Chem D >>>done kinda right<<<

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SofaKingHigh

Nice resin coverage on the final product. A distinct smell that comes to mind simply through viewing.

Try a dark and non-reflective surface for better pics in the future. With the way a camera sensor works, shooting on the steel table is almost like trying to take a picture of someone with the sun to their back.

Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

It's going to be hard for me to obtain a real deal Chemdog D cut around here, so I've been grabbing as many crosses in seed form as I can. Those nugs lookin' so fuggin' tasty KT! Quick Teaser: What's she smell like bro?

D

dagobaker

really dank..........kinda interesting u got ur Chemdog D to foxtail crazy like that
my Chemdog D does none of that........but the triesel does that in spades

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Oooze! That looks like some sticky shit, bro. Me love me dem chems.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking much better then ur first round with her bro, the first round buds dont look like the chem-d at all, but ur second round buds look much better like there spouse to, im mothering up the Chem-D now and will be running it on my next round I cant wait to blow her up in the beds, keep up the great work and stay safe check ya later bro........GM

P

ProppinFloppys

what are the chances that you have the sister and not the D. the sister foxtales like in your pictures where the D is more rounded tops. also im not seeing the variegation the D is known for.

I prefer the sister over the D anyway :)

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Verifying...

Would anybody be able to tell me if this is the legit "D" cut??

Not my pics (a buddies) but i have some cuts rooting now...
attachment-6.jpg

attachment-7.jpg

attachment-8.jpg

Does this like the Chemdog D? Thanks ~ODB~

TortureKill

TortureKill

ODB- that does look like the Chemdog D to me. 99% sure just by looking at pics.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what are the chances that you have the sister and not the D. the sister foxtales like in your pictures where the D is more rounded tops. also im not seeing the variegation the D is known for.

I prefer the sister over the D anyway :)

after a few grows in differnt rooms, i got the hang of her and when shes healthy you really dont see much varigation.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Would anybody be able to tell me if this is the legit "D" cut??

Not my pics (a buddies) but i have some cuts rooting now...
attachment-6.jpg

attachment-7.jpg

attachment-8.jpg

Does this like the Chemdog D? Thanks ~ODB~

odb in that last pic there you can see its the Chemdog D cut. if you keep her happy she wont always have the varigation.

waayne

waayne

odb in that last pic there you can see its the Chemdog D cut. if you keep her happy she wont always have the varigation.
ODB Kid Twist is right on point about the D losing that varigated look when she's healthy and getting the right diet..........

took me about 4 month's and alot of experimenting with different soil mix's to get her healthy....

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah I have some strains with Chemdog D in them growing now, just been told to keep them fed and given plenty of calmag bro and the variegation shows a lot less or not at all.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks everyone. Good to know its the real deal. Im also getting Chemdog #4, Sis and some Stardawgs from the same dude. Glad to hear their looking legit..

Waayne if you dont mind sharing.. What did you find the D to like besides the heavy CalMag?

Thanks everyone. ~ODB~

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

The branch of the chem tree that I've been running- Chem 88, has maple shaped leaves w/ finer, more serrated leaf edges- a distinct look that makes it (and it's hybrids) easy to pick out of the crowd. Anyone else familiar w/ this Chem look?

I just started a new Chemdog #4 hybrid and am curious to see the leaf structure once it puts on a little more age. I bet it's more like this one. Whatever the structure, the chem taste is unsurpassed, IMHO.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Oops! Hit the wrong button on the elevator. Have a good day, everyone.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D day 29

here she is at day 29 looks like im off to a much better start with her this time.

CHEMD28
CHEMD28DAYS
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Nice. She looks much healthier then mine and this is my 4th or 5th run with her. I just put one of your AD F3's in the flower room. I will post some pics when she is a little further along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom