Haha. But they stay pretty uniform for the first vigorous run. Second run is always my favorite. Really get to see them shine if it's there.
One more will be going in shortly. Couple more weeks.
Anyone have a preference? A or C?

greenboot

greenboot

I sure hope so. Honestly all the new gear I've popped lately hasn't really stood out, as of yet! I'm hoping these do. I can't remember at the moment which one A or C but it stinks! Really has an odor to it. As should any old school genetic I would assume. So far there isn't much clutter with these Caviars. If that makes sense. They are very easy to clean up. Not much thought process had to go into it. Haha. But they stay pretty uniform for the first vigorous run. Second run is always my favorite. Really get to see them shine if it's there.
i would need to see A and C to make a better assessment ,

greenboot

greenboot

in my time working with these chem strains, i've learn that terps don't always equate to high thc 100% of the time, but most of the time they do.. so my modo is stinky branch leads to powerful tasty smoke. and when both your parent plants are legendary potent plants,, it's kind of hard not to find new original great tasting keepers, thats how pot naturally gets stronger,and accidental new strains are discovered throughout the years. most of the 91 seeds come out like the mom or some kind of OGish . the chem d seeds also come out similar to mom, though there are subtle variations in plant structure and leaf color.

greenboot

greenboot

in my time working with these chem strains, i've learn that terps don't always equate to high thc 100% of the time, but most of the time they do.. so my modo is stinky branch leads to powerful tasty smoke. and when both your parent plants are legendary potent plants,, it's kind of hard not to find new original great tasting keepers, thats how pot naturally gets stronger,and accidental new strains are discovered throughout the years. most of the 91 seeds come out like the mom or some kind of OGish . the chem d seeds also come out similar to mom, though there are subtle variations in plant structure and leaf color.
when it come to the (caviar chem),, some phenos will be stretchy, and some will be bushy, some will be right in the middle, ( a big tall bush ) those are the types i would be hunting for ..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here are a few pics of Caviar B. I already posted these up in my other main thread but thought I'd keep everything together and drop them here. Things are moving along well!

Top Bottom