Chem D BX3 "Lets Get Crackn"

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Germinating these tonight !! Right now as a matter of fact

8 seeds - thanks for the heavy pack JJ

Joining the show will be guest appearances from the "elite clone only" Chemdog D - she left my stable for a moment but is on the way back in , so I figure what better for this thread then the "D vs BX3"

this is obviously going to be a long one , but bear with me folks , and I will follow this through till the end

The pheno hunt is ON ! (or will be in 5months or so , LoL)
Home camera 012

B

blaze 1

l i wanted to get these but they went fast snagged the ix as the next closest thing will be watching for sure.. do it up

rollon

rollon

hope this one goes as well as ur chem urkle 2 grow. as they used u say on good times, its going to be dynamite. peace rollon

Dynamite

Dynamite

Im a slacker time wise , but I sorted them out and got 2 females and 6males , still have 5 more seeds so it's all good.. Bettn one if not both of these ladies will dance for me

The 2 pheno's are quite different ,one tall the other short , one vigorous and one slower to veg ,the shorter one is more indica for sure .. the taller of the 2 looks dead nuts for Chemdog D .. mosaic and all , or whatever you choose to call the cal-mag whoring in the genetics ..

11 days into 12/12 ,we'll let them rock out as far as 10weeks or sooner if they say so

1st 2 pics are the shawty (weird how the stem did that ,when it was real young she just laid over and never really stood back up

the 3rd and 4th are the taller gal

3-5 weeks should be about able to see what the happs is wit these ladies
Home camera 001 Copy
Home camera 004 Copy
Home camera 009 Copy
Home camera 007 Copy

Dynamite

Dynamite

Thanks Dad ! LoL , I dig the handle

I tossed all the males , no space for breeding at the moment ..the 2 ladies are just stanky little bitches , smells like pot right now is my best description , we'll see what the flowers smell like ina few weeks :)

Grab some of the Topdawg gear listed here ,Tres Sister is available right now , it's Chemdog goodness thru and thru

any good pheno of Chemdog is POWER

Dad

Dad

Which would you say is closet to the 91 skunk va in seed , I'd rather not get cali connect Chemdog #4

Dynamite

Dynamite

here's the 2 females , the short squat pheno (in veg) without the mosaic went outside , and the Chemdog D looking one went inside .. the indoor gal is 18days into bloom , she is stackn SUPER fast ..

couple weeks hopefully be gettn some of them notorious Chemdog D smells rolln off them
Joshs Cell 002 Copy
Joshs Cell 003 Copy
Joshs Cell 005 Copy
Joshs Cell 006 Copy

Dynamite

Dynamite

Joshs Cell 023 Copy
Joshs Cell 019 Copy

For day 25 I am VERY impressed , this pheno has the EXACT same smell as the "D" clone so far , 2 positives vs the clone only is this one seems to stack faster , and so far the calyx's are better stacked with trichomes , mO frOstay !

fingers crossed for a killer finish !!

Dynamite

Dynamite

Looking Stellar
Any funky smells?
Chemmy?

you the same cat from the collective ? ,if so I hope alls well with ya ! Like I said below the pics, smells identical to the "D" clone , which is one of the most notorious funky stankn plants on the planet

growlegal

growlegal

you the same cat from the collective ? ,if so I hope alls well with ya ! Like I said below the pics, smells identical to the "D" clone , which is one of the most notorious funky stankn plants on the planet

Been ill for a spell
Feeling better bro
Thanks

bsb

bsb

hope all is going good man......ladies look stellar....can't waite for the smoke report .......GL

Dynamite

Dynamite

Here's a couple pics of the BX3 pheno I put outdoor , she got put out very late , middle of august , along with a couple other clones .. BlueBerry X Sour Diesel , OG Kush, Stardawg , and ChemErkle2 .. the bx3 is up front in the group pic , you can tell she's holding her own very well compared to the other strains

I also tossed a pic of an Ice I had inside that tossed a couple nanners on week 3 , put her outside and she's doing well so far .. nice n frosty

Joshs Cell 039 Copy

upclose

Joshs Cell 038 Copy

Joshs Cell 048 Copy
Joshs Cell 034 Copy
Top Bottom