• Tagged users None
O

ojd

hey buffonman

looking great bro
chemy jones looking like she going to yield very good for you
they all look very happy

Chemdog D
does your new Chemdog D show the tmv leaf thing?

peace

B

Buffoonman

Cheers OJD, no signs of tmv. Used to have it on a few strains but not had it for ages. Used to get it a lot in a different area wether it was the water or I've got things dialed in more I'm not sure.

mack 10

mack 10

@ojd it is the one with tmv/ varigation or whatever, just Buff's got her looking all nice
no doubt the cooler led's might help.?

e4ian

e4ian

Chemdog D and Chemdog D sis!
Pic of big Chemdog D leaf same as macks ;)
Later tho doesn't work on the/this I phone

e4ian

e4ian

Hi folks didn't see y'all there!
I've 2 in flower for 6/7 weeks,one of them an ex mother is 5'+ . The other day I walked into the room and saw it had gone hermie! (A trait buff tells me identifies its real)
Every bud I saw had a peanut looking/feeling banana sticking out of the top!
NOT viable.Nice to know.
Finniky when in good light apparently!

(Sure I read the tyedye leaf thingy (ok tmv) mainly appears when the plant isn't to well)

Also ty buff I've not seen the tmv/tyedye either

Ciao. E

e4ian

e4ian

Also,sure the Sister version doesnt hermie
Cant find Big Chemdog D leaf pic?? it is at the other place so ltr for that.
But have found these of the Chemdog D.Discoloured by the light?
Real chemdog d leave and bscheese latest 003

Real chemdog d leave and bscheese latest 001

Pm spores also with the top pic.

I do recognize the tyedie/tmv on one of your early pics mac

e4ian

e4ian

Big Chemdog D leaf
BTW,I think the sister smells more meaty/bbq than the real Chemdog D,[way more pronounced] but the strenth isnt really there.Platous[?]imo.The Chemdog D i think is stronger and a more fuely smell.Still with the meaty/bbq too but less
Big chem d leaf

e4ian

e4ian

Well just checked on the remaining two clones I have that we're taken from 3? Week flowering plants that are to be mothers and they are Sssdh and Chemdog D.
Taken @ 8:45 pm? On 18th of feb!?
Sope 3weeks on Monday! Still no roots.

Sope :D

expect they will root anyday now.
All seems ok

The chemmyjones rooted first.

The Chemdog D sis is always the first to root!
So,ironic with the Chemdog D

The cj I have is so much like the chemdsis I have..!

B

Buffoonman

Hi e4ian
I'm finding macks Chemdog D smells a lot more meaty a lot stonger smell but appreciate grows and noses are different. Personally i have found the Chemmy Jones has a more similar smell to the Chemdog D, dont get me wrong love the Chems sis roots very quick and one of the best Commercial ones I've come across, but in my eyes its like comparing the original Brightside Cheese to the lesser cheese crosses that seem to sprout up everywhere. To me you can tell an original clone it has that something extra had a lot of so called originals which just couldnt have been like the Bubba Kush I grew recently just didnt tick any of the boxes for an origanal. Its like the SSSDH you can tell its the original as its an incredible plant. Not found any Bananas on the Chemdog D yet but to be fair I've heard they can throw one or two out towards the end but mostly without polen. Keeps things stress free and dark and pick off an odd one if you see them. I think rez gave up crossing with the Chemdog D in prefernce to Chemdog #4 as the crosses can cary across a few hermie traits but so far on mine not seen one single banana. My only downside on the Chemdog D is it takes a while to root mine took three weeks so will be growing a big mother to make sure i dont lose it. Hate contracting things but can only teel the truth how I see. Buff

B

Buffoonman

Lost the TMV when I started growing in 15l airpot using Biobizz lightmix soil then vita link earth grow and bloom, stopped all additives such as regeneroot and headmaster and they havnt made a jot of difference if anything there looking bigger and better with out the added extras. Adding to many additives seems to toxoify soil more than doing any good. Just my opinion though.

e4ian

e4ian

No,probably different definitions of meaty.
;)

As ya say buff,opinions

Cliches. Where's ma gran lol

e4ian

e4ian

If I had to keep only 1 it'd be the Chemdog D
Both gr8 plants.keeping the v2 for Perse
Do like to add that to the fray,always (and im so use to it)but well see

e4ian

e4ian

That's a vast difference man...!

Don't see em as far apart as that comparison personally.

e4ian

e4ian

Of course and True here as well!
that's exactly how I see them!.

mack 10

mack 10

ola farmers!
Here's some Chems sister/v2 pics from the latest round

Top Bottom