Chem 91 X Chem D (caviar Chem)

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which chem do you prefer out of the two?

• Total voters
greenboot

greenboot

For sure! I will get a smoke report up. I wanna make sure shes fully ripe. The tops or bigger ones have plenty of white pistols and trichs don't look too cloudy all over yet. More clear and shiny. I'm guessing another week possibly two. I might take lowers off or ones that look a bit more finished.
did you pull her down yet???

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Been extremely busy this spring. No more hibernating beer drinking bear. Well maybe not the beer part. It's awesome, just packed liked my bubbler.
FINALLY some sun choosing to poke through.
I must say the Caviar is an awesome plant. I can't wait to find my keeper. I have one in veg that is a looker. It reminds me of one you posted up @greenboot. It's got a great natural leaf shine. Im excited to get to work on her.
Her body relaxation is on point and the head is steep. It climbs on you and makes you wanna boogie around the house with some jams on. I love it.
Here are a few cured shots.

greenboot

greenboot

Been extremely busy this spring. No more hibernating beer drinking bear. Well maybe not the beer part. It's awesome, just packed liked my bubbler.
FINALLY some sun choosing to poke through.
I must say the Caviar is an awesome plant. I can't wait to find my keeper. I have one in veg that is a looker. It reminds me of one you posted up @greenboot. It's got a great natural leaf shine. Im excited to get to work on her.
Her body relaxation is on point and the head is steep. It climbs on you and makes you wanna boogie around the house with some jams on. I love it.
Here are a few cured shots.
View attachment 599616
View attachment 599617
View attachment 599618
how does she taste
??

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

how does she taste
??
Classic. Literally reminds me of the 90's. When you or your buddies didn't have dirt and you took a hit and were like damn that's some dank. The smell though...that's the real flashback. Not joking.
This particular pheno I don't think represented this plant to the fullest. I think it lacked what it could be. Don't get me wrong. It smelled loud/dank/flame. But there is a better one to be found. That's just being honest. Can't wait!

greenboot

greenboot

Classic. Literally reminds me of the 90's. When you or your buddies didn't have dirt and you took a hit and were like damn that's some dank. The smell though...that's the real flashback. Not joking.
This particular pheno I don't think represented this plant to the fullest. I think it lacked what it could be. Don't get me wrong. It smelled loud/dank/flame. But there is a better one to be found. That's just being honest. Can't wait!
i'm glad you are pleased, and i'm sure you will find a keeper one of the other beans...

greenboot

greenboot

you might wanna crack a few of those chem91 s1 i sent you,, if you really wanna get blown away..

Top Bottom