Chem D Bx3 and Sour Sister

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Bigger exhaust and/or air cooled hoods... or a filtered fresh air intake from mother nature (are your lights running at night?). I assume these aren't options? Either way, thought they were worth mentioning. Also, is your exhaust pulling the cooled air right out of the tent - the cold doesn't do much good if it gets sucked away.

If temps are high be careful with how long you extend your time between waterings. Start with adding an extra hour or two to the dry cycle, and begin checking the fastest drinker every hour or so until she starts getting light when you lift her smartpot.

good luck, ftw

B

blaze 1

just in time for the show they look really uniform cant wait ...these are 2 strains i need in a bad way

D

Digger

Bigger exhaust and/or air cooled hoods... or a filtered fresh air intake from mother nature (are your lights running at night?). I assume these aren't options? Either way, thought they were worth mentioning. Also, is your exhaust pulling the cooled air right out of the tent - the cold doesn't do much good if it gets sucked away.

If temps are high be careful with how long you extend your time between waterings. Start with adding an extra hour or two to the dry cycle, and begin checking the fastest drinker every hour or so until she starts getting light when you lift her smartpot.

good luck, ftw

Hi ftwendy! How's it going? Thanks for the advice, to answer your questions. I'm not taking in fresh, outside air. I'd like to get back to that once I'm in a little more secure situation. My exhaust is not performing up to par because the smell is too much for one filter, so I have it blowing into another filter and I'm sure the back pressure is slowing the air flow considerably. My exhaust could also be pulling the cool air out of the cab before it makes it to the fan that blows air across the tops. Well, since we last posted, I have removed one of the 600's and the temp's are a lot more manageable. With two lights going, I was able to keep the temp right under 91, but now, it doesn't go over 80. Since the temps have dropped, the plants do look better however they were still too far gone to do a complete turn around. From now on, I know the answer to my question, temp is more important than lumens. Well below are some pictures, they look shitty, but they could be worse. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't stress them into throwing male flowers. I still have about 4 weeks left, so that could be an issue. As of yesterday, the hairs are just starting to change from white to orange.

Picture order:
1. Whole garden

2. Chemdog D bx3

3. Chemdog D bx3

4. Chemdog D bx3

5. Triple OG cross

6. sour diesel

7. c4 x ss1

D

Digger

008 18
003 24
001 18
006 18
005 17
004 20
002 20

D

Digger

Hi blaze1! They are still up, they will be coming down over the next few days. So far they are almost all cloudy with a few clears here and there, hardly any amber. I guess they will go about 75-76 days. I have a sour diesel that is ready now, so hopefully that will get done today. Thanks for dropping by

D

Digger

Hi F3, I'll take more pictures when I do the final trimming. Most of them are already down, I'm left with one Chemdog D BX3 and one Chemdog #4 x SS1. I wasn't on top of things like I should have been so my threads are lacking. Next time it will be better.

D

Digger

Sorry for the delay dirk, I think it is pretty good bud, however, don't take my word for it because I have never had Chemdog D before. I would love to get a cut of some real Chemdog D to compare them to, but that is unlikely to happen because I'm not in the right circles. I can say the Chemdog #4 x ss1 was a bit disappointing, not an outstanding aroma or high. It's actually kind of weak. I won't pass judgement on it just yet, I'm chalking it up to I didn't get the right pheno. I'll post some pictures in a few days. We just moved into a house and I'm just getting the computer set up. We're still living out of boxes.

D

Digger

Thanks Gene! I should have some pictures up soon and smoke reports to follow.

D

Digger

Finally!! It's been long over due, but I finally got a chance to take some bud shots of JJ's Chemdog D Bx3. I'll do a smoke report later, I'm not good at describing flavors and shit. It either taste good or it don't. I can't tell you if it taste like Chemdog D or not because I have never had the real deal. Also is a picture of Sunsimulator's Chemdog #4 x SS1. Hope you guys enjoy!
TopDawg Chem D Bx3 1
TopDawg Chem D Bx3 2
Sunsimulators Chem 4 x SS1

D

Digger

It's pretty good but it ain't that dirk d! LOL But thats why I have more beans, to keep hunting.

Top Bottom